DOOMSDAY CLOCK PIN

In the panel of daddy Johns they were giving this pins

I hope we get to see some art or at the very least a confirmation of the books lengths, how many issues and the release schedule.

What panels do DC have on in the coming days?

Can't wait.

Honestly, just having Frank on the art gets me excited, even if Johns fucks it up, though I doubt he will, it will still be visually stunning

>Wondy front and center

It's starting, lads. The ripple effects of Wonder Woman being a box office hit are starting.

That's old art from a JL variant

12 issues and it’s going to start in November.

>actively fucking with watchmen just because they can

HURR AT LEAST WE AREN'T MARVEL

The clock is ticking boys

>There are writers who are proud of this
>There are readers who like this.

>Fucking with watchmen
Frank has said Watchmen doesnt need to be considered canon

Lol go read squirrel girl, pissant.

I hate this so much and I'll never be ok with it.

>Muh perfect watchmen
Watchmen should not be held up in as high regard as it is, let it go, they're not infallible characters nobody should touch

You obviously never created shit your entire life.

Ins't Marvel going to fuck miracleman as well?

Lol you probably started reading comics when the avengers movie came out.
Fuckhead

And have you? What does it even matter?

Weren't Watchmen pins a big part of Moore's original beef with DC? Something like Moore and Gibbons got a percent of merchandise and DC printed up a bunch of pins as " free gifts" to retailers if they bought other things meaning they didn't have to give a cent to the creators.

Nice projecting, you pathetic asshole.

Yes, I have.
It matters because it's a contained work of art never intended to be opened again to boost sales for rich jews.
Two people put themselves into the original to make something unique and great that would stand against the test of time. There is no reason to desecrate the coffin, they are only doing it out of sheer desperation and lack of ideas.

>someone made a story to get money
>it's somehow wrong for other people to also make a story to get money

?

Ah yes, DC: The house of Alan Moore's Ideas

sure
why don't they rape watchmen more?
why stop there?
why don't they bring rorschach into the main universe and making him right all the time like linkara wanted? because morality is black and white in the DC universe

Ah, yes, it's totally the same thing. Watchmen is totally comparable with big two's monthly capeshit.
Of course, it's just about making money.

I'll be sure to put it right next to the black armband from the previous time Doomsday killed Superman for ever and ever.

>Yes, I have
Donut Steels in a drawthread don't count

>There is no reason to desecrate the coffin
Watchmen isn't made worse by anything that's made with the characters, the movie doesn't change the quality of the book, the before Watchmen minis didn't and Doomsday clock wont, why do people think using the charcaters is going to somehow make the original work worse? Did DK2 make the DKR worse? No

Quit whining, Johns and Frank seem to be genuinely passionate about this book, can't you just let them do it and not read it if you're that mad?

It's exactly comparable If it wasn't about money he wouldn't have given the script to DC to print and distribute. He would have just kept it for his own enjoyment.

There's literally no way to argue it's not about money just because you enjoyed it.

Moore said that he invested so much time on this story to see if he could create a comic that would turn into some kind of classic.

Doomsday's not in this, it's called Doomsday clock because that's what the clock in Watchmen is, and the initials are DC

Put yourselves in his place and getting jewed out by a company that constantly finds breach holes to not give you money and still pump out shit that you created for several of years. Something you gave birth from literally nothing, from the depths of your skull.
Moore is a douchebag, but imagine being you that creator.

Joe Quesada doesn't want MM in the marvel universe.

>implying the mentality of DC readers won't drastically change by end the of Metal

When there's that much blow back so early in a story you know things aren't going to end well.

Still does not change the fact that if it was not about money from his perspective it would not have been printed

I have sympathy for him from the perspective of the contract, but you're being delusional if you think DC is doing anything wrong by using the characters just because they'll profit from it

Bruce, Clark, Barry get all the merch and commericals. Used to be hall pre johns leaving and the movie bombing.

You don't think everyone gets jewed? Sure it's not nice, but like I said, just don't read it if you're that mad

>HURR AT LEAST WE AREN'T MARVEL

Dave Gibbons is ok and he is half of what made Wathcmen so good, so fuck haters

12 issues, reportedly starting the day before Thanksgiving, which is Nov. 22nd.

That art is old. Look at Supes boots, blue instead of red.

Oh shit they're going to mars, you think they're gonna tie in Martian manhunter to all of this

>why don't they rape watchmen more? we'll manhatten a big guy, batmans having enough trouble with the joker As is

The H Y P E is real

>why don't they rape watchmen more?

we'll manhatten is a big guy and batmans having enough trouble with the joker as is

Where the fuck can I get one of these badges?

Why is Superman on the clock?

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

Cute shota

Because Death Of Supedman sold well and Watchmen has sold well.
So they just combinded the logos.
Warner accountants are thinking up events and logos now.

>MUH ART
>THE JEWZZZZ

You are one of the worst faggots I've ever seen on this shit heap of a website. I hope you OD of heroin after you sell one piece of garbage pretentious bullshit you call "art"

Your Sonic OCs do not count as creating something user. Calm down.

> it's another DC rapes the corpse of watchmen and Sup Forums gets hyped about it b/c le epic cereal man memes
rebirth is going great without this, this is a mistake

>Superman in Blue Boots

Fucking end me

One step foward, two steps back

It reused art