He ends up in the last Sup Forums thing you read/watched sobbing uncontrollably

He ends up in the last Sup Forums thing you read/watched sobbing uncontrollably.

How do the main characters of that world react?

>netflix daredevil
Is steven going to get fucking frankd?

We'll I just watched the last unicorn so they'd probably cheer him up somehow maybe with magic tricks that'll probably backfire

>90's spiderman
jeesh kid and here i thought the helpless civilians
had the loudest cries before you came along

Frank's not going to kill Steven. He's not a criminal. Just a fat, ugly, retarded boy.

>family guy
they beat him senseless?

Nah, he's going to end up watching Frank Frank criminals while sobbing that there's another way, but he can't do anything about it, because Frank already chained him up when Steven tried to stop him the first time. Basically Daredevil vs Punisher, but with less appealing to religious morality, and more ugly crying.

>Spongebob

Cry with him.

Game of Thrones AFFC and then the latest TV ep.

Either way they fucking murder the shit out of him.

I would honestly like to see Frank offing criminals in front of Steven while he watches helplessly.

>Justice League Unlimited

Well we all know what Supes is gonna do....

>Hey Lois remember when I became a Crystal Gem

>Peter just sits around morphing into stupid shit with Amethyst and laughs at Steven when he starts crying
>Peter-Gem straight up tries to do weird shit with them when they fuse into the big gem that's all 3 (4) of them.

>Peter turns into a giant ass and farts in Steven's face

Kek

>Dreamworks Dragons

Half the cast makes fun of him, the other half figures out how to get him home.

Both halves succeed.

>The Unfunnies storytime of pain
All of a sudden I feel like I might understand where Millar was coming from.

>Nemesis
Thank you based SoP contributers. He is fucking dead. or worse...

Ok that's fucking funny!

He dies a horrible fucking death just like he deserves.

>Adventure Time

Finn forces himself to ignore his far greater suffering in order to help someone in need.

“got something else for you” my master said as he went back upstairs.

After a few seconds last he came back with another slice of bread. This time. Before giving it to me he dropped his Pants and turned around. He wiped his dirty ass with it and made sure all the crumbs that fell in his ass was out and into the bowl, the bread had noticeable stain marks on it.
“Eat” he said I was hesitant but gulped down the shit bread. After, he laughed and bent down infront of me “get the rest out my ass” he said as he exposed his hole to me. A few crumbs were left. I dragged my tongue through his ass as he moaned in pleasure. “Fuck” he said while laughing.

Oops wrong thread.

that's so sad it would actually work
yeah no way you did that on accident

>The house guests start a program to help recently orphaned overly emotional and slightly retarded children
>They get their first case, Steven Universe
>He immediately starts crying about his old aunts who sometimes gave each other special hugs but they never gave him the special hug and that his mom died giving birth to him even though he is his own mom and his dad chooses to live in a van away from him even though he's in chosen one
>Captain hero, spanky, and lingling say fuck this shit and bail
>Clara doesn't trust the little jew boy and leaves
>Foxxy tries to relate to the boy because she too was missing a parental figure
>She gets distracted when he inadvertently tells her his dad is a millionaire
>Toot tells Steven to eat his way to happiness
>Steven says that's an unhealthy habit
>Toot pulls a bottle our of her bush, breaks it and threatens Steven with it
>Woldoor holds the fatty back while Xandir calms toot down
>Xandir, Steven and woldoor decide to go to the zoo
>Steven mistakes one of the lions as his own friend and is promptly eaten alive

What's with you retarded idiots and this cartoon

>wander over yonder
I hope he teleports in front of hater so when the gems come to save him hatey can kill them

Steven cucks Finn

It's such a shame that Steven continues to be an emotional baby. He could have been like Simon from Gurren Lagann and started off as a crybaby but evolve into the coolest person on the team (and not fat).

Stormbringer feasts.

Steven busts a nut after 30 seconds inside PB, and ends up crying about it, but it's still more action than Finn's getting, as he listens from outside the door.

Its even funnier because AT condones nonconsensual polyamorous cuckolding.

>see, elephants "space husband"

Its generic to say but its because its popular.
They don't like that and because most of Sup Forums is a hivemind they feel the need to hate SU just because its big and Tumblr likes it.
They know surface things about the show and over blow flaws to make iot seem like the worst shoe ever made.
Fuck if you watch the show you would know while Steven does cry a bit he fights other gems and monsters all the time and protects his friends as much as he can. But his is a SU hate circlejerk thread. So Steven doesn't have any redeeming factory's and he's the most useless asshole on the planet.

>Dean: "Hey pop! Guess who we found at the front door!"
>Hank: "It's some kind of little leaking crying boy! Just like Dean!"
>Dean: "Heeeyy! :("
>Steven: "Some giant dude with a blonde mullet poofed my moms into gem dust! No one prepared me for this!"
>Dean: "He's great! We should keep him!"
>Hank: "Yeah, pop!! Can we keep him?!"
>Dr. Venture: "Boys, when I turn around, you better both be outside this science lab with your tiny wailing faggot of a friend or so help me, I'll really give all three of you something to cry about!"

