Inferno Squad (Jul 25)
Doctor Aphra #10 (Jul 26)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHsvnJ1NqO8
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/56689178/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SoL Star Wars anime when

CHANGE

GETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If only Tarkin had gotten authorization for a cape, none of Rogue one would've happened.

There's a few brief moments in Valerian & the City of Thousand Planets where it almost cleverly becomes a refutation of the cosmic scale violence seen in Star Wars and Star Trek.

But it's like 30 seconds. Otherwise the movie is dumb as shit. Anyway, TLJ looks great by comparison.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hHsvnJ1NqO8
I don't know how you got there, but sure

Is there a good amount of focus given on the aliens that don't look basically look like humans in the movie?

The trailer made it seem like the bald and pale near-humans had a large amount of focus over the other aliens that didn't look like humans, and it made me not want to see it.

>That star destroyer is disabled! Call the hammehead corvettes, i've got an idea
>Obviously wants to crash it into the objective
>Has, like, five capital ships with tractor beams
>Hammerheads probably have tractor beams
>Fucking tells them to manually smack into the star destroyer to push it
What the fuck, you fucking fish! How are you even the boss here?

Who will be /swco/'s TLJ husbando and why it'll be Not-Ezra?

The movie is constantly throwing snippets of really great aliens, and then focusing on the more conventional ones.

The pale beach aliens are the origin of the story's minimal plot.

There's a subplot with a shapeshifter alien played by Rihanna where they infiltrate the lair of some space orcs.

If a solid writer had been able to tame Luc Besson they really could have made something of it. Instead the whole film spins its wheels with distractions because there's almost no story.

>and then focusing on the more conventional ones.
How conventional are we talkin'?

don't tractor beams pull? They needed to push it. into the gate.

Somebody decided the a trio of bipedal swindler platypuses who complete each other's sentences needed to have multiple scenes.

They can push. They could've also pulled it towards the other star destroyer through positioning. The fish was just fucking retarded.

Thankfully, He's dead alongside all the other bad characters.

don't you get tired of being retarded or does the alliance to restore the eu pay you for it

Tractor beams are still in canon, dear user. It is unlikely that the writer forgot, and way more likely that the writer wanted to show incompetence on fish's part.

Right, because they clearly forgot the very first image shown in the Star Wars saga when the Tantive IV gets tractored by the Star Destroyer Devastator, and didn't merely intend to be original and interesting, they were just incompetent. Whatever you say shield-gate user. Do us all a favor and eat a fucking shotgun.

It's cooler to use a ramming vehicle than to passively bring something down with a tractor. Don't forget that the tractor beam tactic is used for the most lame way of bringing down the SSD at Jakku.

I thought it was pretty cool when that happened. Not in a "this would be awesome to watch in film" way, but in a "nigga I'm takin' you with me" way

will ahsoka be in season 4 of rebels?

tractor beaming a larger ship sounds like an unguaranteed last resort thing reserved for suicidal missions

yes

Nigga, how can Boss Fish remember a thing that hasn't happened yet?

I miss Grieve-tan posting

Talking about the writers you autistic fool, they knew what they wanted to portray in the movie and they knew the lore, they weren't trying to show off a character as stupid or bad, and just because your reptile brain can't grasp that doesn't mean your fucktarded headcanon means anything. Get over it and complain about something real instead of imagining shit to nitpick about you plinkett newfag.

Of all the anime star wars avatar waifu bullshit out there, this one is by far the most baffling. They take a space orc that turned himself into a cyborg, and then turn that into an insectoid monstergirl schoolgirl? Who comes up with this shit?

so, space-fist was a thing all along?

>It is unlikely that the writer forgot, and way more likely that the writer wanted to show incompetence on fish's part.

I'll take false dichotomy for $100 Alex
>waaah my pea brain cant comprehend movie making
>therefore its bad
its as fucking stupid as the "hurr rebel budget why pilots so fat?" nonsense from last thread

I don't know how or why, all I know is that it's cute.

