It's funny how you feel bad for Lego Joker in this scene despite the fact that the premise is similar to Arkham...

It's funny how you feel bad for Lego Joker in this scene despite the fact that the premise is similar to Arkham Knight's Joker ending.

They should just fuck already.

Lego Joker's more innocent than Arkham Joker.

Can you imagine how Batman: The Dark Knight's two boats scene would have played out with THIS Joker?

Lego Joker is best joker in movies. Cum in me bro.

Well they do reference the two boats in Lego Batman

Didn't play Arkham Knight, but the Lego Joker just want his senpai to notice him

Same thing in the Arkham series, but more gleefully murderous than "Notice me sempai!"

Arkham Joker was going to use Bruce as his mass-murder vessel after Scarecrow let him go (if Jason didn't shoot him first).

I'd say he had to be put away for good.

It just shows how easy it is to emotionally manipulate to you, to the point where you disregard the horrible atrocities a character has done only because of some sad music and some tears.

>It's funny how you feel bad for Lego Joker in this scene despite the fact that the premise is similar to Arkham Knight's Joker ending.
It's because no one can really die in Legoland. Some guy might have his arm ripped off, but it can be re-attached.

I like how Harley's his best girl-friend in this movie.

I think it's both. It wouldn't have worked if it were Arkham Joker.

Of all the villains Lego Batman wasted, I'm glad Harley wasn't one of them.

Well what did you expect. It was heavily Joker based.

The sad music means nothing, it's the fact that one is a cutesy comedic cartoon and the other a realistic looking drama

No one felt bad for the violence in Tom and Jerry, nor they wanted Bugs Bunny in jail because he kept messing with Elmer Fudd

According to the Lego Batman movie the dark knight movie trilogy happened to lego Batman soooo

So mind telling me how Two face changed his race and face in the span of three times and back to Billy Dee Williams?

Go to bed, Commissioner.

Well we do need to work together to rape the Joker.

>See, Batman, there's two boats, both have bombs and the people in the other boat have the trigger for it. These people you're trying to save will blow each other up and you can't stop it!
>...That plan sounds needlessly complicated
>Y-Yeah well I'm trying to uh... Prove a point! That everyone could be as evil as I am! Chaos is what I bring but it's not mine, people want violence! They are all selfish and evil in the inside! Like a disappointing Christmas present... Waiting to BLOW UP!
>Well your point is moot. While you were busy talking I disabled both bombs anyway.
>...Batman you are no fun

>What are you dense? Are you a pea-brain or something? Who the heck do you think I am? I'm the Gosh darned Batman!

>It's funny
It was for that scene at least. But then they beat that horse dead.