Six new Marvel books. Dazzler, Power Pack, Darkhawk, Ecch, Silver Sable and Master of Kung Fu

Six new Marvel books. Dazzler, Power Pack, Darkhawk, Ecch, Silver Sable and Master of Kung Fu

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/21/marvel-returns-cancelled-comics-with-one-shots-master-of-kung-fu-silver-sable-not-brand-echh-dazzler-power-pack-and-darkhawk/
comiccollectorlive.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=21410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one shots

my boner is unmoved

Are...are they dabbing?

*dabs*

All one-shots FYI.

bleedingcool.com/2017/07/21/marvel-returns-cancelled-comics-with-one-shots-master-of-kung-fu-silver-sable-not-brand-echh-dazzler-power-pack-and-darkhawk/

What replacement?

They say who the team's are? Would Definetly but Darkhawk, Master of Kung-Fu, Power Pack and Not Brand Echh if the team's are good.

>Dazzler still has her A-Force design
Eww

>Ecch
What the--?!

>Ecch

>Dazzler
Yeee

But which one of nuMarvel's "illustrious" writers will be on this?

I remember alot of ither books that were sypposed to come out but never did or i havent paid attention if they did like blade, a gamora book a few YA books.

Wrong Hawk, I had him confused with Nighthawk, who just got gunned down in Occupy Avengers

>They say who the team's are?
This is Marvel we're talking about of course not

>Silver Sable
Wow! Just in time for the Silver Sable/Black Cat movie! What a coincidence!!!!

The Gamora book ended up coming out.

Wait. Why the fuck do they have issue numbers then. God, fuck off, Marvel.

I'm betting Kelly Thompson

Is that a woman? I can't tell

>just in time
Not really. Silver/Black is years away. This is a one-shot that comes out in November.

Because they're intended as "final issues" of those series.

Maybe I am just being a newfag autist but I dislike that fact that they are numbering these new books based on legacy number even though most of them haven't been in print since the fucking 90's

Gamora came out as a mini series a few months ago.

One-shots always have issue numbers. They're just #1 and end there. These are using legacy numbers instead of #1s since that's the gimmick for Legacy. Hardly something to get upset about.

You now, I would gladly take any of these ongoings over America Chavez or Moon Girl...

>One-shots always have issue numbers. They're just #1 and end there.
So calling one #43 implies it's an ongoing. This is a really dumb idea and it could only possibly be meant to confuse and mislead people.
>These are using legacy numbers instead of #1s since that's the gimmick for Legacy.
Leave it to Marvel to turn ordinary numbering into a gimmick somehow.

See i wasnt paying attention.
But hasnt that blade book been in limbo for years.

that wouldn't be the worst thing

Remember when DC did this exact thing during Blackest Night?

Bringing back canceled titles and continuing their old numbering

comiccollectorlive.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=21410

Reminder, power pack has been on a moratorium for movie potential. This means a movie or show is likely soon

>Power Pack
Oh dear sweet lord, please tell me that they didn't actually let the writer of the America Chavez book get her greasy hands on them.

>a bunch of white kids
Nah

I try not to think about blackest night.

That was keeping up with the theme at least "bringing the dead back to life" and all that.

>they killed Nighthawk off-screen
>Tilda took up his mantle

>interesting characters get one-shots while shit like Moon Girl, Gwenpool and America have ongoings

And that was dumb back then.

Walker wrote both Nighthawk and Occupy fwiw

>Moon Girl

Again, What is anyone problem with her?

They read other books she's in and she's shit there, while ignoring her ongoing where she's actually decent.

Shes a new Donut Steel Tier OC:
>out of nowhere
>black
>SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE: SMARTER THAN REED FUCKING RICHARDS
>SMARTER THAN GOD HIMSELF

Cause she's a cunt.
>>"Ugh, why aren't people as smart as me? Retards"
That's her! That's her in her own book!

damn, at work right now so I can't post Moon Girl lewds :/

She's supposed to be "the smartest Marvel character", and the only proof we have is that she solved a Wii-mote.
Then she goes on to give that godawful speech in America #1 that sums up as "I'm smarter than everyone, so why should the rules apply to me?".

Is that the Sugar Man?

It's almost like Silver Sable is getting a solo becuase a movie...HMMMMMM

She usual get shit on by other smart people and got the potential to be the smartest person in the world. Again, She was written to be a cocky child like damian wayne.

You actually believe that America is going to write her as a good character? Look at hawkeye sidekick.

>Remember when DC did this exact thing during Blackest Night?
But... that was the point of Blackest Night. Ressurecting dead things for one last moment. It was a meta in-joke. This is nothing like that and it's just slapping a higher number on a one-shot.

She isn't, though, it's just a one-shot.

>literally "it's okay when DC does it!!"
Wew

Tons of people hate Damian. I don't, but I find him much more tolerable than Moon Girl.

Oh that's coo-
>They're one shots
>Ecch cover is them dabbing

I know the cover artists of at least three of them: David Nakayama , Dave Johnson, and Mattina (?).

All revealed at the Retailer Lunch.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy about the Darkhawk one shot.

I wonder if it's going to tie into Duggan's GOTG.

Darkhawk?! I can't beli-
>one shot

I'm not that user, but it's more like it made sense when DC did it, even as a joke.

There's no real legacy aspect to Marvel bringing these six semi-random titles back from the dead and renumbering them for one-shot issues.

cant wait for them to be but eventually cancelled or be really shit and sell really shit but somehow still continue

she should be draen by the venom guy she looks eay better in there

Wow, it's crazy how much I don't give a shit.

>Meanwhile, at DC
>Dark Nights: Metal
>Dark Matter
>more emphasis on the artists
>The Terrifics
>Doomsday Clock
>Possible Hawkman ongoing
>The Oz Effect
>Wonder Woman: Earth One and Arkham Asylum 2 announced
Marvel btfo

They're one-shots, so either option seems kind of impossible.