Who would win

Who would win.

Reed has to fight hand-to-hand. No gadgets.

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/6/japanese-manga-“one-piece”-is-most-printed-comic-series-by-one-author-ever-385868
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/one-piece-manga-gets-live-action-hollywood-tv-show/.119132
youtube.com/watch?v=mOSzBJkPWRk
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No gadgets

Luffy 10/10. I mean, Reed can't even turn into a bicycle.

Depends on who you like more.

If you like reed more, then reed.
If you like luffy more, then luffy. And that isn't to say you like them, but just which you like more than the other.

>Who would win.
Well, Luffy follows cartoon magic, he doesn't even follow the science behind his powers, be made of rubber

Reed follows pseudo science, not real science but is limited by a set of rules

So Luffy, because is like making Popeye fight Spiderman

how much twerking was there... i fucking know where this thumbnail came from

Luffy is much more than some elastic man, he got like a gozen of others powers

Is this what you want Susan! Is this what you want!

Luffy vs Plastic Man is the real fight to make.

The one who is in the Guinness Book of World Records and is getting a live action Hollywood television series.

Gonna need sauce.

>Hollywood television series
Disgusting

guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/6/japanese-manga-“one-piece”-is-most-printed-comic-series-by-one-author-ever-385868

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-21/one-piece-manga-gets-live-action-hollywood-tv-show/.119132

oh my god no, anime live action always suck, I never recovered from dragonball evolution

>Hollywood getting hands on too good for this world Luffy
>*DEEP INHALE*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

my nigga

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>is getting a live action Hollywood television series.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does Reed have some Gear or Haki equivalent?

>Not wanting to watch Naruto live action with Idris Elba as Sakura

That's the only way they can make Sakura any good

>faints

Plastic Man is physically immortal, anyone who he fights that can only attack his body can never kill him
but Luffy has Haki and Haki attacks the spirit, so Luffy wins. I don't even think he needs to use armor haki, Plastic Man's will is probably weak enough to be overpowered by conqueror haki

Reed.
He can swim.

How would Big Mom and her crew fair in the Marvel Universe?

Plastic Man is supposed to be absolutely OP if he's ever actually serious so I wouldn't think his mind is conquerable in that instance.

I dropped One Piece at that shitty Merman Island arc. How overpowered is Luffy now? Is Oda giving him bullshit powerups so he can compete with Ninja God Naruto?

>I dropped One Piece

Stopped reading there. Come back when you aren't a pleb, faggot.

>Literally "baby's first shonen: the series!"
One Piece sucks. Shit has gone on too long and needs to die.

>fistfight
>no gadgets
Why is this even a question?

Wait, was Ishinomori's record finally broken?

I said come back when you aren't a pleb, not come back when you're even more of a pleb, dumb faggot.

>says the Narutard
wew

I don't even like One Piss btw

He just mentioned Naruto. It doesn't make him a tard user.

>pleb

You have to be 18 to post here.

Then why are you still here?

>Luffy
>overpowered

Besides, Naruto is miles better than One Shit.

Why are you calling me a kid when you're the one sperging out over someone not liking your nip comic book made for literal grade schoolers?

Because all evidence points to you being a child. And you need to be 18 to post here.

>both pretty much invulnerable to blunt objects
>Luffy can Red Hawk or punch REALLY hard with Haki
>superhuman speed and strength with hax dodging
>Reeds can shapeshift his hand into something pointy and stab
>can also melt down, go into his lungs, and kill Luffy that way
It either going to be a speedblitz Red Hawk or Reed catching Luffy by surprise and getting into his body

>Luffy can Red Hawk or punch REALLY hard with Haki
This is an oversimplification of what haki is.

Maybe, but it's accurate. Haki makes you punch really really hard.

No to both.
Haki is not a force amplifier. It's attacking the spirit rather than the body.

Guys guys... Lets not forget that Fairy Tail is the true evil. Not even
>Muh Waifus
Can redeem it.

>Not even >Muh Waifus can redeem it.
But a 60 page epilogue filled with nothing but fansevice can

I may have been unclear
>punch REALLY hard
>but also use Haki
>bypass rubber defense
>OHKO

Dudes, you both look like idiots. Stop.

I haven't seen red hawk yet because I'm a turbo pleb who is following along with the dub. Which is currently just starting at fishman isle.

