Who would win?

Who would win?

Batman is more resourceful.

Batman easily.

Batman, duh

if both sides are given equal preptime and intel
Spiderman hands down

Which Spider-Man are we talking? The one who holds back or doesn't? Cause if it's the latter.

Spiderman can do everything Batman can do on a fraction of the budget

Nigga Batman has taken down the Justice League who are way more powerful than Spider Man.

Spider Man lost to Cap who he's known for a long time AND he had the Iron Spider.

I would normally say Batman but Spidey-sense is pretty OP.
So Spidey.

Batman. Spider-Man needs Iron Man to save him and show him how things are done.

Something about watching Spiderman awkwardly test a heat ray in the middle of a populated beach is the best fucking thing.

batmans things are ambushes and preptime spidersense removes all forms of ambushes and both had an equal amount of preptime

and aspointed out he does it better at half the fucking coast batman loses

Contingency plans. We aren't given if there is prep time or they met for the first time. Spider-Man has the edge on the latter.

Cry some more.

Batman's book Batman wins, Spidey should win under any circumstance though

Spider-Man with very little contest.

Blind fight = Spider-Man. Batman can't counter spider-sense blind.

Prep-time = Batman. Peter isn't going to outprep the Bat.

This pretty much

Also in general, meta shit aside and just talking a hypothetical fight, Spider-Man wins easily. "Batman can take out the Justice League"
Batman also can't stop the Joker, and Spider-Man has far stronger and far more intelligent villains, so using plot armor/plot reasoning doesn't count either

As shit as death battle is, their way of going about these things is the only way to do so without being a fanboy having a circular argument. Spider-Man is stronger, can counter anything Batman could throw at him, and is just as smart, he wins easily

>Batman also can't stop the Joker,

To be fair, the Joker is often written as the fan wankiest villain in comics. He's been cunning enough to beat Superman of all people in multiple settings.
And Spider-Man isn't beating Superman.

death battle pointed out that spideys abilities counter batmans stealth skills.
I'm fine with that conclusion.

They also establish there's NO prep-time, makes all the difference.

batmans dead

Yeah and the Punisher beat up Ghost Rider, big deal

This is about as one sided as a fight can get; The only way Spiderman beats batman is if he caught him by surprise where his durability comes into play any other way and a bat is gonna eat a spider.

>dickriding Batman this hard
goddamn dude

Ends with batman dangling upside down from a street light with spidey beside him asking something along the lines of "Wanna talk about it tall dark and spookey?"

>People actually think bats has a chance.

I want all these goddamn movie fags off my fucking board.

If someone Peter cares about is in danger and Batman has the solution, then Spider-man

Depends, does Batman have ample preptime and knowledge of spiderman. Probably bats. Any other circumstances he gets autocountered by spidey powers.

Look, I think power level wank is as stupid as the next guy, but you might actually be functionally retarded. Get help.

Batman analyzes Spider Man''s abilities and webs and counters it.

We're talking about a man who spends nights thinking of ways to beat Superman.

good luck doing that mid-fight

You underestimate Batman. Batman uses a smoke bomb and disappears to plan his next move. What's Spidey going to do then?

>run away
sounds like a loss to me then

Tag him with a spider tracer. Also, Peter automatically has the edge since he actually remembers his adventures with Batman while Bruce does not.

Hiding is not the same as running away.

Batman is able to take down the other members of the league so easily due to a number of factors that Spider-Man doesn't qualify for. He doesn't consider batman a friend and a team mate and in all likely hood would assume that he's a villain by his attire and general attitude, and batman hasn't had years to study spidey up close and Spidey is always holding himself back, batman wouldn't be able to get a proper analysis of his strength and speed to give him the advantage. Round 1, batman is going to lose hard, Round 2 is another story because you know Spidey won't kill him.

I'm not trying to be biased in my choice here, it is my honest opinion that Batman will lose to Spider-Man

Spider sense can detect Batman amidst the smoke actually.

Literally nothing Batman has can counter spider sense.

>Tagging the world's greatest detective
>Implying Batman hasn't built some bullshit into his suit that neutralizes tracking tech

>Nigga Batman has taken down the Justice League

It's easy to sucker punch people who trust you. That doesn't make you a master tactician, that makes you a backstabbing fucker.

