Storytime of pain: In Real Life

Well, i never heard of this one, let's see if it beats Marville

Oh no. Like pain it will make my heart hurt or pain it sucks? I like the art. I sure hope it's not the latter. Also thank you for taking the time to do a storytime. I very much appreciate it.

Ah yes, the exciting world of..... economics?

>You have two totally different things, if you mix these two things you get all the good part of both these things

This is what Gospel and late 90's white rappers said about Rock

I once saw Cory Doctrow speak at a speculative fiction convention.

Fuck this is supposed to be a comic, not a book. Why the hell is there so many pages of text for an intro?

I remember when this was storytimed before, it's not too bad, it just really loses focus near the end and it just falls apart completely

It's not bad, actually. It's also not nearly as "SJW" as you will expect from the first pages. Cute little story, even though it's not deep or earth-shattering.

Isnt that cultural appropriation?

>is a fatty irl
>in game is a skinny redhead
Hey at least is realistic on that aspect.
But that gamer chick on is simply atrocious.

What a bunch of fags, I'm a boy and I play as a girl.

This comic sucked. I thought I was gonna see some shit about an mmo but instead I got a "boohoo cash farmers are all people who lead sad lives and deserve our sympathy we should stop banning them from every game and help them!"

Cute art though. Much better than similar comics.

More proof that nerds are the real bullies

>those shit tier classes
I weep for her.
Krabs main for Nicktoon online is true rpg godscraft.
>That combo system

This book sure did go full retard. I don't think I can subject myself to it again.

>soloing multiple chinese gold farmers
>Gold farmers not being overleveled tanks
I know the comic is using artistic license to make a point, but it's still kind of annoying.

But then you're helping other gold farmers do the same shit you're complaining about. The only difference is they're paying you?

This is a waste of time for these two. Why don't they just play the damn game instead of caring what gold farmers do?

This. Ive fought one on wow(when he was online and not botting) and I can handly say if it werent for the fact that he was a squish and I got a lucky crit he would have wiped me.
>I lost a LOOOOOOOT of potions just to feel like a badass
>It took 3 weeks to catch up.

because they're getting paid to do it.

fuck, you could pay me real money to do almost literally anything in-game, I'd probably derive fun from it

Those farmers are actually chinks in a cyber sweat shop

This is so boring.