Nick

holy fuck Nickelodeon is fucking blowing Disney Channel and Cartoon Network out of the fucking water

>Spongebob is getting much better
>Invader Zim Revival
>Rocko's Modern Life Revival
>Hey Arnold Revival
>Loud House is still great
How can CN and Disney even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O96RW0Yk_L4
youtube.com/watch?v=cuF9aZxoipE
docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I deposited the amount.

>revivals

CN is just the Teen Titans Go Channel, Disney is still just tweenybop sitcoms

nothing to compare really, Nick is still a shadow of its former self

>Spongebob is getting much better
the damage is already done

>Invader Zim Revival
like we need the edgiest show back

citation needed

>Hey Arnold Revival
only the movie is revealed

true

>How can CN and Disney even compete?
what you should've done was listed what other show has

The only channel worth its shit these days is 2x2.

>like we need the edgiest show back

It is nowhere as edgiest as Aeon Flux.

>citation needed

Where have you been, we literally got a sneak peak today.

This
Movie =/= revival
Maybe if they are a success but I wouldn't get my hopes up

see:

>We have one okay cartoon, a corpse getting a nosejob and a metric shitton of '90s normiebait nostalgia pandering
I want to intern at Nick next year man but come on.

Nick is totally cucking CN hard but it's hard to say if they're doing better than Disney because the only good original show they have is pedo house.

>spongebob is getting much better

really? i don't normally post on Sup Forums, so i wasn't aware of this. are any of the seasons besides the first 3 worth watching?

9 and 10 have the occasional decent episode (note they're 10 and 11 on KimCartoon). My first reccomendations are Bulletin Board and Mimic Madness. Though not as good as the early seasons, it's good to know the show has its soul back.

thanks

Whirlybrains sold me that the show was back, that was some full Ren & Stimpy level shit

>reviving old shit because you're not getting anything good anymore

nah

>CN revives fan favorite shows
>Nick and Disney follow suite
>some how Nick is better at it
I think we'll just have to wait and see

Don't be sad about the garbage programming user. It's not like you have any chance of actually getting that internship anyways.

At least Nick is having original creators come back as opposed to how CN just threw their classics to the interns.

Will they keep making the invader zim comics?

Hopefully, the comics fixed all the problems the original series had and are fucking hilarious.

>still fucking mad about Teen Titans Go! and NuPPG
>in 2017
heh

Hopefully, Jhonen is gonna be at SDCC to talk about it.

>Spongebob
>things that haven't aired yet
>fucking Loud House

It was bound to happen eventually. No one stays on top forever. Disney was pretty strong for a while, then they got greedy and moved all their shows to the premium Disney :^) Channel and cucked themselves. CN was pretty dominant when AT and RS were the top cartoons, then they got too full of themselves and their up and coming amateurs by handing the PPG revival to a bunch of CalArts grads rather than the original showrunners and VAs, now all they have is Steven Universe which children don't even watch just legbeards.

Nick was really a dark horse for a while, with Loud House being the only correct decision they've made in almost a decade. The Rocko revival movie looks great and its going to succeed because Murray and his staff were given the creative freedom and resources they needed. I wouldn't say they're out of the woods yet. Hartman is still stinking up the joint with his lazy ass cartoons (from what I've seen on his YT channel, I know he can do better, they need to threaten to release him or something to light a fire underneath his ass). Still, the other channels are cucking themselves so badly that Nick is easily going to win this year.

>It's not like you have any chance of actually getting that internship anyways.
You underestimate my uni's level of jew power.

>and VAs
It was pretty fun watching Tara sperg out though.

>like we need the edgiest show back
>not wanting more zim
Kill yourself faggot

They still killed their best new show.

>How can CN and Disney even compete?
By making good cartoons. Sadly, this seems pretty much impossible for either of them

CN
>nuPPG full of dated memes and is generally shit
>PPGo is a bastardization running almost 24/7
>final season of Samurai Jack was shit
>SU is tumblr the show
>Clarence, WBB fluctuate between bad and mediocre
>RS devolved into shipping drama, then back to its stale formula, and ended
>AT hasn't been good for years
>the entirety of new Boomerang shows got fucked

And Disney is just propaganda machine, same as it's been for decades. It has a few decent episodes, but overall, their shows aren't worth it (except Mickey Mouse).

>airs nothing but spongebob reruns and cheap live action shows for abut 5 years
>That stops working
>finally start spending that huge pile of money they were sitting on
>HURRR WHY IS NICK WINNING
its a cycle with all cartoon channels

>And Disney is just propaganda machine
But how though? Also, your a fucking idiot for thinking SU is shit. Its the one good thing CN has left for them.

Star's probably the best cartoon out of all three networks right now.

I just wish we had a third season of Wander.

It's average

>double posting
>still mad about NuPPG and Teen Titans Go!
truly the most autistic post I've seen on Sup Forums

it's a lost cause quite frankly, also
>gets triggered over someone not wanting his edgy show back
heh

>nuPPG full of dated memes and is generally shit
>still mad about NuPPG
>in 2017

>PPGo is a bastardization running almost 24/7
>again still mad about NuPPG
>again in 2017

>final season of Samurai Jack was shit
how'd you write it then?

