Immortal Iron Fists #1 (of 6) Storytime

Last year, this comic by Kaare Andrews and Afu Chan, featuring a young OC named Pei who first appeared in Andrews' Iron Fist: The Living Weapon and Danny Rand's attempts to mentor her, was first revealed in the Marvel NOW! 2.0 catalogue as just "Iron Fists."

The only updates on that series prior to the SDCC announcement are a few tweets indicating how many issues are in the can.

Now, "Immortal" is added to the series' original title, and the format is a bi-weekly six-issue miniseries to be released first on comiXology and Kindle.

INFINITE COMICS ARE DEAD, LONG LIVE COMIXOLOGY ORIGINALS MADE BY MARVEL! Remember X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever? It was first released as a digital-first weekly six-issue miniseries.

I discovered most of the pages are above the image file size limit, so I did what I had to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

globegander.tumblr.com/post/158475017746/iron-fist-the-living-weapon-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>big two comic that comes out on fridays
It feels wrong

>Now, "Immortal" is added to the series' original title,
Don't you try and trick me Marvel

all that property damage

So this is getting a delayed physical release like the Infinite titles right?

What the fuck was the "prank"? What is that object they gave her that squired everywhere?

Any comments? Violent reactions? Have your say about this here!

I didn't hate this. Very stylized art that works in some pages and doesn't in others. Writing is mediocre, this book is carried by the art and tone of the book. Very digestible

How was Kaare's run on Iron Fist The Living Weapon?

bump

Divisive.
I personally thought it was alright, but the art alone turned a ton of people off.

globegander.tumblr.com/post/158475017746/iron-fist-the-living-weapon-review

just like in my chinese cartoons!

Edgy garbage that has nothing to do with Iron FIst and takes a massive dump on the mythos.

I didn't hate the art, in fact I think Andrews is a very talented artist. It's his shit writing that annoys me.

Liked the art.

Yeah, shame Afu Chan is wasted on nuMarlel.

>INFINITE COMICS ARE DEAD
now if only Marvel would copy DC were it mattered and release the print version of the trades in digital rather than repacking the singles it would be great

Is that...Billy?

it's a douche, for vaginal cleansing

>bullies physically beating up a little Asian girl
>Pei suddenly being in high school even though she looked like she was fucking 6 in Living Weapon

Jesus christ this is bad

>He knows she's getting her ass beat.
... Huh.

>Bully just punching little girls straight in the face

damn. Im honestly surprised to see legit bullying and not you know, mean comments on twitter