>Abby still the boyfriend

How old are these filler strips?

>Mike gazing longingly at Paulo and David
MikexPauloxDavid endship confirmed
Like cockwork

I swear to God, if the problem is "Lucy is not here" I'll be pissed off
Also I didnt know Amaya was part of the table

The commentary under the first page says
>It takes place between Model Girlfriend and Love Again.

Also, happy birthday, bagman!

Hap birth Suitcase

Loosely pre-Lucy, sometime during the Paulo Show presumably.

Hang on a sec.

Rachel was first introduced when they went to high-school, correct?

Because why does she look like the toddliest of toddlers?

Apathetic Mike > Suffering Mike

Looks pretty apathetic/annoyed to me.

I really hope he sees this one.

read

> 3 pages in, nothing's happened yet and Daisy's already suffering.

Welp! I'm hooked again. Bring on the despair!

>Amaya page
well at least theres that

>So why does it feel so empty?
Like the fatty she is, she never feels full.

For the user who asked about drawfags making art for his birthday last thread. Based on a true story.

m.imgur.com/a/pHk9U

Huh wow, I hate this.

kek

I kinda want this pic to be a cropped image of a lewd drawing

Could've mentioned chapter numbers instead since those give a hint of where it happens instead of having to remember the names of them.

And are they all having reverse growth spurts?

>Art has shifted to be even more low effort
>Still only give us three pages a week
>Obviously filler to give the fan base time to simmer down after that awful last chapter

Even normies have to realize how they're being manipulated for a cash cow at this point.

Happy Birthday, Baggage-man!
You are a piece of shit

oh fuck it is

No, but Taeshi is having a reverse drawing skills growth

>Mike checking his phone in every panel
That guy has the manners of a pig

>manners
>not intellect

he needs to make sure Sandy could walk after her nightly session wit Tyrone

Gee, so it's just gonna be moping for 30 more pages? Better get to anticipating the inevitable ___ ______ _____: _____ ____________, folks.

oops

Bagman, is that your bootyblasted self making those posts?

>Amaya is in a single panel.
We're back boys!

Do you honestly think Briefcase Buddy dares enter our realm after how we reacted to last chapter?

Nobody seems to be in any hurry to talk to him so I can't see the harm in it. I wonder if Mike will be suffering in the background of every character's section like he sort of is here, waiting for his girlfriend to give a shit about him.

It's really the best thing they could do after that last chapter.

>why does it feel so empty?

Daisy no you are cute and PERFECT there is no reason to be sad

Happy Birthday Soupy, you retarded bastard.

>My life is perfect but because Lucy isn't here and also because Mike isn't giving me any attention or his D it's lonely wah wah wah!!!

Fucking die Daisy....

Die you fucking daisyfag

>you are a year closer to death

Happy womb eviction day clothing container man

fuck off, Lee

Revved has no reason to to post in these threads

I hate Daisy, she's a dumbass like the rest of the bcb cast.

you say that, and yet...

Ok NOW you've doomed the thread

thread is so fucking slow, his high-grade autism might revive them

Not the first time she's been in a suitcase

He's gotta make sure he never misses a reply. It could be any minute now.

and then he'll invade every other thread in the process

>talking.....like.....this....in.......your...text...messages...
yeah mike really is a cuck

I hope the user who was doing a rewrite shows up soon. Most interesting bcb related thing going on right now imo.

How do we fix Sue?

Hardmode: no Kizuna "fix"

gangbang

Have her actually do something other than white knight Lucy and shit on Paulo. Also, bring back McCain. This is a comic where romance is the most important thing and most other stuff gets ignored, so if she has a boyfriend maybe she'll have a chance at actual character development.

And that is bad how?

I wish there was a December edit for every character

>why does it feel so empty?
Putting some further effort into retconing Abbey x Daisy into a dysfunctional mistake, I see.

Happy Birthday Baggo

>Why does it feel so empty?
Because you have an unhealthy fixation with that fuckboy Mike.

Fabricating reasons for ramming in Paulo x Daisy.

What do you have against the Mike Was Right pic, janitor?
My post was on topic and the pic is bcb-related

Has Mike always been that short? How tall is Abbey then? Has Daisy ever been drawn that chubby? I'd swear it was only the hair making her look fluff.

But seriously, why is Mike so fucking small?

Mike's cock is a hell of a drug.

Consistent design is haaaaaaard

Shit, I didn't even notice he was shorter than Daisy. Maybe he's is supposed to be walking ahead of her and Abbey?

I got here too late to see your posts but found them in desuarchive. I agree that Lucy's absence being the problem would be shit but I don't think that'll happen. She and Daisy were never all that close. It's more likely to be Mike related but I'm hoping it's just her own issue and not tied directly to anybody else.

Bitches love manlets in scarves, I guess.

Is this real? It looks real.

"effort and good fundamentals is not cute"

I agree that Daisy and Lucy were never close but hey, Taeshi likes to do some Lucy pandering. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to Lucy, just pissed.

But as some other user said, maybe Taeshi is trying to make the break up between Abbey and Daisy more believable. That would make sense. So it could be related to Mike, as you said

WHAT WAS IN THE LETTER TAEISHI

YOU IMPLIED THE LETTER WAS IMPORTANT

If there's one thing Paulo is good at it's filling holes.

