How do we strike back against the feminist agenda that breaks away at our comic and cartoon industry like a cancer

How do we strike back against the feminist agenda that breaks away at our comic and cartoon industry like a cancer

By not being bigots

IS THIS SATIRE??

Probably

by continuing to not buy them

FUCKING SEXIST MEN.

Don't buy it.

Scream about how much we hate women on the Internet. That'll show 'em.

/thread
Shit poster defeated. Flawless victory.

Still making is still a foam at the mouth cancer and needs to be squashed like a bug
All women deserve hate

Thor Vol.1 The Goddess of Thunder Issue #5.

Cue the shills screaming casual and misogyny.

By posting images that are years old but you just found in whatever echo chamber you go to because you don't actually give a shit about comics.

Please, please, please shut up.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

>our comic and cartoon industry like a cancer
your comic and cartoon industry IS a cancer, you autistic manchild

How is this comic selling?

Hahahaha! Oh man, Marvel is beyond saving.

The Mouse just needs to give DC the rights to Gwenpool, nu-Ghost Rider, and, what, anything else worth salvaging, Sup Forums?

Personally I think Billy would be a waaay better mentor than Carol, not to mention he and Kamala interacting would be a goldmine.

"Breaks away?" Are you ESL or do you just write awkwardly

BUT THEYRE STILL MAKING IT YOU FUCKING THICK SHIT IT EXSISTANCE ANGERS ME
Kill yourself

By not bringing attention to years old material and just letting it fade into obscurity? I know it's tough, because you likely don't know anything else comic-related than these snapshots.

For that matter, "breaks away like a cancer" is a nonsensical simile. Cancer is an out of control growth of cellular structure, ergo it's actually the opposite of something being broken apart.

By creating a compelling counternarrative that doesn't insult people.

What happened to Sup Forums? It used to be alright but now posts like this and are the norm.

really sad

Is it really bigoted to hate hamfisted social awareness in a medium it doesn't belong in?

All media is propaganda, whether you like it or not.

Mid 30k to low 40k. It is pretty low but Marvel in General ain't doing so hot outside of Spiderman and Star Wars. Even those are in a slump though.

This is the worst thread of the month and everyone posting in it deserves a bullet to the brain.

That came out like three fucking years ago you damn casual. You dont read comics.

Spike in Sup Forums popularity during gamergate/election plus a rising interest in Sup Forums-related media drawing regulars from other boards.

if made by jews, sure, but comics should remain escapism. I shouldn't be reminded how shitty the world is nor should I be dogged for not enjoying something that doesn't share my cultural views.

It's impossible, they've taken over 100%. Any civilized person with a job IRL will be SJW to some degree, you can't be a Sup Forums baby in the real world. This is why SJW's always take over and always win.

Then its time we burst their heads like grapes. Time for civil war goddamnit

hasn't worked. Marvel would rather have 10,000 black girls and trannys buy their comics than 50,000 cis white male neckbeards buy their comics. They don't want the latters dirty money.

This is literally the mindset of the company which is why "don't buy it" is futile. Their response would be "good".

The CEO of overall Marvel is a trump-supporting Israeli (a country not too well liked among SJW's). I have no idea why he hasn't reigned them in yet given how bad the comics are performing these days.

Beat the shit out of your wife, girlfriend, sister or mother.

good luck with that, keyboard warrior

>if made by jews, sure, but comics should remain escapism.

filthy jews, ruining proud Aryan characters like Superman, Batman, and Captain America! their creators would be ashamed!

Found the normie filthy.

>SJWs
>win
Ba ha ha ha, oh man that's funny!

>only jews made propaganda

lmao the word is LITERALLY derived from an organization of the Catholic Church in the 1600s

List ONE good current marvel comic that isn't a meme.
I'll wait

This is a parody, right? Marvel has essentially become like that one feminist on PPG.
>"Ugh, men can't do anything right!"

Someone needs to teach them a lesson in Susan B. Anthony...

Make it widely accepted that groups of people do have meaningful genetically-induced differences in ability and that demographically unrepresentative membership in certain groups isn't evidence of malevolence.

