When will this guy stop being a fucking idiot?

When will this guy stop being a fucking idiot?

I quit watching this show back in 2012
How is this fucker still alive?

He's not

Well, technically he used to be dead

But now he's alive

He works in mysterious ways.

autism

He's a lich. He cannot die.

Finn turned him into a giant living baby. Said baby has nightmares about the Lich every now and then.

Does it pain you user? Does his presence digs deep under your skin?

same

I thought Finn killed him with a sweater or something

When he feels like it. He's got all the time in the world.

Hopefully in the show finale.

he's still in sweet pea, he just had to make everyone trust him and eliminate the rogue lich from the alternate reality
it's all part of his master plan

I hope so. Whispers was garbage.

Well he has forever to do so because he is immortal

I'm really disappointed sweet p didn't go full lich and that as of the last episode he was in it's pretty clear he never will. I know they're trying to make him his own character and that him going back to lich would be kind of cheap and predictable, but not having him around as a next level dead serious threat that comes up periodically seems like a waste to me. I feel the same way about no more magic man, although he served more as that fickle and randomly cruel greek god archetype.

Terrible taste.

sweet pea is supposed to be a toddler and yet he lied to fern's face then knocked him unconscious, lied TO THE LICH, then overpowered and killed him. if anything, whispers confirmed that the o.g. lich has taken control of sweet pea

I wouldn't be surprised if GOLB has an interest in ensuring that it's last scholar manages to survive and continuesoft to plague existence.

He's just a avatar of a force of nature,he will never truly die.

>When will this guy stop being a fucking idiot?
when he take his shit seriously and stop playing around like he always have done.
he is the type of villain that could end the world in less than a hour but decides to toy and fool around just for shits and giggles.

>decides to toy and fool around just for shits and giggles
No he doesn't. Every time the Lich has been active in the plot he's basically an obsessively forward moving death machine. That's like the epitome of his character, that he doesn't fuck around and just goes straight for the mass destruction. I'm pretty sure I remember Prismo even telling everyone he was basically just a machine programmed to kill everything and that when he couldn't do that in Prismo's dimension he just went catatonic Joker from Dark Knight Returns style for lack of any other purpose.

pretty much the only time the lich has ever "played around" was in Whispers when he was monologuing to Finn, but considering that was an alternate-dimension Lich that had been created from Jake, the main-timeline Lich has been nothing but a determined killer.

Each time the lich show up he get more talkative, I miss when he spoke little but everything he said said was chilling,is like he used to only talk to manipulate his enemies, now he's a jerk that love the sound of his own voice.

To be fair, it's an amazing voice.