Political Storytime of Pain: Liberality for All

If you thought that Calexit was bad, then get a load of this

>"It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists who have surrendered governing authority to the United Nations. Hate speech legislation called the "Coulter Laws" have forced vocal conservatives underground. A group of bio-mechanically enhanced conservatives led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy, Oliver North, and a young man born on September 11, 2001, set out to thwart Ambassador Usama bin Laden's plans to nuke New York City."

I'll post the links to other SoP when I'm done.

This is Donny Lin's first work, it's also his last. I hope he's doing OK even though his art is terrible.

This looks like a 70's toyline action cartoon with 90's comics art

The guy in the car is supposed to be Ralph Nader. A quick Google search should tell you how much effort was put into the likeness.
For those of you too young to remember, Nader is the reason we got Bush II.

>This looks like a 70's toyline action cartoon with 90's comics art
Sounds about right.

What's Al Gore doing in the Popemobile?
That's not how you do a press conference.

>Algore seems on a pace to lose the 2000 election
>Unless something changes dramatically

Hehe! Unintentional humor

Nost of this comic's humor is unintentional. I think.

IN MY TIME we had fancy tower in NY, Gameboys with trasparent plastic and Backstreet Boys on the radio

So yeah, this is what conservatives thought liberals would do.
Funny how Obama ended up killing more terrorists with drones than Bush ever thought possible.

>Hannity
>complaining about fundamentalists

So Bin Laden thinks that his greatest enemies are American right-wing pundits?

Hannity is in a comic book? WTF?

>WE TOLD YOU THAT IRAQ HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Also, the author seems to have forgotten than Bin Laden and Hussein were ENEMIES. Then again, so did a lot of people back then.

Yes, Hannity is a main character in a comic book, and you don't know the half of it.
The real Sean Hannity apparently approved of this.

I'm pretty sure he's the guy with the robotic arm on the cover. It's hard to tell, because no one looks like their real world counterparts.

>UN Secretary General JACQUES CHIRAC
I know that conservatives hated him because he refused to go into Iraq on flimsy evidence, but this is absurd.
And it only gets worse.

Meant this comment for

Just a reminder that Sean Hannity hasn't been waterboarded.

If there's one disappointment to the absolute crashing and burning of I'm With Her it's that we never got to see a modern day 2016 version of this comic in (((Hillary)))'s America.

Wait, i'm confused

This is a parallel universe where 9/11 did happened, but helped Al Gone for and not Bush to win the 2000 election with no given reason why, and not Bush on the 2004 election, even though it happened eight months later Bush had already won?

>real sean hannity apparently approved of this.
Of course he did.

Behold! NANOMACHINES SON-enhanced Sean Hannity! Only he can save America from the evil UN and the islamofascists!

Pretty brave using the "fool me once" phrase when Bush II fucked it up earlier. This was published in 2005, so the Republicans were still in power.

>Hate speech legislation
Weird how Obama never got around to doing that

Matt Drudge is the FBI's #1 Most Wanted?

It's a world where Al Gore wins because Ralph Nader died in a car crash. 9/11 happened anyway and then Gore became a fascist and won re-election.

>The real Sean Hannity apparently approved of this.
I'm sure he did.
I enjoy Hannity, but the dude is borderline nuts.

To be fair, apparently Bush "fucked up" because at the last second he realized he didn't a soundbite of him saying "shame on me"

This is "Persecution Complex: The Comic".

Oh George, You make me yearn for a more innocent time.

>So many cold dead hands
So they admit that guns in the hands of citizens would never be enough to overthrow the government in times of tyranny like the NRA claims?
Also, G. Gordon Liddy should be 90 years old at this point. Good thing he too has NANOMACHINES SON.

>I have always found the best gun control was...by using two hands!
What does that even mean...?

No Liddy, I'm pretty sure that's a gun.

Yeah, I can't believe I actually miss Bush.

But... This makes even less sense! How is the election still going on in 2001? Bush never existed? And even if he never existed, Nader would still be Third Party?

How using a fictional world as a analogu for a fictional situation?

Why is Liddy so against "electronic crap" if it's what's keeping him young and healthy?

>F.O.I.L.
This probably sounded cooler in the author's head.

It's not that complicated. The election happened in 2000, Gore won because without Nader splitting the vote he got Florida, and then almost a year later 9/11 happened.

>Nazi
Fuck me if this thread lasts there's going to be some shit-flinging

Why does Bin Laden want to nuke NYC if he's already gotten everything he wanted? He gains nothing out of it and stands a lot to lose.

