Simple thread, it's just a list of characters you wouldn't mind seeing burned at the stake

Simple thread, it's just a list of characters you wouldn't mind seeing burned at the stake

Why would you want to burn anyone?

Why so much hate to Jackie? I'm a Starco shipper till death and I still don't understand the hate.

I've never watched Star and I don't plan to either, but I always like seeing pics of that slut in the OP and I wanna fuck her anus and pull on her hair

Because she's a flat character who nonetheless is still the only thing keeping romantic Starco from happening. The writers even know she isn't interesting and only use her to make star jealous. Just get her involvement over with.
Plus people keep asking where she is when they could be paying attention to the Toffee plot points.

she's not a slut, she is pure

Let's get this out of the way

She looks like she badly needs to get bent over

>Plus people keep asking where she is when they could be paying attention to the Toffee plot points.

You've got a great point there. I've seen that too, annoying but meh. On other point of view, every story must have a conflict (maybe in this case what is considered as Jarco) to have a solution, I never wanted Starco to have such an easy start, but a conflictive one. We'll sure have Starco, but let's just enjoy Jarco. It's a part of the show that must happen so the characters can grow

Your Startism is showing. Jackie is both interesting and has depth. You just choose not to pay attention to those things cuz "muh Starco"

She's taken

Annoying during all the show. Never got developement, she didn't looked cute.

Jackiefag here. She's interesting enough but I'll contest she has little depth at the moment due to the restriction of only being seen through Marcos eyes. Sincerely hope that changes, even if at least briefly.

You knew it was coming.

And?

>wanting to cuck Marco
Die peasant.

Whatever you say

Name me one "skater chick" character that isn't total shit.

Bronwyn. She's the lovable autist that Sup Forums deserves.

>that wasp waist on Jackie
how can star even compete?!

Jackie

I have my reasons

Jackie, oddly enough

Why do you hate the skeleton?

Speaking of Adventure Time, PB deserves to be melted gum at this point

This grumbling old hag needs to be placed in a book floating down the river PRONTO

What's wrong?
Too spooky?