Even he can't fill the bag of holding that is Daisy's gluttonous desire for catdick and overpriced chocolate ice cream.

ha ha daisy is a piece of shit

>Daisy: Is Abbey home?
>Molly: Nope, he's out
>Daisy: Why do I hear grunting noises from upstairs?
>Molly: You ask a lot of questions for someone not buying my cookies
>Daisy: Molly, tell me the truth please
>Molly: Nah
>Daisy: Molly please!
>Molly: Go eat some ice cream fatty

You forgot the most obvious thing faaaaaaat

>MOLLY PLZ

>How do we fix Sue?

By not relegating her only character trait to being simply "doesn't do drama". Sue only went from a tertiary character to supporting cast because of a joke chapter where she was jealous of the main characters getting all the spotlight. Then after accidentally causing an uprising, she begs Lucy for forgiveness and gets accepted into the fold (after Lucy chastising her about how it's not fucking club, and anyone can hang out with them if they want). From then on, she was always just kind of there.

Sue's my potentially favorite character simply BECAUSE it seems like she genuinely just wants to make friends with everyone, but fails at every turn to make a meaningful impact on anyone. Between trying to be a big-sister to Lucy, to going to study sessions with Mike, Abbey, and Daisy, to trying to get all the friends involved with the student council, and even directing a school play just to try and mend Mike & Lucy's broken relationship, she just fails at getting any sincere acknowledgement for the effort she puts in (Even Lucy telling Sue that her play was really good could be bullshit, since it was the same night she made out with Paulo simply because she knew she wasn't going to see them again, so wanted leave everyone on a good note)

Sue is like the opposite of a Mary-Sue. She is an insert who nobody wants to be. Always there, but hardly noticed. And when she is noticed, it's usually just to be shit on.

I loved the "Critical Hit" chapter where it looked like she was finally going to have some relevance. Paulo calling her out on just acting smart so people would accept her, but it ended up going nowhere. If the comic kept going in that same vein, it'd be awesome but nope. If you're not in a love-triangle, you're irrelevant.

Sue deserves better.

She needs to chill, either by smoking some pot, by getting laid or both.

>like she genuinely just wants to make friends with everyone
Yeah I can see how nice she is to Paulo

Then how come she feels the need to talk to Mike,Abbey, Paulo for no reason to feel better about herself then If she's so genuine?
Sue always has her head up her ass and tries to come off morally superior.

oh cool another illustrative collage

>she genuinely just wants to make friends with everyone
She seems to hate Paulo and David.

Then how come she feels the need to talk down to Mike,Abbey, Paulo for no reason to feel better about herself then If she's so genuine?
Sue always has her head up her ass and tries to come off morally superior.

>Between trying to be a big-sister to Lucy...
The thing is Lucy could use actually someone like that. Of course she has two big brothers and she doesn't like them, either.

She seems to play the role of Brainy Smurf with less screen time. I'd say keep her genuinely smart but not nearly enough to justify her massive ego. I get the feeling she'd be jealous of Daisy's combination of intellect and sweetness and is over compensating for her own lack of social grace/popularity. Giving Sue someone to confide in and get called out by, in addition to her recognizing her own issues and struggling to be better would be of great benefit to her.

Pairing her as a vitriolic best bud with Paulo may have been perfect.

they seem focused on the symptoms instead of the problems

Given how obsessed Daisy is with school, I'm feeling she's out-phasing Sue in the NEEEERD!! department.

Sue is basically a pseudo-intellectual who acts like her self-apparent brainpower is in the blood while Daisy is a genuine enthusiast who works hard.

Sue is basically Hillary Clinton

Vero needs to illustrate that instead of halfassing everything she draws and writes.

>She seems to hate Paulo and David.

You're right about Daivd. Which makes it ironic that they're married in that future arc.

As for Paulo, almost all negative interactions between them are because of Paulo starting shit (with the exception of "Critical Hit" where she apologized after she realized how disk-ish she was acting towards him). It seems like friendly bantz otherwise. Also, You can blame Taeshi and/or bagman for hiding decent character progression behind paid content, but after "Critical Hit" there was a bonus chapter in one of the books where she follows-up with Paulo and chats with him about comic books and general art stuff. Not really the actions of someone who hate's Paulo. They may not always get along, but she still tries.

>hiding decent character progression behind paid content

I read this comic casually.

Do they actually do this?

If so my respect for both of them has just sublimated into nothing.

>there was a bonus chapter in one of the books

Here, posting it, just because

>fucking ruined

>You can blame Taeshi and/or bagman for hiding decent character progression behind paid content,
Of course, I was foolish to expect otherwise.

I'll give him a little credit at least. Back when he actually posted in these threads, Suitcase did say he had no problem with us posting bonus content here, as long as it wasn't all in some imgur album spammed in every thread.

Of course, knowing him, he probably sees it as free marketing for rake in more people for future paywall stuff.

then who is trump?

Lucy

Abbey

>knowing him, he probably sees it as free marketing for rake in more people for future paywall stuff.

Bingo, To him there's only idiots or useful idiots.

He doesn't understand the concept of either friendship or mutually beneficial relationship, unless it benefits himself in the specific way he wants

They seem like the kind of people who would crumble under any sort of genuine scrutiny or grilling.

I honestly think Taeshi is just kinda dumb and naive