SDCC Young Justice

Panel for Young Justice is about to start. Thoughts on what it will contain or be discussed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theYJfiles
twitter.com/SyfyWire
twitter.com/MaeAbdu
twitter.com/ComicUno
twitter.com/hashtag/YoungJustice?src=hash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably some casting, art and character designs shown, general plot for next season and a release date.

Probably an animatic if we're lucky too.

Couple of people are live tweeting. Hopefully some leaks or even official releases. Apparently a trailer/montage of the first 2 seasons is currently showing.

Is the Teen Titans TV show panel today or tomorrow ?

Depends on how close that release date is.

Ask them when will they bring the JL cartoon back.

Link?

twitter.com/theYJfiles
twitter.com/SyfyWire
twitter.com/MaeAbdu
twitter.com/ComicUno

twitter.com/hashtag/YoungJustice?src=hash

Apparently Season 3 came about from Netflix binge watching along with very vocal fans online

Thank you!

Pretty sure we already knew that.

Then WB kinda screwed Netflix on S3 over for no apparent reason.

Probably a new teaser poster. There's still a lot of work to get done.

So Weisman apparently just claimed that the ending to Season 2 with Darkseid etc. wasn't a cliffhanger...

Also new logo

Place bets on who is gay.

If it hasn't been announced already.

Sweet.

S3 is a full 26 episode season, like S1. 10 episodes done with recording.

I hope this season isn't shorter like the last one was.

>he ending to Season 2 with Darkseid etc. wasn't a cliffhanger...
What does that mean? That it won't be followed up on? Cause cliffhangers are intended to be followed up on.

It's barely even a secret that Bart wants Jaime's mexican cock.

HOW would an ending that reveals "o by the way the biggest bad in the DCU was behind everything" NOT a Cliffhanger?

Just confirmed a few things:

>26 episodes for season 3
>10 episodes recorded and completed
>12 more scripts finished and awaiting recording
>By moving onto DC streaming platform allows more room to explore more mature themes

Bets for who gets the good old LGBT spin?

>>By moving onto DC streaming platform allows more room to explore more mature themes

Dick's gonna fuck the entire female cast plus Bart isn't he?

It wasn't a cliffhanger. It was a story hook. The main plot with the Reach was resolved.

>Darkseid appears in the last scene and seems to have a keikaku
>Not a cliffhanger

Aquafag

Weisman's hinting at updated costumes for everyone with comments that "Sorry Cosplayers your costumes are gonna be out of date soon"

>>By moving onto DC streaming platform allows more room to explore more mature themes
Oh geez, they're going to start killing off characters now.

So Weisman has just stated this:

>Huge shoutout to the cosplayers. "Thank you! You are amazing. You'll soon see your all out of date. Sorry.

So timejump, new character designs etc. expected?

Well of course He's gonna have Keikaku's on top of keikaku's. It's a Weisman show.

Inb4 Wally comes back but he's black

That's not a logo, that's the concept logo. They're showing concept art.

LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!!

Well they've already killed off one of original members of hte team.

How much clone bullshit will there be this season?

It's already happened between S1 and S2. Now they can actually discuss it.
Brace yourself though
>I love Dick.
>No you don't! I love Dick!
>None of your flings can compare to the deep, intense relationship I share with Dick.
is coming.

Lol that concept art of Black Canary owning Superboy while Dick and M'gann just watch.

>new character designs
I expect this more than anything.

Disappearing in the Speed Force is not death!

By the end of the season every single character on the show regardless of gender or moral affilation will have fucked Dick.

>timejump
These characters will have aged 12 years from the premier when season 3 starts if so.

I remember him telling me this in a con like 2 years back, I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

>Dick rapes the Joker
What's your excuse now, Batman?

>they bring Starfire onto the show just so she can sleep with Dick
I honestly wouldn't be surprised

So they pretty much confirmed that another timejump is gonna happen, with most of the team being young adults now leading into changes in character design etc.

Kinda wish they had kept that jacket from Superboy's early concept art, it looks good.

Miss Martian, Robin and Artemis's designs seem to have stayed basically the same from first concept to production.

Who do you think died during this timeskip?

cliff hanger is when an ongoing story is left unresolved
this was a tease at best

That was a massive tease, not a cliffhanger.

A cliffhanger would be Darkseid popping in to the Team and about to Omega Beam them, then the episode ends.

Will the DC streaming thing release all the episodes at once it will it be weekly?

S3 Art leaked.

who is the black guy?

Ohhhh shit. We getting Damian?

Static.

"DICK! I LOVE DICK! I LOVE DICK!"

Static Shock?

:"Black Vulcan"

New designs/characters

Looks like Virgil. There was a tease in season 2 about him. So its probably Static Shock.

A clone of Black Lightning

>We're also seeing artwork of Arrowette, Spoiler and Traci 13.
>Weisman said that these characters have been inspired by the Young Justice team, owing to the show's unique passage of time.

Static, isn't it?

O yay they get to keep Static

Wonder Girl and Aresnal look pretty much the same. Static and Beast Boy definitely look a few years older (and Beast Boy isn't insistent on remaining in half monkey form anymore)

nope still tim, too tall for damien

Arrowette 13 and spoiler

STEPHANIE BROWN!
...Red Artemis?

That's Tim with a hoodie.

Is that Spoiler?

looks too old to be static, but it fits

That's Spoiler and Arrowette, right? Who's the middle girl?

O hey Steph.

Who the hell are the other two? Is that Artemis on the far left in yet another new costume.

wonder how long artemis stuck with tigress outfit or is it a new artemsis

Oooh, who are they?

>Dick's gonna fuck the entire female cast plus Bart isn't he?
I'd be up for that

Inb4 Red Hood

>We're also seeing artwork of Arrowette, Spoiler and Traci 13.

They all are aging!

Wasn't static one of the kids in New Mexico that was working for the Light in S2? Wouldn't he be old enough?

In line for a question, has to be s1/2. Give me something anons

Traci 13.

The TV show? The TV show with Static, personified as a character? Wouldn't it make more sense for it to just be Static?

huh I honestly thought they'd have to write Static out due to the issues with Milestone.

Nah just a slightly updated Tim suit.

>>Static Shock
BeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBeBe

No, Cassfag, it's Traci 13.

So is Babs going to be crippled and will Wally come back?

Who were the Wildstorm characters that Greg teased at made a cameo in seasons one or two?

Traci 13's a Wildstorm character or something right? Greg did say way back they wanted to bring some of those in when Wildstorm got folded into mainstream DCU.

Another angle from someone

Yeah, Dick fucked every original female team member except Megan and Artemis. Comic even joked about how they still got along despite having dated him at different points

yeah damian looks as old as roy too

gonna take a guess and assume tracey 13 will be a lesbian since her rebirth version will be. help fill out their lgbt quota

Yeah he joined the team in the last episode of the season.

Chick in the plane with Billy Batson in episode called Misplaced was the character, cant remember her name though.

This can't wait a month!

I think that's Tim, just with a Damian-tier suit
Remember Dick's costume looked like Tim in Season 1

SUPER HEROOOO STATIC SHOCK
_______woopwoop_______

traci was always dc, the daughter of oldschool dc doctor thirteen

Long shot, but I kind of want Thawne to appear in an episode just to be a omen of bad things to come. Like he's dangling horrific future events about certain team members or hints Darkseid's invasion. Or hey, maybe Wally accidentally brings him back with him

>Implying he didn't comfort fuck Artemis after Wally's death and M'gann between her breakup and getting together with Lagoon Boy.

Why did WB screw over Netflix considering that how most of the people wanting the damn thing to come back watched it