Normies need to be stopped

normies need to be stopped.

Well, tbf, the Flash can't fly so all Stark has to do is hover and all Barry could do is try to toss tornadoes at him or something? Fuck, can movie flash do any of that shit anyway?

>The Flash can't X

He probably can desu

When I saw the thumbnail from the catalog I thought the guy on the right was Sherlock at first.

You have never read a mainline flash comic, have you? Plebs begone!

All Flash has to do is go back in time and convince Tony to drink just a few more glasses one fateful night and he'll die of alcohol poisoning.

Found the CWfag

The Flash beat Iron Man recently in Hickmans Avengers. Waifuflash. IIRC her name was Boundless.

Flash can run up a building and jump off of it onto Tony because speed force.

And Flash could suck him in with his tornado hands

Actually, Barry could circle the globe eight times in a second (which he's done, at least in old continuity) to build momentum, find an incline to use as a launching point and shoot himself at Iron Man like a missile, all before Iron Man could react.

And the resulting impact would at least knock him from the sky and possibly disable or even destroy some or all of his armor.

But nobody other than maybe John Broome would think of that.

How does the flash go back in time again? Going real fast will only let you travel to the future.

This is DCEU Flash. He can't even run without causing a lightning storm and needs Batman to make him a suit, so we know he doesn't have bullshit clothes made of speedforce powers yet either.

If the rogues can handle Flash than Iron Man can

>WAAAAH EVERYONE LOVES MARVEL OVER MY GARBAGE
Ultron>Quicksilver therefore Iron Man>Flush

>Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

Speedforce, idiot, what are you doing here?

lol depens on righter

throwing lighting bolts would only recharge the arc reactor

And then the armor would be empty inside and another one would take it's place.

flash loses, period.

depends on the write righter.

>People unironically believe that Iron Man would win
Why are Mouseketeeers this retarded?

What about an infinite mass punch like the flashes did to Nix Uotan?

A FUCKING ATTOSECOND

as always it comes down to prep time

because if Stark knows he's fighting Flash he will come up with some kind of kinetic absorption counter measures

The answer is the villain that's either new or is the nemesis of either hero, claiming "all according to keikaku" and come out to beat them both. Then the heroes "learn from their mistake" and team up to defeat said villain.

>implying the man who can run around the globe 8 times per second can't destroy every suit in a minute

Reminder flash got stabbed by deahtstroke by predicting where he would be and sticking his sword out and letting flash impale himself.

He wears a plastic suit that's held on with string

I could probably beat his ass, he looks so goddamn pathetic

Also happened in Justice League the animated series when flash fought the power suit Lex Luthor

If he's anything like TV Flash, then Tony has the upper hand

They are referring to the movie incarnations. Iron Man would win based off what we've seen

Runs backwards

But we haven't seen DCEU Flash properly so Machinima is stupid asking that question

It was established that DCEU Flash can travel through time. Ironmanlet is done.

>Who would win
>A guy in a tank
>Or a literal god of speed

Hickmans Avengers made it canon Flash is stronger than Ironman and Superman stronger than Hulk, although later it had Dr Strange kill all the non Justice League.

>kill
Neat way to say tentacle rape.

I hate when Versus discussions boil down to popularity contests.

>always that one guy in every VS thread saying they would actually team up
You miss the point. Fuck off.

>this cringe worthy dialogue
Yuck.

>tfw you're Barry Allen
>gets shit upon numerous times by Tony
>begins to mope
>pep talk by Cisco
>pep talk by Iris
>pep talk by the rest of the cast including himself from the future
>finally you're ready to face him
>ultimately defeated by popularity vote on facebook

And Morrison's Multiversity made clear that the avengers are a bunch of pussies, Doctor "Strange" included.

>normies
It's normalfags. Normalfags, not normies. Only a normalfag would say normies.

It's goddamn normalfag, you fucking dipshit. Use the term right or piss off back to facebook your self-censoring excuse of a man.

No, it's not, normie is widely used on the site in all boards, I don't know why you faggots get so fucking triggered over a fucking word.

I am an X Fag mainly, and I like HickmanĀ“s not-Justice-League that appeared only 2 issues more than the Avengers. If teen Cyclops ever joins the Avengers I think Ill vomit.

I do like Justice Society-Earth 2 stuff, and Legion of Superheroes

>if a shitty practice starts getting used a lot, it stops being shitty
fuck off

>it's a shitty practice because i say so
It's just a word, my triggered friend.

It's a shitty word and I won't back down from my conviction. It reeks of r9k and self-hate.

>r9k
And you reek of reddit, no wonder you get so overly flustered over a simple word.

This is true

says the person who minds a word with fag in it

>making shit up because he doesn't know what to reply
What an idiotic faggot.

THis is why we can't have good threads, guys

Nigger shut the fuck up, the thread started with a Twitter cap, this is all you deserve. I'm even being considerate by humoring that sensitive faggot and keeping the thread alive.

Sup Forumsutists have been desperate to try and make "normie" and "normalfag" into different terms for some stupid reason for a long time now. Just ignore them.

>55588
wew user.

You should be careful. Look out for past experiences catching up to you.

>Implying Stark can outsmart this genius mastermind

Yep. This is why, guys.

If the Speedforce wasn't so vague and illogical than yeah he would win

Please, these Facebook polls are rigged from the start. A thumbs up will always be the most likely chosen by not only people, but bots. All it takes is clicking "like," while any other reaction requires a bit more to input.

That right there skews the polls. Dunno why people haven't made pools that exclude the thumbs up, unless they purposefully want that one to (most likely) win.