Are you dumb, the statement doesn't imply anything is bad, if anything it implies it is well made, by showcasing the reason the rebels lost the battle was ingrained in bad leadership without having the need to tell us explicitly. That makes it excellent writing. Why does your brain translate "Boss Fish is a bad leader" to "the movie was bad"?

That is the superior version

forgot my pic
again, its baffling, it's like taking the cyborg drider seventh sister (both halves) meme that's posted here seriously, or those grotesque renditions of Starfighters as dragons

this one at least makes sense as a joke

>A Star Destroyer is like 50x bigger than a CR90
>"HURR WHY DON'T THEY PUSH IT WITH A TRACTER BEEM"

Hey guys, who wants to help me relocate my house? Don't worry, I got a dolly. That thing can push fridges around.

I am pretty sure you are reading too deep into a scene that was just made to look cool.

If tractors were available and useable for towing, I am certain the Hammerhead's crew would've brought it up before going on a suicide run.

To be fair, tow boats are tiny compared to what they pull around IRL.

>grotesque renditions of Starfighters as dragons
Wat

It was established earlier in the movie that most rebel soldiers follow orders blindly and without question. All the independent thinkers where on the ground with Rogue One.

Would Krennic approve of Kylo's fancy new cape?

Was it?

That's exactly how it worked in that very scene, tho. The engines on a single hammerhead 50+ times smaller than the star destroyer were enough to push it because it was disabled and just floating there.

A single ISD-sized warship was enough to pull a dead-in-the-water SSD down to Jakku's surface, until some others joined in and made it happen faster.

Yes, Jyn has a bitchfit about it and everything. Then the rebels who join the operation apologize for following orders blindly to her.

It wasn't at all, he's just being a baiting retard fishing for (you)s, he's been trolling these threads consistently for over a month now

You know what the "neutral" position on a car is for? It allows the car to roll cleanly for towing or pushing under the force a single (strong) human can provide.

consider yourself highly fortunate I cannot find the horrors I am talking about to post here, if you haven't seen them, then trust me you don't want to

You mean the scene where they decide not to do the Scarif thing because they are scared?

I wouldn't call that an order per se but I see what you mean.

>I agree with you so heartily, that it makes me mad: the post!
The hell man?

What's /swco/'s favorite iteration of Darth Bane? I'm fond of the TCW concept art that never really got to be utilized.

Yeh, the rebels willing to disobey orders are the ones that leave with Rogue One. AFTER the spokesguy has a little speech about how they have all done horrible things for the rebellion when following orders.

Did you quote the wrong post?

Do you even need to ask?

>AFTER the spokesguy has a little speech about how they have all done horrible things for the rebellion when following orders.
Is that really the takeaway you got from Rogue One?

Technically it was just the ones that did horrible things. Cassian shot a cripple, and what were they all described as? assassins, spys, saboteurs, all things that are considered "bad". The rank-and-file troops and pilots don't count as having done bad things.

>Guy claims that the star destroyer can't be pushed by smaller ships
>Actually, it can, it happened in the movie
>YOU KNOW THAT'S HOW NEUTRAL WORKS, RIGHT?!?

But their vital characters in the original stories.

Oh, aye.

>Guy claims that the star destroyer can't be pushed by smaller ships
Who said that? It certainly wasn't me.
I just said that a smaller ship tractor beaming a larger ship might not be a safe or reliable course of action. Never said anything about physically pushing.

The one in my head.

Ninja Bane is silly.
Angry Middle life Man is silly.
Coral Guy is silly.

>A Star Destroyer is like 50x bigger than a CR90
>"HURR WHY DON'T THEY PUSH IT WITH A TRACTER BEEM"
hrm...
>Hey guys, who wants to help me relocate my house? Don't worry, I got a dolly. That thing can push fridges around.
>Never said anything about physically pushing.
Hrm...

Tarkin is just jealous that I look fly as fuck

I always felt Darth Bane's design in TCW was less Japanese and more pre-Mughal Indian or Khmer. But what do I know, I didn't design it, I don't know what was going through their heads.

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A B-WING YOU NITPICKING FAGLORDS

New star wars sucks.

Star wars is dead to me.