They've had 2 defeats, Trump and Brexit

Brexit is largely done, Jeremy Corbyn will become the next PM be it in a week or a year and he's basically a more anti-semitic version of Hugo Chavez.

Trump was a big setback for them, but the masses are still overwhelmingly left. Trump lost by the popular vote by a huge margin and this is a bad sign for Republicans. With all these scandals and chaos erupting in the trump administration and him getting nothing done combined with 24/7 media war I doubt he can win the swing states again. Meanwhile the Democrats will nominate someone even further left for 2020.

In every other area the SJW's have won, often quite easily. Gamergate is touted but did nothing ultimately, the most recent parade of socially progressive titles at E3 showed that well enough

Compromise. There are good female/PoC/LGBT+ characters out there. Buy the ones you like, don't buy the ones you dislike. Force content creators to make their diverse characters GOOD, and not to just have them be different than yesterdays characters.

If you kick and scream that there aren't as many straight white dudes as there used to be, nobody will ever take you seriously. Fight diversity when it's done at the expense of quality, not just because it's happening.

By not supporting poorly written comics. Let your money do the talking.
Marvel's sales have been absolute garbage because people are sick of this sort of shit.
Ever since "One More Day," I've found that I have plenty of money to buy other comics that I'm interested in that I would have otherwise not not had the budget for.
Really, I should be thanking Marvel for being so fucking terrible.

Part 1is Ignore it all together, don't give it attention and pretend it doesn't exist. Breevort wants rage because it sells comics, we answer with apathy and turn to somewhere else ...

Part 2 is buying traditional comics from the competition and make sure our retailers know that we're buying the competition to replace marvel "progressive " crap, a good example is this week's Superman that promoted traditional values or maybe just regular non political comics...

Part 3. Support trades from stories of traditional heroes not SJW crap

Part 4 : Profit!

buy not reading, buying, or talking about the books that trigger you

This. Marvel's been very shitty even before SJW shit. The SJW shit doesn't really repel people but it does keep people who were already turned off by Marvel's bad writing from ever coming back.

They are already flopping.
SJWs need to be put down like filthy dogs.

This. How do you answer to that? Try and tell me that this post is somehow wrong and SJWs aren't taking over the world and winning.

This should be Marvel's current 52-book lineup:

1.) Avengers (Rogers/Stark/Thor/Hulk/Pym/Wasp/Vision/etc)
2.) New Avengers (Spidey, Wolverine, Carol, Cage, newbs)
2.) Mighty Avengers (C-Team like Hyperion and Wonder Man)
3.) Secret Avengers (Widow, Winter Soldier, Mockingbird, etc.)
4.) Young Avengers
5.) Avengers Academy
6.) Captain America (Steve Rogers)
7.) Iron Man (Stark)
8.) Thor (Thor)
9.) Hulk (Banner)
10.) Ant-Man (various)
11.) Hawkeye
12.) Black Widow
13.) Hulk (Banner)
14.) SHIELD (REAL Nick Fury-centric)
15.) Winter Soldier
16.) Black Panther
17.) Captain Marvel (Carol, but the non-angry dyke one)
18.) Hercules
19.) Nighthawk
20.) Punisher
21.) Moon Knight
22.) Daredevil
23.) Heroes For Hire (Cage)
24.) Iron Fist
25.) Alpha Flight
26.) Fantastic Four
27.) Spider-Man
28.) "Other" Spider-Man book (Scarlet Spider, Silk, etc.)
29.) Spider-man 2099
30.) Venom
31.) Thunderbolts
32.) She-Hulk (the non-angry dyke version)
33.) Guardians of the Galaxy (Not the movie version)
34.) Nova (Dick Rider)
35.) Silver Surfer
36.) Space Exploration/Protection-themed Avengers to connect Cosmic Marvel and Earth Marvel a bit. Put shit like Captain Universe and Star Fox there)
37.) Captain Britain
38.) Legion of Monsters
39.) Magic-themed Avengers
40.) Ghost Rider
41.) Dr. Strange
42.) X-Men
43.) B X-Men book
44.) Young X-Men/new Mutants
45.) X-Force
46.) X-Factor
47.) Wolverine (Logan)
48.) Deadpool
49.) Namor
50.) Inhumans
51.) Defenders
52.) Spider Woman (the non-angry dyke version)

Year or 2 of this and marvel should be back to selling as much as DC

What? Not to pat myself on the back too much but Kamala Khan and Billy Batson: Superfriends is probably the best idea to get posted on Sup Forums in months. Though now that I think about it this can't be the first time it's been brought up.

