Watching it the first time: love it

>watching it the first time: love it
>watching it the second time: hate it

Anyone else?

It was a fun experience watching it with Sup Forums for the first time, but the entire last episode soured me on the entire thing. Ashi's last line being exposition, erasing at that moment instead of immediately for the sake of drama, and everyone Jack helped completely gone

I enjoyed the whole thing when watching it the first time but then I came here and I still kinda enjoy it but Sup Forums has fucking killed my ability to enjoy it completely and fully

I hated it more and more from the 4th episode onward. 1-3 were god-tier Gennedy.

It helped me realize that a finale can really fuck over a show hard. Really hard. I still love every episode up until 60 but those finale episodes sucked ass. It's almost appropriate to do a redo for that and I've never felt that way about a show. Biggest example of dropping the ball in Sup Forums media too.

I mostly hated it the first time, and I have no intention on rewatching it ever. A very short season was mostly dedicated to a NEW character they killed off at the end.

Pacing was all over the place - some scenes dragged on like they did in the earlier seasons, while some other shit flew by WAY too fast.

At least we got some dank memes out of it.

I didn't hate it and the first 4 episodes is still what gives me a soft spot, but it was incredibly flawed having way too many idea's for the little time it was given. I love Genndy but he really doesn't understand how pacing works.

First three episodes were 10/10 kino, rest of the season went downhill from there

you are falling for the public opinion peer pressure

changing your opinion after thinking about something is not a bad thing, user

>show releases first trailer
>shows off a damaged, battle weary Jack
>immediately compared to Metal Gear Solid V's Punished Snake
>hyped to hell and back
>show comes out
>starts off extremely strong, better than any previous installment
>ends on an underwhelming, mediocre note
>some particularly autistic anons start speculating that the series, against all overwhelming evidence, somehow isn't completed yet
>SJS5 is the MGSV of Sup Forums

That's not a fair comparison. All of MGSV sucked.

Oh come on don't tell me Sup Forums didn't cream themselves at Ground Zeroes.

Just like a second run of Mass Effect, you just realize that it doesn't matter anymore

first 3 episodes are so good. it goes down when they changed Ashi's design

It only had ten episodes but it wasted half of them on developing a mediocre, cookie cutter redemption arc character that I just couldn't bring myself to care about.
What's worse is that there were so many plot points that were built up and dealt with in rushed unsatisfying ways. The horseman was a waste of time; to build him up as an ominous threat was just ridiculous, there was no purpose for him existing.

>40 dollar demo
The good feelings over the actual game was soured when the end product felt like Konami trying to rip people off

In any case I suspect that Samurai Jack is like MGSV in how it broke Sup Forums's spirit much like MGSV finally broke Sup Forums's spirit. Never meet your heroes and all that. Maybe Korra did that earlier, but Samurai Jack was the last straw.
Maybe later Sup Forums will get it's Nier: Autonoma to rebuild itself from.

Why Sup Forums? Why did Genndy do it?
How did such promise manage to rot away?

With the hype gone I don't think I'd get anything out of watching it again, but I'd watch eps 2 and 3 again for the rad action and tension.

DVD fucking when

yeah, I didn't *hate* Ashi, she was just...kinda, yes, bland and generic redemption / love interest character.

And they kept making her look like a monkey from the side, for whatever the fuck reason

I liked it better the second time I watched it because I knew what to expect.

changing your opinion on something because of what everyone else says about it is called being insecure