Fox is doing Dr. Doom movie. The guy from Legion is directing

Fox is doing Dr. Doom movie. The guy from Legion is directing.

Discuss.

It's gonna be shit

It's gonna be great

Who is Fox and what is Legion?

Why is gonna be shit?

Why is gonna be great?

Sir, please buy Disney/Marvel movies. Go do and watch. Entertainingment for whole family, sir. Good luck and fortune sir.

They'll probably make him a descendent of Dracula and also make his last name "Damme" like in the Ultimate comcis

I hate it, I hate everything about this. If it's shit then it's another shitty movie in the F4 franchise, and on the off chance that it's good, it just means more doomfags going on about how he's the only thing that's good about F4.

i see through your black magic, foul wizard!
doubles

Do you mean the guy who also did the Fargo series? In that case, it could be interesting.

"Damme" is even worse than Domashev, it's the pseudonym of a coked-up washed-up Belgian actor, it's from the wrong European region.

I actually liked the Ultimate origin, as it did clear up some of the 616 stuff. But I'd just do a mix of them:

>Latverian
>mom is Roma, dad is native
>poor, father works a menial job, mom is a teacher
>name is Victor Dύm
>mom does occult shit for money in order to escape this life
>she and dad die because they're amateurs
>Vic gets a scholarship
>same stuff as 616
>after he's done with Tibet he comes back as Victor Von Doom AKA Doctor Doom
>joins with the local anarchists
>manipualtes them until the government falls
>stab them in the back and rule as King from the abandoned castle

There. No caravans and scouts, of all things. Still a gypsy,but with a proper connection to Latveria as well. The Barons are just the reigning family in politics. Still from the lineage of the Baron, but Eastern Europe barely functions these days, let alone has a Royal Family. Make the Dracula thing just a rumor he sets in motion to make himself more feared.

Bump

This could be a really cool movie... you know, I don't care if all the Marvel characters are together, I prefer a good movie over all... I will give Fox another chance with Doom.

Same. An R-Rated Doom flick done right would be much better than anything the MCU would do with him.

As far as I know, he's never been done right on film (unless you count the campy shit that was churned out decades ago, and even then). Fox have been on a roll with Deapool and Logan, though, so I trust them more than Marvel to get a good Doom movie out the door, as bizarre a sentence as that is.

I wanna see her butt

I have hope but seeing how fox just took over the last f4 movie from the director im keeping it tempered

Doom is nothing without his adversaries.

isn't hard to find, she has 2 scenes in Legion and Fargo

>Doom rules over Latveria, everyone drinks and feast
>Suddenly his court start dancing
>Doom dances because fuck you he is motherfucking Doom!
>Music stops, his court is empty, no one alive in years
>Only Doom in his empty castle
All Hail Doom...

THE PATHOS

I appreciated this scene

It's actually true. I'm impressed.