Because American Conservatives are hypocrites.

>The RIGHT heroes determined to make it happen
Left heroes don't exist

The only good lefty is a dead lefty.

Going by these letter pages, the author was being serious. This is what he actually believes. He thinks this is a brilliant work.

In his defense, it is pretty brilliant.

Hey now, American liberals can be pretty hypocritical too.

Colmes has revealed his true colors as an evil liberal!
Poor guy didn't deserve being shat on like this really. In reality he was a moderate treated like a punching bag by Fox.

Remenber that political comic where they were putting a giant economic lamp on Lady Liberty and the kid was bitching because he could not buy a gasoline powered ship in the future, but is never explained why a economic lamp on Lady Liberty or a not-gasoline fulled ship is bad?

Early 2000's conservatives are just were just old people

Even without US support, I'm pretty fucking sure that there's no way that North Korea could stage a succesful invasion of the South.
Also, how did Gore get re-elected?

I don't get it, why is Al Gore sending more troops to South Korea if he doesn't care?

>That fucking anime character dressed like a fresh prince of Bel-Air Lair teenager in the back

My fucking sides!

I love how he decided to publish the letters that assault him.

OH NO! THEY TOOK GOD OUT OF THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!

Well, he was right about people getting offended easily, but was wrong about what people would be offended about.

Maybe...maybe this is actually Satire and we're truly are dealing with sheer brilliance.

>Can Democrats be patriots?
>Of course not sweetie

The little kid look like it has a mermaid tail.

I have met too many conservatives with even crazier ideas to think that.

Is this the start of a gay shota doujin?

So, did we actually lose any rights during the Obama administration?

SEE? SEE? Conservatives totally aren't islamophobic, look muslim Hannity fans!

>unlike her predecessor Clinton will reduce the military budget
>but Gore been also reducing the military budget
Is that intentional, like Liberal propaganda trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Not sure, but for me I had to pay an extra $100 a month for health insurance

Why would they send a suicide bomber instead of having someone just shoot Hannity?

I was literally forced into wanting dick user.

I fucking hate Hannity, I know everyone thinks O'Reilly is worse but Hannity is the scum of this Earth

>Reagan
PALEOCONSERVATISEKINO

O'Reilly is a worse person, but a better pundit with less insane opinions than Hannity.

It's amazing to me Conservatives won't court the Muslim electorate.

Most unrealistic thing here is the idea Hannity would be concerned for anyone else.

Before 9/11, muslims actually tended to vote conservative. Republicans may claim that immigration is a democrat plot to get more votes, but if republicans tried they could get plenty of muslim and latino votes.

This is a good example of what goes around comes around.

All the Dems freaking out now and all the Repubs being smug forget what it was like in 2009. Or 2001 for that matter. Or 1993...

>Hannity uses a nother and child to shield hinself from the blast.

RIP Limbaugh, no NANOMACHINES SON for you.

Probably because Islam is a very conservative ideology. Something both conservatives and liberals try to ignore.

So, they send a suicide bomber against Hannity, but 2 guys with scimitars against Liddy?

Poor Otacon, hasn't he suffered enough?

That doesn't look very Larry Elmore-ish.

What's with Liddy's boner for Harleys?

>Michael Moore is the taxi driver

KINO

I think that before WALL they were trying for that after Mormon Jesus crashed and burned. I suspect that sooner or later we'll be at that point.

Reminder that G. Gordon Liddy is 76 years old here. And he has no NANOMACHINES SON enhancing him yet. He's pretty /fit/.

RIP O'Reilly and Ingraham.
Remember kids, torture works!

Fuck you Mike Mackey. This isn't badass, it's sick.

That's not Michael Moore. He has a...different role in this series.

>Department of Peace
DAMN LIBRULS

But if Al Gore had gotten elected, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. That was entirely a Bush Administration failure.

>That's not Michael Moore. He has a...different role in this series.

Will we be going full Team America: World Police?

>guns
>doing shit to super tech

so having a gun is a superpower?

This could almost be fun...If I didn't know this G.Girdon Liddy and there was absolutely no dialogue.

I PRESENT YOU VICE-PRESIDENT MICHAEL MOORE AND PRESIDENT CHELSEA CLINTON

>I must admit I always wanted to do this
I know this is meant to outrage us, but it's too ridiculous to take seriously.

Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking glasses, how to they work?

Odd way to end the issue

Really? Mine went down by like 30 bucks