Anonymous of earth you have great fear and will, obey or die

Yo what's this from?

Stop fucking shit post spamming you fucking cancerous summer fag.

Butterfly Lamp

Hal Jordan & the GLC #13

There were a few splashes that teased upcoming storylines in that issue

Fucking ring season again.

Power rings Corps soon.

Is that book any good? I dropped Venditti's GL a couple issues into his run after Johns left. I could use some Ethan van Sciver back in my life.

I hope it's more Earth 3 stuff. I love Earth 3.

to be autistic I once thought that in other universes the lantern rings could be based off different points on the spectrum.

power rings sound like their inbetween green and yellow.

I called my creation Citron. but honestly 9 corps is more than enough,

I like the idea of Alan Scott being powered by the green of Earth. It adds an earthly limit and also ties into the weakness of wood.

Hal n Pals is a huge improvement over Venditti's previous Green Lantern, yes

You are wrong, I have fear and greed

Please let Jess get one

It's pretty good. It actually manages to balance Hal, John, Guy and Kyle without anyone feeling unnecessary. All four have their own distinct voice

Sweet I might grab the first couple volumes

Anything is better then Relic.

How can you claim autism when you couldn't even spell corps right.

How does greed + fear = despair

where is the corps powered by disgust

I'm ashamed that is a normie mistake

maybe fear covers Disgust, in the same way Rage covers sadness.

I meant it to be desperation but I think I used the wrong word.

The rings will be a new Corp in prime universe. Earth zero.

Nice.

12 plus rings so far. Not counting alans magic or earth rings as well.

bump

Rings would feed on you. And require no lantern.

Guess voltoom is the leader. They might pick the nearest counterparts of same universe characters.

Well there's 11 now. And not all have corps.

Made with mordru magic from earth 3. Older than green lanterns.

Connected to the phantom ring.

Old pre crisis power ring had a lantern. But it wasn't needed and it made you sick and mutate.

Powe ring showed up in more comics desu.

I'm waiting for them to tie it into alans ring.

could always go all plutchnik, but some of those powers, regardless of intensity level don't lend themselves well to being a powersource

Or spiral dynamics

The ring is both fear and will plus magic.

I wonder they're gonna do about Alans Ring. I could see them retconning he was always sentinel and giving him a diff ring but same old costume.

Do they really need to do anything beyond explain what the Starheart is and how Alan made it his bitch?

Only the great heart exists. Made from guardian expelled emotions.

Pre crisis it was most of earths 1 magic shunted to earth 2.

>Anger & Fear
yeah okay, we've got those
>Vigilance & Trust
I assume those would work kind of like Willpower and Hope already do with just a few added nuances
>Joy & Sadness
a little surprising we don't have those already
>Disgust & Amazement/Surprise/Distraction
Now we have weird territory

or alternatively...
>Love, Aggressiveness, & Contempt
all fairly familiar
>Optimism & Remorse
again, easy enough to envision
>Submission, Disapproval, & Awe
intriguingly weird. I imagine Disapproval Lanterns would make the best space cops.

Phantom Ring or even Power ring would be nice. White could make sense.

In the old comics the color green wasn't always there and made objects out of diff colors.

>11
>7 emotional spectrum
>Black and White Lantern Corps
>Volthoom's Power Ring corps

I'm missing one

phantom ring

good to see, It's actually better balanced than the lanterns but it was made by a professor to an actual emotional spectrum.

not that I hold it against DC or anything, Jahns had to sort of fit his around the existing Green, yellow and violet rings. Not to mention leave story potential.

12 if you include the God of Light Power Ring which was a fusion between a Mother Box and Power Ring.

>>Joy & Sadness
>a little surprising we don't have those already
Because they're redundant. All lantern corps feel joy and sadness.

There's also Alans magic ring, earth 2 earth ring, anti glc ring, Kyles cosmic cube ring in jla avengers.

