Is Infinite the hero we need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog
youtube.com/watch?v=J-AkjUkGdug
youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Behold his glorious edginess, Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6uqp_mr98
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

At least he looks interesting. Too bad he will never be in any comics.

I love EDM the Hedgehog.

Furfaggotry is far older than Disney

>There are people who don't understand this is intentionally edgy

>1928

You're gonna have to go back a LOT farther than that, dude.

Introducing, the Guinnol Lioness.

...that's really hot.

I'm not going to believe that until someone in-game mentions it

I honestly can't tell.
Are they embracing the edgyness the Sonic fandom is mocked for and craking it up in a tongue in cheeck way? Or are they really so tone deaf they think this is all normal?

I disagree, this game feels more like Saga embracing everything the fandom has become. Edgy and full of OCs.

I don't believe that and neither do you. You're just trying to fool people into thinking they can enjoy this ironically so you don't feel like such a loser.

I like Infinite. Edgy designs are fun.

I think Sega is embracing it, but I don't think it's tongue in cheek. With this and the Donut Steel generator they seem to be desperate for something that will make the fanbase embrace the game.

Why does he wear the mask?

too soon

This joke would work better if Sonic weren't several orders of furfaggotry higher than Mickey. It's like comparing a simple angel to the divine godhead.

>he thinks Sonic Team is capable of this kind of self-awareness

Recent stuff like Colors, Generations and Boom have been full of self-aware humor.

The joke isn't that Mickey is the height of furfaggotry, but that he's patience zero and killing him would be a simple way of stopping what would eventually become a widespread disease.

I mean, it's not really accurate, but that's what the OP image is about and you're kind of dumb for not recognizing such a basic "If I go back and ____ then the future will be fixed!" gag.

Colors and Generations had it in very minor doses. Boom thrives on it, but Boom isn't Sonic Team.

>not thinking that this is just unironically fun
you fuck would have looked at Vegeta back in the day and complained about how no one could take such an edgelord seriously

>they can enjoy this ironically so you don't feel like such a loser.
if you can only enjoy shit like this ironically youre already a loser

He's acknowledgement of one thing. The Sonic the Hedgehog series has become completely self aware.

Read the past two years of Sonic twitter posts:
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog

Or if you like, look him up on Facebook, he replies more often on there.

to be honest I'm pretty sure sonic stuff thrives because of this self aware shit
look no further than fucking lego sonic
youtube.com/watch?v=J-AkjUkGdug

thats one dude with a good grip on things
and that how the Lego games approach everything

That one dude has become SEGA's spokesperson for all things Sonic. SEGA is pretty strict about how their properties are treated. The fact that the let the twitter page be what it is stands as evidence of the fact that they are beginning to embrace the full scope of the Sonic franchise, warts and all.

I'll say the same thing I said on Sup Forums

I know you want to think that and by fucking god I want to believe that's what they're doing but there's nothing telling me they aren't taking this as seriously as they did with Mephiles

Let me spit these rad lyrics at ya'll

I am the tallest of mountains I am the roughest of waves. I am the toughest of terrors I am the darkest of days
I am the last one that's standing don't try to stand in my way cause I've been up against better just take a look at my face
Cause if you're messing with me I am a dangerous weapon I am the sharpest of blades i'll cut you down in a second
Cause I was born in this pain it only hurts if you let it so if you think you can take me then you should go and forget it
And after all this time you're back for more (I won't stop until they know my name)
So I'll take what's mine and start this war (i'm coming at you like a tidal wave)
When everything you know has come and gone when the stars remain all through it all When there's no one left to carry on
This is an illusion open up your eyes and take this I can't resist
But that's what it takes to be Infinite
So look around you and tell me what you really see I never bent and that's that difference in you and me cause when your time is up and everything is falling down It's only me and you, who is gonna save you now
So look around you and tell me what you really see You live a lie and that's that difference in you and me I have the power let me show you what it's all about It's only me and you, who is gonna save you now

Say what you guys will about my (lack of) standards, but I'm unironically excited about this
youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q

Is he voiced by Liam O'Brian?

same
but apparently we're the minority here

>Infinite
>not powered by equal parts edge and equal parts furry fandom

Yes he is actually.

Is this a mocking parody of people who believe Sonic should be dark and edgy or an honest attempt at the same?

Its scary how theres no way to tell.

its scary how you always show up to be obnoxious

What did I do this time?

We've reached full edge lads