Is that what canon happened?

>Reeds can shapeshift his hand into something pointy and stab

So what do you guys think will be the best case scenario and worst case scenario?

>>>/reddit/

Its basically a fire punch. It's been like 5 years and we still have no idea how a rubber man can make fire underwater.

Pretty sure Plas can't be beaten by conqueror Haki. Dude literary stepped in Supes palace and said that he is a despot. Even with Armor haki, he is in a tight position because one miss and he is pretty much dead.

Luffy.
Reed doesn't have Luffy's blunt force resistance.

Aside from Haki not really. All of his moves are still based around his elasticity.

Reed is god right now

Haki had to be sorta added because in order to make unique or new powers, you had to make people who had bodies which naturally lent themselves to being immune to normal physical attacks. Being made of fucking lava for instance.

The only way to hurt something like that and explain it is if you make a new power which attacks the body in a really roundabout way. Basically haki came about because the story had just progressed to the point where every other physical power had been done.

But they already had a good system of beating Logias by abusing elemental weaknesses. That and even if there wasn't something on hand you could always get them in some water. Armament Haki is basically Tekkai but worse power scaling.

And then they introduced awakenings.

What evidence? I dont read your children's book thats it. Get over it kid.

I said I dont read One Piece and the Sup Forumsnigger got assmad over it. Dont try to play that "you're both wrong!" game.

Awakenings have been in since Enes Lobby if you want to read between some lines

Like Modok and his crew

youtube.com/watch?v=mOSzBJkPWRk

>Reed can't even turn into a bicycle.
Luffy can't either.

>That and even if there wasn't something on hand you could always get them in some water.

That only worked for Croc.

Being knee high in any body of water instantly turns any devil fruit user into a cripple

why would he be dead?
Luffy is fast as fuck, durable, and has haki reflexes

One Piece is one of the worst manga to attempt to turn into live action.

The character are deliberately outlandish physically and I just can't envision it working without bastardising the source material

Easy, human hair becomes positive in charge when combed. A hard rubber surface will collect a negative charge on its surface. Simply use an electric current to break down the molecular bonds in H2O to release the oxygen and hydrogen, then use the electricity to spark it.

If you like gay romance then I suppose so

>I'm a turbo pleb who is following along with the dub
There's some one else like me?

Get off Sup Forums Reed

We'll find out within the week. Fairy Tail is on its last chapter. Thank god.

Yeah, but you're going need to find a way to get them into that situation.

>run away into building
>DF user follows
>go downstairs
>flood ground floor of building
>water leaks down with no way out
>will work for 90% of devil fruits
Alternately just shoot them with a sea stone bullet. At the point of contact, its going to paralyze them so they can't even Armament Haki out of it.

Psst..
Secret OP anime stream. Currently on Dressrosa. No, not G4 time yet.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream

>stretching what was, at best, 2 pages(with a huge-ass spread, even) to almost 5 minutes

I usually kept coming back to watch the fights at least, but seriously, what the fuck Toei..

You could get the celebrities that the characters are based on?

Eminem as Enel? That would be dope.

The admirals might be out of reach for that to work.

I don't know if this is Sup Forums or Sup Forums at this point, but it sure as shit ain't Sup Forums

>Reed Richards
>One Piece is on Toonami
Get fucked

>post water 7 anime

Haki's about as old. That scene where Shanks and Whitebeard meet and Shanks' aura causes people to pass out was during

And that's assuming you don't count him scaring away sea kings with a glance way back during Romance Dawn.

>live action Hollywood television series.

I'm pretty sure Zoro uses Observation Haki during his fight with Mr.1

He also can't swim. Plus plastic man is basically a logia who mastered his ability, but none of the weaknesses of a fruit user. He'd basically just turn malleable catch luffy's punches then find a swimming pool and dump him in.

haki can effect logia users

But plasticman is not a logia.

haki effects logia users because it attacks the spirit and can create a barrier around the user
logia users aren't weak against haki, they're just vulnerable to it the same way magic effects superman the same as anyone else

Surprisingly, 0. It was handled by a actually competent animator.

Best case: Jurassic Park tier special effects.

Worst Case: Avatar the Last Airbender movie tier special effects.

I can imagine the earthbender scene, but with Crocodile.

We had a huge thread about this already a little while ago.