I've thought that sadness is within rage
Joy may be hidden in violet, thats a stretch

Yes... and all lantern corps also feel Anger and Fear on a regular basis, and to less obvious degrees even Love and Hope, and all of them explicitly function on Willpower by virtue of all actually actively doing things and not being distracted constantly. What's your point? Green Lanterns exhibit a Willpower that overcomes all other aspects of the spectrum; Red an Anger; Blue a sense of Hope; Saphire, Love; etc... Why would it be any more unusual to find a lantern corp that functions on a pure indefatigable Joy? Or on the more subversive angle one that thrives on inflicting Sadness the way the Sinestro corp fixates on Fear?

Only the 11 exist.

actually if joy ever gotten written into being a facet of love I probably wouldn't question it

Whatever Alans will be, would be 12.

12 Gods, 12 hours.

>Or on the more subversive angle one that thrives on inflicting Sadness the way the Sinestro corp fixates on Fear?

please explain how youwould write this

I think it's because emotions that power the rings represent action itself, while emotions like joy and sadness are the end result of it. They're supposed to be more like emotional drives.

It would be made out of nth metal now.

Problem would be its 7 gl. Plus Hal was solidified as the first human earth lantern.

ill try and arrange it

Ecstasy - call it Joy, it works
admiration - change it to Devotion
Terror- works as it is
amazement - drop
Grief - works as it is
loathing - drop, seems similar to anger
Rage - works as it is
Vigilance - works as it is, like willpower

add Love and that makes 7.

This is pretty obviously what Johns used to make his expanded Corps

Alan Scott's Starheart Ring does exist though. He is currently MIA like the rest of JSA due to outside forces. We have already seen Jay who is lost in the Speedforce and Johnny Thunder who is trapped in an elderly home where people believe that he is delusional.

Just to expand on thistake joy for example. What brings people most joy? If it's material goods, then they'd just be orange lanterns. If it's companionship, then you've got star sapires. Peace? Blue lanterns.

Well gee the Sinestro Corp all have a personal fear that drives them but they express it through inflicting that fear on others. Why is it at all confusing that a person with a personal fixation on sadness would act out their sadness on someone else? Maybe a guy is the last man standing in a war zone, he's the victor as is his side by virtue of him as champion, but all his friends are dead; he lives his life consumed by the sadness such that it's all he ever can think about, and emotional space magic chooses him to be champion of sadness, turning his raw feeling into power; He runs around testing soldiers to find the ones most capable of an output of pure sadness. Lonely people, clinically depressed people, people living lives of constant failure in spite of honest effort and talent, etc... I'd imagine them more as villains, obviously, kind of like Fear, it's hard to find a real hero slant to that.

It's not like the Sinestro Corps has handled their fear shtick particularly well apart from, "we're villains, we do bad things, people fear us because we're bad."

I think a Happiness, or call it Optimism if that helps, based hero isn't remotely far fetched. Obnoxious though, to be sure. Though I'd imagine most character interactions would quickly amount to villains and readers banging heads against walls out of frustration with the mix of stubbornness and naivete, but it wouldn't be hard to write in a kind of meta angle to it. A hero who's always happy and always finding some kind of bright side in the most improbable or even inappropriate ways just admitting one day in a moment of confidence, "Look, I'm just a guy... It's not like I'm never sad or angry, but I literally cannot afford to let that slow me down, so I suck it up, I smile, and I kick ass. And I save the pity party for home when it's just me."

>I think a Happiness, or call it Optimism if that helps, based hero isn't remotely far fetched.
You're describing the blue lanterns.

What about a dude who just really loves riding his bike? Like just to get from home to work, and sometimes in races but not super competitively, and also in his spare time. Doesn't really matter, it's just the thing that makes him happy; it makes his bad days tolerable and his good days better. Is he a Star Sapphire because he just fucking loves that bike so much? Is he an Orange Lantern because he wants all that abstracted concept of "biking" all to himself and wants no one else to have it? Willpower because man loving that bike just makes it all so effortless so it's like the Will to do it just comes naturally? (if you can even call it willpower and not impulse at that point) Is he Yellow because he's deep down in some stretched out logic actually Afraid of ever not biking? I can't even think of a facetious joke example for Compassion or Hope...

What comic?

>call it Optimism if that helps
>if that helps
Whatever complaint you have about optimism and hope is irrelevant: You don't have to be happy to be hopeful. And being hopeful doesn't mean you're happy about it. They aren't even remotely linked.