>Moving the goalpost

The spider traacer just emits a frequency that Spidey picks up with his spider sense.

Unless it somehows explodes on contact with Bruce's suit for some reason there's not way he can stop it besides finding and breakingit

>It's another "X vs Batman" thread where the Batfags show up to talk about how nobody can beat Batman.
>They honestly think we don't realize they're just obnoxiously trolling every time.

Peter has tagged harder targets than Batman. Also, I see no reason to believe his suit can automatically cancel put a tracer.

>forgetting about anti-spider sense spray

Honestly though Spidey would fuck Batman up unless Spidey is going rogue and Batman has some super secret ninja contingency plan.

Two ambushes right after the other might trick Spidey

Why are batfags so delusional?

I like both the characters, but there's no feasible way Batman could win. People forget that he has superhuman reflexes and a Spider-Sense. Batman operates on preptime and surprise attacks. There is no trap card that Batman could activate that Spider-Man wouldn't get a heads up on.

Not to mention Spidey's strength. All he needs is one hit on Batman and he's down. I'd even be confident in saying that Spidey could have zero time to prepare for this encounter and he would come out on top.

>batman wouldn't be able to get a proper analysis of his strength and speed to give him the advantage.

Batman hangs out with god-like beings on a daily basis and is always looking for ways to take em down. He'll analyze Spidey's powers first, retreat to plan, and then counterattack.

If this was Adam West Batman Spidey would be fucking toast.

Spider-man took on the X-men and FF4

Do you know what goalpost moving is?

Batman isn't getting tagged user. He's always figuring out ways to keep everyone from finding him. A tracker of any kind very well may explode on contact.

Adam West Batman is the only Batman that could defeat Spidey.

The god-like beings he hangs out with all have blatant weaknesses.

There's no way to measure how powerful the spider sense is from glance. He'd have to retreat several time until finally getting a good chance and odds are Peter subdues him before that

I would think his speed, agility, and strength would just overwhelm Batman from the get go. Adding the spider sense is just overkill.

>The spider traacer just emits a frequency that Spidey picks up with his spider sense.
>Unless it somehows explodes on contact with Bruce's suit for some reason there's not way he can stop it besides finding and breakingit

I love when I see anons on here who actually read comics. Bless you.

There goes Spiderfags with those bullshit "I win" powers. Spider sense generally is written to activate when he's in immediate danger. He's not picking up Batman who is retreating and hiding.

>Two ambushes
>ambushing the guy who instinctively senses traps

>Batman needs preptime to win
First round to Spidey.

Also good luck figuring out spider sense just by seeing it once

It would and is

Both who weren't nearly as powerful as the Justice League.

Seriously.

Spider-Man is freakishly fast, there was an image that used to float around of an user dissecting how fast he climbs walls and it just left this terrifying image of this red and blue blur scaling up a building at incredible speeds.

>He's not picking up Batman who is retreating and hiding.

If one dude has to run away then hasn't he lost the frigging fight?

>Attacks him a couple times
>Misses
>"Hmm he clearly has precog abilities. Even greater than Clark's. Low-level psychic. I'll have to find a way around that."

>Batfags calling spider sense "bullshit" when Bats' powers are bullshit solutions and victories beyonds all odds with "muh prep time"

Whoever the writer wants to win, just like with every other Death Battle.

"AH BLU BLU BLU BATMAN CAN BEAT SUPERMAN IN A FIGHT AH BLU BLU BLU SO OF COURSE BATMAN CAN BEAT SPIDER-MAN AH BLU BLU BLU"

Literally anyone can beat Superman if they have a green glowy space rock jfc. How do superfags put up with this batfag bullshit?

Running away isn't admitting defeat. Especially if they're in the same general area. Batman is going to do what he does and retreat to a hiding place and plan his next move.

>Misses a punch
>"whoa he's actually psychic there's no way I'd miss otherwise"

For real?

yeah seeing him go up the Washington Monument in Homecoming I realized Spidey would have to be FAST to actually having wall crawling as a viable transportation

Which is?

