Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 4

Prior threads are here.
Picking up with issue #32!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfATOsMPM-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for starting a little later. Was watching Edge of Tomorrow. Shit was cash and better than it had any right to be. Read the manga it was based on and I enjoyed the movie more. Manga was still awesome though and had a much more realistic ending.

=(

Excellent taste user. That movie was great. I also recommend John Carter. Its underrated in my opinion.

Thank ya muchly op

>I also recommend John Carter. Its underrated in my opinion.
I totally will. I'm pumped!

=D

KILL HIM!

John Carter is goddamn great, especially for a fan of the books.

=(

MJ, eat a dick.

I could tell it was a story from another era just by the fact of HOW AWESOME A STORY IT WAS.
Hollywood has lost its abillity to make good stories. I was floored when I saw it. Are the books good?

Good. Peter doesn't need someone like that.

The books are simple, comfortable, pulp adventures.

A lot of the movie is hinting at the events of the second two books in the first trilogy.

...Its almost a comfort knowing of that one comic that shall not be named.
If I knew this was the end I would have quit.

Normies say pulp is corny. Nowadays when I hear Corny I instantly flock to whatever it is. Because "corny" stories end up being fucking epic.
Also for all threadgoers 10,000 B.C will never win an award but if you want a simple adventure story about a Mountain Caveman on a quest its the fucking greatest.

I had previously storytimed the Venom arc a couple days ago but I still wanna complete it just for completion purposes.

=(

Seriously fuck this guy.

When Peter doesn't talk, that's when you know you've fucked up.

Why is she being such an insufferable cunt?

>Venom project
I need an adult...

>dat dick outline

Stupid question, but has anyone sunk some serious time into the GTA games in this thread? I'm debating if I should buy GTA4 because its now backwards compatible with the XBOX one. I like the look of 5 but I'm not a fan of the main characters. Also I watched a video that made GTA4 seem leaps and bounds better than five with regard to gunplay and physics.

Because she's mad at herself and doesn't want to admit that she's being a bitch, so instead she doubles down and attacks Peter..

Shit like this always bugged me, people drawing college dorms messy and filthy. Yeah it was a shithole, but I kept my room as neat as possible, no clutter on the floor. Nitpicking, but yeah.

Why would you name your project "Venom" if it's only about a synthetic skin?

My room was always cluttered as fuck. Also it didn't have AC so the idea of having to spend extra energy moving around and cleaning was out of the question. Also we weren't allowed to have AC units in our rooms which was fucking insane.

I doubt that even Bendis knows why. It just sounded neat.

I said it before and I'll say it again, this game is probably my favorite Spidey game of all time for its art design, mission variety, story, and use of two main characters with entirely different playstyles. I miss that game.

>All these potential friends and loved ones
>Slip through the cracks
Being Peter is suffering...and yet
>Never gives up heroism
Spiderman is truely the best hero the only enemy he truely needs to defeat...
IS SLOTTMAN AND DR BENDIS.

>BENDIS.
I would personally rather have Bendis on the title than Slott. I've just gotten so burned out on Slott that I just want something different.

Also this version of Peter was too good for this world.
ANd he was killed because of it.

And has anyone played the grand theft auto games to give an honest opinion on 4 and 5? I know this is a Sup Forums board but a lot of the time many posters have interesting takes on media that I wouldn't have considered or brought attention to a gameplay element that spoke to them.

I normally on Peter's side in most occasions but this time he's being a fucking dick.

Fuck I forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfATOsMPM-o

Huh, well that's different.

Checked.
I swear if I ever get a chance to make a comic I will design a villain after them. Their gimmick is that Mary Jane's mom or dad did them a wrong that they now use their newfound powers to attempt to right by BRUTALLY ATTEMPTING TO MURDER MARY JANE AT ALL COSTS. Over the course of the comic Mary Jane and Peter tearfully go through their issues and realized they need each other. Then epic battle (at some point Spiderman saves the two of them from death only for them to grab the Villian ball and get themselves killed.) With Spidey later, Mary Jane and Peter get married at a vegas church by an elvis guy with no other witnesses and he thinks Peter is "Just a guy in a Spiderman outfit." No idea he is Marrying Spidey and Mary Jane. The end. End of series.

I know its not for everyone but I really like the black suit.

>The end. End of series.
I'd read it.

IN YOUR FACE MARY JANE

Is Liz thinking about Peter's D?