Can we talk about it anyway? This idea is seriously gold!

Isn't Billy kind of a rough-and-tumble kid? Kamala's a real prissypants she'd probably lecture him about breaking into places and shit

Don't buy the comics

Buy other comics

Wait for them to get bored and move on to something else

So is this the end then? It sounds like the only thing left is to hope the newer generation makes their lives miserable as they've been doing to others.

...no, that wouldn't stop empty political virtue signaling and other manipulative and hypocritical tactics from being pushed into comic books and ruining what could have been an otherwise decent run.

>SJWs cry about muh isms and muh phobias in comics
>"Why don't you make your own comics then faggots???"
>SJWs literally infiltrate the business and do this
>"n-n-not like that!!!"
You retards brought this on yourselves. Just do the same thing they did and take it back, or are a bunch of neon-haired limp wristed liberals too big and scary to take jobs from??

Cancer doesn't break away at things

I mean Billy as Billy is a bit scrappy, but he's a great hearted kid, and Billy as Captain Shazamvel is often depicted as one of the purest superheroes out there.

A big part of what I'm picturing making this fun is Kamala not know/figuring out that he's actually a kid, and then the interplay between Kamala and Billy's two forms.

Imagine Captain Shazamvel giving Kamala a good natured ribbing about her writing fanfiction, and then he reads it as Billy and really likes it in spite of himself, and then they geek out in a super pure way as only a teenage nerd and a young child can, but in the middle of fighting a monster or something.

Imagine Kamala finding out her idol is actually a shapeshifting kid. Imagine all the subjects, both heroic and mundane, that they could trade off helping one another with.

Just so much potential for good character moments.

Stop saying "feminist" like it's a four letter word user. It's clearly an eight letter word.

This

They're a multimillion dollar company. Theyll out last you

If anything, trashing the SJW's that are only making other women/minorities look bad and in fact circulate bigotry is probably doing the latter some good justice.

Shame to see you eating up their black-and-white strawman-tactic though.

Yeah except you know very well most of Sup Forums can't draw or write worth a damn. Second that portion of are all men so they can't use the "muh vagina" to get into these companies. Third Marvel is owned by the mouse who is willing to lose billions over pushing progressivism.

Tldr: we suck at making comics and the industry is owned by the enemy.

Why are there two Bruce banner hulk's

Not all share the same ulterior-motive tactics or same morally-agreeable themes though.

A PBS show teaching the difference between shapes =/= virtue-signaling made to intentionally rile up blacks and women.

It's not a really big deal.

with your money, stop buying this piece of shit comics

Why did you let this happen

Huh, the guy saying that "SJWs have won because they have complete cultural control of everything and will take over by 2020" was deleted. Mods know spmething we don't?

That portion of what?

I love this shitposter waited until the mods are asleep to make this thread again.

Can't wait to see this thread be 500 posts of autistic screeching over the dumbest shit before archiving or deletion

make your ow damn comics you lazy parasites

Stop reading/buying Marvel.
They're really the only ones who are still full on the bandwagon

Nope. Marvel thought they were some kind of moral visionaries.

>Be op
>Sup Forums anons told you to fuck off
>Wanted to start a circlejerking and fight tumblrinas still
>Make threads on other boards about topics you learned from r/Donald
>???
>Profit

And the funny thing is, retards will still reply seriously to this thread.

WE'VE BEEN HAVING THIS EXACT THREAD FOR YEARS NOW
WHEN WILL YOU FAGS STOP CIRCLEJERKING

reddit pls

As I recall a short while back they recognized their attempts to get sjw's to buy their books was failing miserably. Has it been long enough to see if they're fixing the problem?

When the feminazi cults leave?

This isn't South Korea.