He's nothing. Loving a good bike ride won't get him in any corps.

That's the point I was making earlier user. A blue lantern doesn't need to feel happy, but he has hope he will be.All lanterns want to be happy in their own way. Happiness is the end result, their lantern color represents the act theat will reach it.

Jay Garrick showed up in The Button crossover issue 4 and Johnny Thunder was in DC Universe Rebirth

Don't forget the Anti-Matter Corps

>He's nothing
No, he's not one of the existing 7 corps, which was my point. He's driven by Happiness/Joy, which can fall outside the rings' spectrum.

Hope is pretty distinctly future minded very possibly if not inevitably to the detriment of the present, and Happiness is almost entirely present minded to the point of hedonism and recklessness, which isn't so much opposed to forethought as it is just without regard to it; a very "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" kind of thing. Point being, they're not really directly related in any way beyond incidental.

Also, I'm pretty certain the Red and Yellow Lantern Corps have zero preoccupation with even their own happiness.

>Loving a good bike ride won't get him in any corps.
Let me expand on this. The only way this would make him a lantern is if he literally can't live without his bike, but some powerful force denied him that right. His ring depends on how he reacts. If he fights back with his life on the line through sheer determination, hes green. If he throws the biggest tantrum this side of the galaxy, he's red. If he tries to steal every bike he sees, he's orange. Get the idea?

>I'm pretty certain the Red and Yellow Lantern Corps have zero preoccupation with even their own happiness.
The whole point of the reds is they feel the universe wronged them. Of course they care about their happiness, that's the whole reason they're mad. And Yellows are typically sadists. Their priority is the universe's subjugation, but happiness plays a part.

What comic with the ring? Already seen the rest.

Keep in mind it won't be same as pre flashpoint.

>The only way this would make him a lantern is if he literally can't live without his bike
but that's not how the lantern rings work? they seek out exemplars of their respective emotion, it's just a dominant force in them unmatched in a general population (and even then not always convincingly written as such) but there's never been any indication that it's some kind of singular driving force in their life that they can't live without. If you took it from them they'd have a dramatic change in personality, but that's about it.

Where's that image from? Are they back?

Part of the reds obsession with their own anger is the fact that they feed off of the being mad, and either have to be or just happen to be constantly. Arguably you could learn to enjoy the sensation of anger, but generally it means they've got zero interest in being happy in the present and arguably even in the future. It's just about obsessing over the anger in the moment that keeps them moving.

trading card game

Since the anti matter universe still exist. They probably do too.

I don't think anti matter earth exists anymore though. Plus there's two anti monitors now.

It could be this one.
or not.
Either way it fills the space.

So Prime Earth has its own Superwoman, Owlman, and now Power Ring. Are they building to a new Crime Syndicate native to Earth 0?

>Plus there's two anti monitors now.
Wut?

>here's never been any indication that it's some kind of singular driving force in their life that they can't live without.
Of course it is. Red lanterns can't live without their rings. Indigo lanterns lose their individuality. And need I mention Larfleeze?
Granted it happens afer they et the rings, but the point is the same. To operate the rings, it has to be the singular driving force they have.

Don't forget Jesse quick female version. New flash book shows she exist.

Just make Luther or bizarro ultraman.

The point is they wouldn't die, they'd just go back to relative being mundane beings

The one in johns Jl run is a new God. While when volthoom was tormenting guy with visions the old anti matter Anti monitor was shown attacking.

Also Barry never died.

Who's the owl man?

Since when does Jesse Quick exist again?

I know there's that Avery Ho girl but she's the Flash of China. There's Mina Dhawan but she's called Fasttrack.

Lincoln March from Snyder Batman

I thought Mina was Black Hole

And the latest issue of Flash had him go to the future where the Flash museum had busts of Max Mercury and Jesse Quick

Look at the masked female bust. Will exist again.

Ah, Batmans brother. A concept that came from Earth B Bob Haney work.

You can see Wally gets rejiggered back to normal.

When the fuck is this story arc coming? I suppose it's a crossover between Green Lanterns and Hal Jordan and the GLC

Is Wally coming back to his old suit, bros?

Post doomsday clock. The Atom knows time is missing and compressed for some.