WHERE
ARE
THE
FUCKING
MICRO MACHINES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All this happened just because tarkin wanted a fucking cape.

>Hasbro brings back Micro Machines
>Hasbro mismanages Micro Machines
>"oops guess people don't like them!"
>Micro Machines disappear for another decade
The cycle continues

Why does it matter when we have three thousand millenium falcon-like ships?

I have your chair, Krennic. I don't need your silly cape

It's awful. awful.

Lucas can fuck himself for giving us this before he left as well as Moraband.

"Gone, destroyed by the Empire."
Somewhere they exist. There were RO Micro machines but I never saw them.

they were picked up by fucking scalper organizations like EntertainmentEarth

ITS NOT TRUE THEY'LL BE BACK FOR FORCE FRIDAY JUST YOU WAIT

Ok, no one cares. Leave the thread.

Canon one

I now see why he spends most of TLJ without the helmet. It looks ridiculous with that costume change.

You cared enough to give him a (You).

Not in the UK.
The "Gold Series" appeared in discount stores a year ago but the RO wave can't be found at all in the UK.

Kinda looks like a sperg wearing it so he doesn't bash his head whilst REEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG.

I want Mark Hamill to do a Frank Oz impression for like half this movie. It's all I want.

>Return of the Jedi almost had a completely different ending...

You're hilarious really.

Where did this meme start?

Everyone cares.
Disney killed it.

They basically blew it up with a death star.
A death star with two big fucking ears.

ha ha ha , such a funny picture of two VERY ICONIC CHARACTERS.

ha ha ha. Oh boy, rey sure is up there with luke and han.

If you're just going to bitch because 'weh THE MOUSE TAKIN MY STAR WAR' then leave

here
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/56689178/

It'll looks daddy asf

Quit your autistic sperging already

The mouse didn't take it as much as it deliberately blew it up.

Blew up the shit parts, yeah. What is up with that comic? It just screams neckbeard saying 'A WOMAN?? IN MY COMIC?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
Don't you have a billboard to keep up

Reminder that Anakin's saber is officially named Rey's saber now and there's nothing you can do about it.

mods please prune my thread and take the anti-Disney eu shills with it all I wanted was people to post smaller warships

*tie fighter crashes

finn "hey guy where u go?"

*tie fighter blow up

finn "noo"

*end of movie*

guy "ha ha hi finn"

finn "how u survived?"

guy "haha, just did lol"

........quality story telling.
QUALITY.

Well done mouse, well done.

the best part was that it was mentioned as Finns in the visual guide

I'm more interested in how the hell they got a corvette into that position behind the Imperial line.

SJW Marvel is shit, but it has nothing to do with Lucasfilms handling of Star Wars.

user is just sperging out

Nobody here fucking likes TFA. We blame JJ appropriately.

That doesn't mean the rest of Star Wars is just as bad, because it isn't.

Go cry more on Facebook about it.

>posts about a non star wars comic
>in /swco/
>complaining about the mouse

you don't actually notice on film due to editing of the sequence, but there's actually a lot of back and forth maneuvering of the fleets, sometimes the rebels have control of the shield gate, sometimes the imperials due, and there's lots of large ships weaving between one another, the profundity at one point actually dives right between the ISD's at one point and then circles back around while the imperial admirals are flummoxed

I mean, at most I acknowledge that it has points that could be good. But it's fucking awful, I don't think I've ever seen anyone genuinely defend TFA beyond 'it was alright to turn your brain off and watch'
I am convinced he's falseflagging to pick fights and shitfling, or he's the shieldgate user who is still rectally rectified that he gets BTFO every time

The shit parts being the other six movies ...
Why not just make an entirely new movie series if you just want to do crappy stuff.

And the falcon too :'(

Here comes
>BABBY SHIT FOR BABBYS
because I think the cartoons are vastly superior to 100% of the EU

>due to editing of the sequence
That or just plain inconsistent positioning because some people who think large scale ships should be just as maneuverable and dynamic in their locations as fighters.

>94049496
>The shit parts being the other six movies ...
please kill yourself and upload a video of it, in that order