youtube.com/watch?v=TvIwjI7iMzk&list=PLjdzimCPZFdsEcQ6EddzRINnMLpL4PNOL
youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c
youtube.com/watch?v=Cgy1WmmKHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uHPn51tC20
youtube.com/watch?v=xLW_6o7G6B4
youtube.com/watch?v=PR1Zfl4QII4
youtube.com/watch?v=HRd6nEoGmSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've seen this character before but I don't get the joke.

I don't get it. What's the joke?

>Underage OP discovers black twitter

Now is it the police shooting fish in a barrel?

niggers are poor

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq1wHFXdnaI

You know for something called black twitter I'm convinced that everyone who makes these memes are as white as snow.

Why are black people like this
Though even with that this thing has some decent production value, cashier nigga fish did nothing wrong

Incorrect. Don't assume they're from white people because they use cartoons and shit. Black people fucking love cartoons and especially Spongebob.

>DAMN, how about a "Hello, sir how are you?" heh heh
Why did this make me laugh

chef bogardee

It is probably still black people
It is more less the black equivalent of "you might be a redneck" jokes. Oddly popular with the people they make fun of.

Ghetto dubs are better
>youtube.com/QZgrOiDSSjY

That's not a link

No sorry to burst your bubble but black people really are this fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vpx_ZlCw-o

Why

As a wagecuck who works in retail I can say for a fact this shit happens daily. I need a better fucking job.

I believe that's fresher oc than anything 90% of Sup Forums does

how are you certain this dude isn't a Sup Forumsmrade

Black people don't use Sup Forums

> weak-ass shit dubs
youtube.com/watch?v=TvIwjI7iMzk&list=PLjdzimCPZFdsEcQ6EddzRINnMLpL4PNOL

thass fucked UUUUUUUUUUUUUP

I'll admit, I cracked a smile and I don't know why.

>he's never heard of Inspector Redditwood

great bait.

Yup. We only have niggers here.
Much we don't have homosexuals.
We have faggots and legbeards.

Why is this even tied with Spongebob? It could be its own thing, instead they decided to come up with a Deviantart-tier concept.

Do blacks actually go into a restaurant and try to make you sell them food for less than it's priced?

For some reason, I really like these Dora parodies that make her sleazy and inappropriate, like that one Robot Chicken skit.
As retardedas they may be, I think it's really hot.

White trash and lower class people of all kinds do shit like that

Yes they do.

I can't even count the times I've heard, "Ainchu gotta special on dat tho?" and always from regular customers, they're cancerous. They know damn well we don't have any fucking specials on that shit.

>niggers

>trying to haggle about the prices

I don't know what country this morons think they're in, but it certainly isn't a western one.

Niggers are poor but they can use social media

I'd an adult Lora

I ask for the 2 fish sandwich for $5 deal at Burger King all the time but I don't complain if they say it's not there. Mainly because it's never not there.

>Why is this even tied with Spongebob?
because the other two videos have the "brown pickle" interacting with Spongebob, Patrick, etc. in edits of regular scenes

>faggots and legbeards and niggers

You know this actually raises an interesting point I've never thought about before. I always thought the Krusty Krab would be a regular old fast food restaurant like most burger places but is it actually a more "gourmet" non-shit tier burger restaurant? It's not a chain so it would make sense, being a "family" restaurant the prices would be higher. And with Spongebob doing the frying and caring too much about it they could charge more for a superior product.

If you weren't all ignint retards, you would have remembered this classic movie bit AND known that it dates back to vaudeville when the characters were Jews.

They are.

Also, everything you saw on Vines was white guys in blackface cause dem coons coulnta thought up that shit themselves right

Mr. Krabs is probably greedy to the point that it actively hinders his own profits, thinking that charging more would make him more money when it actually causes people to walk out because its just a goddamn burger. If it wasn't for the fact that spongebob literally beats gods at flipping patties he's probably go broke

youtube.com/watch?v=Cgy1WmmKHr8
>it's like a muthafuggin crack factory, nigga
honours go to charlie brown in the the hood too

Niggers

What website are these posts from?
The white background, text and a picture I mean, not the Spongebob.

