Injustice 2 thread

This kills Damian edition
youtube.com/watch?v=F-I61d1EhEU

That's Bizarro Supes in there right?

Yeah with ice lazer and flame breath.

Bizarro????????????????????????????????

Oh fuck didn't see that

Boon also mentioned in the interview bit after they showed this that the Fighter Pack 2 trailer is just about ready and they'll be showing it soon. He's saying it has an extremely unexpected character so that should be interesting.

>Bizarro has ice vision and spits fire
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!

fuck it's going to be raiden

>Raiden trailer
>Hat shadow appears
>Lights
>ITS PLAS TIME

Nah he wouldn't say that about him, the silhouette made it ridiculously obvious so that wouldn't be very surprising.

So I guess the rumor about her having Hawkgir's flying trait was true.

ALSO HOLY SHIT BIZZARO! I'm guessing it's just a Superman skin with the "flailing around while on fire" animation instead of the frozen in a block of ice animation for his flame breath.

plastic man time

he'll be dhalsim

STOP MAKING ME EXCITED FOR THINGS THAT WON'T HAPPEN!

But now that everyone's expecting Plastic Man, it' won't be him

FUCKING FINALLY

That super is actually pretty good, looks like something out of DBZ.

post your most wanted starfire gear

Yessssssssss

Her HAIR

>Kari instead of Hynden

Blackfire Alt skin when?

also this

My metaphorically dick iishard.

Did they confirm if this Starfire is from the regime universe or the good one?

>extremely unexpected character

Professor Pyg please.

Where's my thicc child of sin?

I'M BURNING I'M BURNING FOR HER!

Theres no onefrom the good one in this game.
But regime starfire is supposed to be in tge phantom zone with alot of other teen titans if i remember right.

i also hate that she made him angry at Damien.

In that last game and being shit

In prison

Her trailer is less exciting than Red Hood and Sub-Zero, but seeing Bizarro is hype!

>Worked for Superman after he poisoned Kon and imprisoned her and the other Teen Titans in the Phantom Zone
>Was working for Superman when he killed Dick
>Still working for Superman now

Gee I wonder why she would be mad

So who are the other DLC characters? Black Manta and raiden?

With this design Hynden's voice might have came off as a bad fit

She looks the part. Very fun looking. But her voice isn't exotic enough

Hey i said about Dick only, it was an accident.

Nothing match the Red Hood trailer hype. People literally went crazy when he was revealed.

They haven't announced them yet but Black Manta, Raiden and the Atom are all obviously upcoming because of their blatant silhouettes assuming none of them are tricks. Though Manta was sort of leaked as being DLC on the XBox online store a couple days ago so we know he's in for sure.

Oh yeah, it was indeed crazy.

I don't like her voice either.

>Intent to injure
>Results in death

That's murder, plain and simple.

>black Manta
>another nigger

No thanks.

That voice would go better with someone like batgirl. Starfire's should be huskier like maybe with a slight hispanic twang to it

He is already in user

Dick dying was a bullshit way. He slipped after Damien pushed him away.

They should have had a real fight if they are gonna keep having folks be hard on Damien .
No wonder hes more of an edge lord.

Calm down, Aquaman. He only killed your son.

nightfire gear would be dope

Best girl Enchantress when?

W e W

I hope her shaders change her eyes/hair/starbolts colors

do you think they will have a quip about starfire being a sex slave in the past or would that be pushing it

yes
will be very subtle

Well after Bizarro, i am expecting Blackfire as premier so that joke is highly likely to happen.

Also there is already tons of dirty jokes in dialouge.

Does the super move match the leak that happened a while back regarding the DLC?
Also who's voicing her?

t. Aquaman

I'm glad they're doing more premier skins. Who would be the best character for a Grayson skin? I'm betting on DickBats.

There is abilitys for Robin that turns his playstyle to I1 Nightwing so...

Same I hope we get some new gear and shaders soon.

So there is something I don't understand. In Injustice 2 Cyborg says that all the Titans died in Metropolis. Yet in the Injustice comic you see Cyborg and the surviving Titans together after the Metropolis destruction. That means he knows some of them survived...

I think its just a mispoke since he and raven are still alive.

Superdick doesn't seem like someone who would tell someone everything like kicking someone into the Phantom Zone.

The comics aren't canon, expect when they are. It's like the old Star Wars EU.

I like her :3 face near the end.

BAH!

Turn him into Agent 37 and a skin for Red Hood.

HAPPENING

Were Star and Dick in a relationship?

>Does the super move match the leak that happened a while back regarding the DLC?
I don't remember what the leak said about her, but I do remember it was wrong about Sub-Zero's super, so it was fake, looks like.

Actually, I re-watched it again and he didn't say all of them died. He does, however, says that Starfire is dead, when he should be aware that she is alive. Even if Superman lied about putting them in the phantom zone, it doesn't explain why he thinks she died in Metropolis when he saw her after Metropolis was destroyed.

>Cнимoк экpaнa (689).png
y-you too.

yes she loved dick

It's usually the default if those two are in the same setting.

See I2 already rewrote some of the comics' history (Damian's defection, Alfred's death by Zsasz)

Will they ever fix her costume?

They did change Freeze.

> Starfire outraged about Dick

good.

They should change the alt-PG skin. I kinda started to like this one.

It sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the character designs in game just because of how bland it is.

They took a cool looking and somewhat iconic outfit and turned it into what is quite literally just a white jumpsuit with a cleavage window. At least her normal design is a bit more inspired than that.

Atleast the tits were not toned down

>Bizarro

Hell yeah. Me not hyped

Heaven Naw

>Hell yeah
>not God no
You am not fucked up.

I cant unlock that fucking skirt for my cutie pie Kara. All I get is that one with the triangular angles in it.

Go to multiverse right now. one multiverse is giving Supergirl items. And wait for 3-day multiverse of Supergirl and do the towers. (with AI if you have any problems)

Did they give a date on Starfire?

I dont think so

It's Black Lightning or Static Shock.

I'm assuming that's Raiden in the bottom right.

Jason released June 13
Sub Zero release July 15

So probably around the 15th of the month.

checked

r8&h8

BB, Deadshot, and Atrocitus are great.

Love your batman

How was it like in the injustice threads when The Spectre went on a KILLING SPREE!!?

a lot of samey lookin gear in this game I don't know if their ever gonna add more unique sets in the future

They all look pretty cool but I don't know how I feel about Flash. LOVE that Beetle though.

>it was an accident!

wow Damian, good excuse. always blame it on the rock.

>that win animation

>Literal sexbomb

Woman that I wish I was

Best ship

She's cute