His constant crying and negativity will attract Grimm, so he's pretty much dead.

It's like i'm back in 2007 with all that uneccessary edge

First off, context of the image? Because I think that was when he suffered from hayfever.
>Thunderbirds Are Go
He becomes a honorary Tracy bro.
Hell, probably joins them on a few missions.

Well I just saw Dunkirk so It would be rather appropriate

accurate

>Peter shatters Rose's gem all while yelling POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

>SU faggot mad that people shit on his ugly Ass show

>Bob's Burgers
Bob would probably feel really awkward and want him to leave the restaurant.

What

>toradora
Completely normal occurance. He then becomes a crucial side character who gets absolutely NO girlfriend because literally no one in the show is fat.

Tumblr doesn't like it either though, if anything the hatedom has grown into a rabid monster attacking the show for being either "forced progressive" or "not progressive enough". The fandom is a massive tumor of ass cancer but holy shit the hatedom's reaching terminal 7-tier, you can't even say something like "It's ok" without someone jumping down your throat for "defending" it.

wonder who this sobbing brat is, then just leave as it is nothing he is concerned with

Sadly they can't. That fucker have super strength and are much faster than anyone in Westeros.

The Rocko reboot preview.
Stare for a few seconds and walk away, probably.

>Mad because I'm right.

Fuck's sake, Sup Forums. What is your creepy fetish obsession with Steven, or even him crying for the matter? Why does a fictional character bother you so damn much that you can't even go by a second without expressing your fetish over it?

Blockbuster attac

Nightwing protec

>Rocco's Modern Life Reboot Preview

I imagine some incredibly snarky comment from Rocco.
"I know cartoons were too violent, but did we really have to go in the opposite direction?"

Because somehow a hatedom has become more of a cancer then a fandom.
I never thought it was possible but here we are.

>toradora
>Sup Forums
come on man

Tumblr hates it now because it dares to show gays and blacks as not perfect.
While Sup Forums hates it because "muh tumblr" and "Reeeeee! its not an action show!
Both sides are total cancer.

People never getting over their skewed expectations: "I thought this was going to be western DBZ, why is there all this crying and sissy shit!!!"

Maybe im the only one around here to say this, but the show started out just fine, then it became good
Sadly Sugar lost the grip of her own show and we have a lot of people complaining from both sides

basically the same fate as Hemo in the series

She seems to have gotten control again and so far Season 5 seems like a return to form. I'm hoping she can keep it up.

>Unfunnies

Uh oh.

>He's not a criminal.
He literally murdered god.

100% of all hatedoms are worse than fandoms. It takes a special kind of broken autist to decide "I'm going to dedicate a significant portion of my life to being angry at people who like a thing."

He's right you know. People only know Steven as a crybaby.

>adventure time
Finn and Jake would help him

As people, you mean, faggot hatedoms who get triggered over a fictional character, right?

Yeah, of course.

Season 5 has actually been really good so far. Good character development

However, I'm not a fan of this giant hiatus that's going on (same as with every other CN show).

Tell me about Steven!
Why does he cry?

>Everything is Illuminated and then it dies
Maybe he's crying because Black Panther killed a dead rock, I guess.

Yeah I fucking hate that too.
Makes the show feel like it has bad pacing just because of how stupidly long the hiatuses are.

He's a gay.

It depends on what it is that's happening.
It could be a dumb little joke that he's upset that a candy he likes is being banned.
Or it could be something like his freind dies right in front of his eyes after trying to save him.
Either way he usually has a pretty good reason to be upset.

"N-no Frank, stop throwing that lady against that window! I-I-I know she turns women into sex slaves and lets them be raped, b-but if you kill her you'll be just as bad as she is!"

He'll be fine in Sinfest

>Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin would probably be nice about it
>Harrison Welles would either try to make it stop with some words of wisdom, or lose his patience, get him alone, and hand-impale him as the Reverse Flash
>Harry would verbally flay him alive and probably make him cry harder

If I made him cry, would he die?

Fuck you the antibarneyfag is a board treasure with how he magically shows up even a hundred posts deep into an unrelated thread.

[Franking intensifies]

I don't remember Rusty calling people faggots before.

If steven aged himself up randomly and fugged connie would it be pedophilia?

No. He would still be ok.

kek

>Friends? You?! You come to ME, your greatest and most amazing enemy. Your future slave master and you want to be friends?!

>tfw it turns out Steven's literally incapable of having normal human intercourse and fuses right before he thrusts into Connie every time
>this of course, makes Steven cry

Nah, he's a big guy.

For You

>Watership Down

>"A perfectly acceptable reaction."
>FWOOSH

>Billy and Mandy
I laughed harder than I should have

>someone defends what I don't like
>lol he's so mad xd
I'm from Sup Forums, bitch. We don't take kindly to passive aggressive Sup Forumsmblrites.

>Animaniacs

>I'm from Sup Forums, bitch. We don't take kindly to passive aggressive Sup Forumsmblrites.
genuinely the cringiest thing i've read in a decade

i know mom didnt make macaroni and cheese for you just like you wanted tonight, but don't need to throw a fit where everyone can see