>Running away isn't admitting defeat.

Except it kinda is? You don't see any other hero vs hero battle that requires one dude to run away and start buying shit to beat the other guy, do you?

>misses his punch
>Spidey punches him right back
>Bat's jaw is found a block away

Bruce is a master tactician. He is going to know something is up if the masked man magically knows when to maneuver out of the way of an attack from a blind spot.

Is Batman Spider-Man's villain in this conflict, or is Spider-Man Batman's villain?

Thanks bro. Love me some Spidey.

And Spider-Man can easily counter him and wreck him with strength and speed.

Grab some paralysis agent out his belt and find a way to hit Spider Man with it.

He did it on the fly without planning for years.

So in the Arkham games when Batman hides from the enemies would you say he lost because he's planning his next move from a vantage point?

Spider-Man soloed the X-men and resisted the Avengers several times before without any prep time, just pure skill, speed and strength.

>Implying Spider Man would try to kill Batman
>Implying Batman's senses wont be on high alert after missing and immediately smoke bomb his way to a vantage point

>Which is?

According to Batfags he'll instantly know somehow that he's completely overmatched instead of trying to fist fight him like he does every other goofy looking asshole that enters Gotham and also somehow instantly learn all he needs to know to "prep time" his way around dude who can sense danger and build some kind of Bat-Spider spray and come back.

Meanwhile Parker was just visiting and by the time Bruce "prep time's" a way to beat him he's already left town and started doing some other shit in another town because why the fuck does the other guy always have to spend thirty days in Gotham while Bruce tinkers again?

Same thing is always said with Superman.

>He is going to know something is up if the masked man magically knows when to maneuver out of the way of an attack from a blind spot.

In order for him to have this realization he's gopt to be close enough to Peter for combat to happen and then it's way too late for "prep time" cause he's about to be bent over and Batfucked.

>So in the Arkham games when Batman hides from the enemies would you say he lost because he's planning his next move from a vantage point?

It's going to take more than sitting in a broom closet for Batman to come up with something to counter every way Peter has him beat. That's "go back to the cave and start calling Wayne Enterprises for new tech" kind of prep time.

IIRC Spider Man got himself into a situation where he was being attacked by them and had to survive. It was those things where superheros have a misunderstanding and start fighting. You're making it sound like he went up to them and beat them down in a serious fight.

Spiderman would literally turn him into fucking paste

>Implying Bruce needs that long

He'll just have Alfred deliver whatever he needs via the Batwing/Batmobile

>"Alfred I'm dealing with a low level psychic. Deliver me my macguffin device I used to deal with Gorilla Grodd"

You dont understand Batman dude.

>Implying Peter wouldn't subdue and web him up which leads to Bruce getting away when he's not looking

>Who would win?
Duh.

How is subduing Batman not Spider-Man's win condition? Both of them try to avoid killing, so subduing is by definition how they're going to win the fight.

>all the batfags saying Batman would flee or hide to plan another attack

Do you all really think he could get away from Spidey?

I can't stop imagining Batman heading back to his batcave to come up with some plan to beat Spidey with those big white eyes just following him in the shadows.

You can't subdue someone who is going to get out of it. The fight isn't over until it's over. It's like not doing a 10 count during a boxing match(or whatever sport then do that for).

Last I checked, Spider-Man doesn't have a critical weakness like Superman.

>Deliver me my macguffin device I used to deal with Gorilla Grodd"

lol, I'd pay good money to watch Bruce try to use an anti mind control device on a dude who has slight pre-cog abilities.

lol

>You dont understand Batman dude.

According to batfags thinking he can't get his ass kicked is not understanding him so I'll pass.

>Tracking Batman

If it were that easy everyone would do it.

The one with actual powers.

>You can't subdue someone who is going to get out of it.

All Spidey's foes get out of it eventually. Batman can be free in two hours just like any other asshole that he webs up. It's still a win.

Batman is a much more experienced tactician than Peter is which should let him win

Peter isn't strong enough to bullrush or speed force through batman before he has time to react and counteract

spider tracker. ez

i agree spiderman would win in a fight, but batman is better at stealth. that's just his thing. he's evaded people with better senses than spiderman.