>SU is tumblr the show
fair enough

>Clarence, WBB fluctuate between bad and mediocre
better than anything else

>RS devolved into shipping drama, then back to its stale formula, and ended
good, put it out of its misery

>AT hasn't been good for years
agreed

>the entirety of new Boomerang shows got fucked
>crying about "muh nostalgia"

Nah, adventure time is still better, even at their worst

What the fuck is WBB?

We Bare Bears

Which uni?

They're a loudhousefag user, there is no point in argueing with them about taste.

because you need to spoonfeed the babies
youtu.be/O96RW0Yk_L4

Oh, so garbage then, but at least it's not uncle grandpa

>assumes i'm a loudhousefag cause i don't want a autistic edgy show back
really makes you think

Uncle Grandpa is more interesting than Shitty Universe and most of the schedule

I assumed you were a loudhousefag because in you're first post you agreed with OP that the Loud House is "still great".

Unless I misread that in which you don't care for the Loud House, if that is the case let me know so I can feel slightly more respect for your opinion.

>you're
it's slightly better than the shit on Nick, which doesn't say much

I'll agree with you on that at least, and I'm too tired to care about spelling mistakes, sorry.

unpopular opinion: I don't like the loud house because it's boring

>then they got greedy and moved all their shows to the premium Disney :^) Channel and cucked themselves.
They make a fucking killing in streaming numbers. That's why they don't care about ratings, their digital platform numbers for Star Vs and Milo Murphy's Law are in the high millions.

How much is Spongebob right now? I've heard great things about the newer seasons. Is it back to at least season 4 quality?

>Is it back to at least season 4 quality?
hope that's a typo, otherwise you're meming

yeah its improved somewhat, it's got season 2-3 quality

>argueing
Why are anti TLH posters such pico-brainlets?

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
Do you drown in your own bile if you dont post that buzzword at least once per hour ?

better than saying RACIST, XENOPHOBE, NAZI, HOMOPHOBE

This my dude. The sleeping giant has awoke.

It went from losing to Phineas and Ferb in the ratings regularly and nearly being dropped by several major cable subscribers to being the #1 network for kids again and this isn't even its final form yet.

CN is so far back right now they're like Russo era WCW, just fucking themselves over until Turner broadcasting inevitably pawns them off.

I wasn't fond of "Whirly Brains". Ren & Stimpy-levels of grotesque weren't what made SpongeBob Seasons 1-3 great. It was all about the memorable dialogue, visual gags that weren't necessarily gross-out humor, and top-tier voice acting.

>nobody remembers Harvey Beaks when it technically hasn't even ended yet
So, this is true suffering?

These are just one-off things, like Samurai Jack S5.
Once they're over, Nick will have nothing again

Except unlike Samurai Jack S5 these might actually be good.

At the moment they may be, but they're fully cashing in on nostalgia to keep their network from sinking. Once these movies are all done, they won't have nearly enough new content to fall back on and they'll either enter a new dark age or die off in shame.

>one big LOOK HOW DIFFERENT THINGS ARE FROM THE 90S ITS NOT THE 90S Anymore joke

It looks fucking awful. Who the fuck still thinks that "Starbucks are evrywhere" and "iPhones come out a lot" jokes are still funny?

I do cause I hate both

this, except I actually like Hartman's cartoons as well. For me, Nick is in a golden age

It's the intro to a movie about Rocko's Modern Life actually being completely modern and the rest of the film will have more than just that

>he doesn't like We Bare Bears

It's ok user, I remember.

Disney XD is better

honestly the show immediately going to shit after the movie is pretty much a meme, there were still some worthwhile episodes in the fourth season. I would liken it to season 9 of the Simpsons in that respect.

Russo era WCW was a funny train wreck though. When is CN gonna do worked shoots? If anything CN is boring it's 1999 WCW while Adult Swim are the cruiserweights

AT is great now, but barely ever gets new episodes or even reruns. Plus it's ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuF9aZxoipE

Here's a recommendation list I've been working on for Seasons 4+

docs.google.com/document/d/1mCeZayVKbwYI5Fz-fVUg9UaZXZGDI5RoyyeHNYVLQnk/edit?usp=sharing

it'll help you ignore the shit(mostly some episodes from seasons 5-8)

This is the most partial list I have seen. I knew I wasn't the only one that didn't completely hate new SB

>zim creator frustrated to the point of onscreen jabs at censors
>rocko uncut lost to the ages
>loud house/postmovie spong lol

it's all on you, football head.

Yeah. I think new SB gets too much hate. There are definitely bad episodes but people ignore the good ones.

>reboots and revivals

where's the originality ?

*proceeds to watch SU and Star*

its seems savino is speeding up his game desu

>implying Samurai Jack S5 wasn't good

>worthwhile episodes in the fourth season
debatable

>watching Crybaby Universe
>ever

Revivals sure are great.

Some people are just never impressed.

I probably have more hope for Rocko than anything else right now. The clip and movie premise covers exactly what I'd imagine a proper 2018 Rocko should be: about modern life. Humor and visuals are on point, felt like I was watching classic Rocko.

Please, please don't fuck it up.

Nepotism is killing the industry.

You don't get passionate animators anymore because the competition is between director's/producer's kids who don't know jack shit about what it takes to make a cartoon let alone a GOOD cartoon.

>Dr. Hutchison becomes an SJW
>Philbert joins an MRA

Murray has a lot of material to work with after almost 30 years.