Why do niggers love sponge bob and dbz so much

Instagram or Twitter

Berleezy is funny as hell. Not in this though

everbody loves spongeborg. but dbz? the predominantly white male badasses? you'd think they would take an easy swipe at all that privilege

>dbz characters
>white
what??

Black guys love one piece and fighting games too. Really top tier taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uHPn51tC20

All anime characters are white, my dude

dbz is for niggers.
>muh childhood

This is next-level post-irony
I dig it

DBZ is for asians, user.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=xLW_6o7G6B4

is this the hot new meme?

Black guy here, one piece is shit. 20 solid minutes of screaming and fuck all happening.

That's actually the first time I've seen someone point that out. It's probably only and eng dub thing but why is there just non-stop screaming and shitty humor half the time.

>oh we roasting now

this made me laugh

underrated post

>Black guy here
Leave. Now.

>What the fuck is this shit
Blacks appropriating fish culture.

I don't get this thing at all. Whoever that character is makes YouTube videos. My uncle tried to show it to me and I had to pretend to laugh at it, I found it painfully unfully.

Ironic nigga humor is my achilles heel when it comes to comedy, I don't know why, it's fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=PR1Zfl4QII4

make me, kiddo

We need to find the nigga/s behind Most Offensive Video and show them how the fuck this shit's done.

>complaining about his race and not crappy opinion
>being Sup Forums
You have to go back

Mr. Karbs is unbelievably lucky in his hiring for a cook. He's hired two good cooks, the one before Spongebob was even better than him.

Worked in a theater which naturally sells overpriced food. They argue over the prices all the fucking time even if they're weekly regulars. They just walk up order shit and get angry even though they didn't even look at the text on the menu.

What. You've never seen ghetto version of cartoons before. They've been around forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=KJWyxKfhLME
I still think itsreal85 is the best out of all of them

Not even the best X-men dub
youtube.com/watch?v=HRd6nEoGmSk

They're both great. The difference is only one of them still uploads consistently

>Sup Forums likes and thinks DHMIS is funny and good
>dislikes tutweezy's spongebob videos
This place is still full of hipsters that hates anything popular

But DHMIS is popular.

>Black guy here, one piece is shit
Black guy here. I bet you only watched the 4kids dub.

It's high tier.

I watched the funimation dub too, they're both terrible. They could've hired fucking Hollywood actors for the voices, the dubbing isn't even the issue here, it's everything else about the series.

>20 minute long episodes with 10 minutes of recap, because apparently viewers are retards who don't remember what happens episode to episode
>90% of all dialogue is delivered through screaming, because loud noises are super funny apparently
>the pacing is fucking glacial, not helped by the aforementioned recaps and filler arcs
>no one ever dies, fights have no stakes whatsoever, even villains survive everything

Well the anime is shit so you're right. But the manga is great.

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is popular though.
It's also quality compared to this shit.

>No-neck nematode lookin' ass boy

Whoever's voicing the red shirt fish needs to be more consistent. Sometimes his voice sounds "hood" and other times it's borderline "white guy".

he sounds like Andre the Black Nerd

This is sad

it's a regular black guy trying to sound hood, that's the idea

Who was in the wrong here?

Pronouncing Rs makes you sound like a white guy apparently.

All he wanted to do was make sure the pizza didn't have any bones in it and the cashier wouldn't move on.

Everything isn't black and white you know. There are grey areas.

I unironically like this, and I absolutely HATE normies.

Like what you wanna like, anons. Like what you wanna like.

I'm impressed they thought of the name Galley Grub. That's a great name for a nautically themed eating establishment.

They didn't think of it, that's just what's always been at the top of the menu at the Krusty Krab.

I'm impressed it took me this long to figure out I'm retarded.

It's an American thing, I find. Last one on the shelf has a little cosmetic scratch on the corner? Youre gonna give it to me half off right? Box has a dent on it? Wow, you guys are killing me here! I'm all for saving a dollar but that haggling shit is annoying. I'm so fucking glad I'm turning my back on retail.

>actually watching one piece and not reading it
Pls kys

Yes, it happened to me multiple times when I worked at Subway.

Fuck me for thinking one of the biggest manga series in the country had a halfway decent animated adaptation, right?

Honestly pretty well made. But who ever was voicing the turtle neck fish i terrible. Just the quality of the recording was horrible to listen to.

Well yeah. No super popular long running manga has a good anime.