You get to be a research assistant for one of them, which one do you pick?

You get to be a research assistant for one of them, which one do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFI6lPGgnBs
youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Waitng list

also why did they ban Doof?

The one that'll get me closer to bang xj9

are you kidding? they don't need their lab blowing up. Dexter also has to overcome this before he can join
why Donatello isn't already in, I don't know. For that matter, half the Marvel universe and a couple DCs too
the real question is why Wily and Eggman are allowed in there. I could see Rick tolerating their shit, but would Ford or Wakeman really work alongside them?

wakeman's probably the most reasonable

definitely Dr. Wakeman

probably Nora Wakeman like several others have mentioned

The majority of those scientists will get you killed, either intentionally, through negligence, or by accident. Wakeman might be the most reasonable, so she's probably the smartest choice.

If not her, Dr. Membrane. You'll die, but in the glory of SCIENCE.

Frink probably. His inventions are the coolest. Flying motorcycles, teleporters, autodialers that sprout robot legs so they can get back home if put in the wrong hands..
Ford would be okay too. Basically, someone jewish.
I'd love to help out The Brain but he's kind of a dick

I think Frink would be the only tolerable one, plus I'd be less likely to die and his inventions are pretty awesome

If they fought who would win?

She's the least likely to kill you or get you killed

Rick. Do you really have to ask that? Rick with Ford as a close second. The rest of the would lose to the fucking mouse, they're so flimsy.

It's gonna be a three way fight between Rick, Wakeman (well, Jenny defending her until Wakeman goes into full attack mode), and Membrane. Everyone else will have their machines blow up in their face.

Wakeman undoubtedly.
Not only is it the safest option, it also gives you the opportunity for some clang clang.

Why do you assume Wakeman would be ok with you fucking her daughter

if we're allowing friends to assist, that's fucking different. Zoidberg would protect Farnsworth to the bitter end, and Gaz would just subtly sabotage anyone trying to hurt her dad... assuming she could take them seriously.

>Discounting Farnsworth
He's always one length of wire away from destroying the universe, at the very least he's a wildcard

Farnsworth of course.

That way I can hook up with Amy.

>yfw getting to design her genitalia arsenal
Shes going to have a wild puberty.

That didn't work for Rodrigo, it won't work for you.

I'm just taking that user at face value. he said a FIGHT, not a science-off. Obviously if it comes to that, Farnsworth is fuckin UP there, yeah. Though not if the contest requires him to survive in order to be considered a winner.

Eh, probs Ford. Sounds like I'd get to go on the most adventures with the least risk.

Rick and Farnsworth would leave you to die in a heartbeat (Farnsworth canonly has lol)
Eggman and Dibs dad are too zaney for my taste, don't know enough about the rest of them to comment.

Obviously Wakemen, she literally builds waifus.

Wily just so i can reprogram Zero to NOT be a maverick.

I thought maverick was like a species or something. Honestly I had trouble understanding X's weird metaphorical shit and deep anime story.. and I usually love those.
I'm more of a DASH guy.

Mavericks are reploids infected by the Maverick Virus which originated in Zero. DASH is actually in the same canon as the X series.

Right, so... you can reprogram someone to not be infected by a virus?
>in the same canon
oh i know, i meant THAT part of their history seems a lot more interesting to me
>in Zero
okay but fuck those games. I'm not even going to read about them.

Dr. Wily.

Yes it's possible to remove a virus from a machine.

With Rick, you're basically another Morty to him except with less value. Expect to be left for dead at any point
Ford is an eccentric fuck who's kind of cold
Farnsworth is an old looney who would accidentally kill you
Frink is basically Farnsworth except he has a dumb Jewish voice
Wakeman would be the safe bet, assuming you're not a teen like jenny but you are
Membrane would end up using you for his experiments in the name of SCIENCE
Wily and Eggman would slave you away
The Brain wouldn't need an assistant to take over the world, just Pinky

Also the virus originated in Zero, was contracted by Sigma (who was the Maverick Hunter commander) and then Sigma unleashed on the world thus begining the X series.

Okay but would you call that reprogramming?

>kind of cold
In what way? He's a little bit cavalier about going into deadly danger, but he seemed warm and genial to me. Especially for such a nerd.
wow, that sounds dumb. I'm going to headcanon that isnt canon, until I hear more to change my mind.

Well in the canon it would be...difficult. Zero is Wily's answer to X. He used the same process Light used by conversing with Zero during the build. But then Zero acted violently and Wily sealed him away for 100 years

No he means IN Zero the character, not Zero the series, Zero was a trap to destroy Lights legacy on multiple levels which has its effects spreat hundred if not THOUSANDS of years into the future.

Remember Wily was the better engineer, Light the better programmer and not only due "MUH .Exe", the MM2 Robot masters are explicitly stated to be superior to the MM1 in basically every way.

He also apparently goes full on BRAIN UPLOADING and is still alive.

It is easy to make fun of Wily because he loves his THEMED ROBOT MASTERS but he is dangerous as fuck.

Ford because I might end up in a dangerous situation, but he wouldn't sell me up the river like most of them.
Wakeman because she's safe and sane and I can hit on her or her and/or Jenny.

The blue jewel on Zero's head contained the original Zero Virus that became the Maverick Virus. Remember that he almost ripped Sigma's head off.

Donnie isn't in for the same reason Dexter isn't in. They're not adults. Everybody on the waiting list is a teen or a kid.

More like you can learn from her to make your own robo-waifu.

Classic Robotnik could take Rick in a fistfight, I don't know what that eggman has as standard equipment though.

wait, the Zero in Zero is the same as the Zero in X? Then why does he look so fucking gay in the past?
If wily's superior, why'd he steal light's designs and reprogram them?

>They're not adults
when have the TMNT ever not been adults? Prior to the retarded current series I mean where they're all severely braindamaged.

Straight fisticuffs, sure, but Rick would find a way to bite or nard-kick or use the environment against everyone. It's impossible for him to lose. In a FAIR fight, obviously Ford's the most fit and brawly.

>when have the TMNT ever not been adults?
It's in the name, dude.

Are you saying X-series Zero looked gay or Zero-series Zero looked gay?

Also I don't have the pic but I'm still pissed that in early concept art Omega was literally X-series Zero, the original body.

Zero tends to get rebuilt every hundred years

I dont care what you assholes say, I call him Dr Robotnik, not Eggman

Well it was stated that Omega IS Zero.

Again, when have teenagers not been adults? This millennium, that's when. as 80s teens raised by a martial arts master in isolation, they have been adults for a while, and have always been depicted that way. self-sufficient, independent, stable adults with mature thought-processes and complete personalities.

.. i mean except in the silly original cartoon, but look at other adults in that show. They still come out significantly ahead.

Anyone who doesn't choose Membrane is a moron

zero series
whaaaaat
ah. well that makes sense. I would too. If nothing else, artificial hair has to get replaced every so often.

Yeah but in the game where you get to fight him (or maybe only the secret boss that I'm confusing with him), the model was supposed to be X-Series Zero, not a faint recolor of the player character.

I MADE... TOAST!

That would've been a 10/10 battle: Zero vs Awakened Zero

>when have teenagers not been adults?

Never, they're adolescents

I got to thinking; why hasn't anyone made a perpetual energy machine...WHY?!?

adolescence is an extremely modern concept, mein freund. The TMNT have always been adults, as have most protagonists in most combat-based adventure shows, games, etc.. You gotta have a teenager and he's gotta be a grown-ass man. Nobody else can fight evil. It takes a Link, yknow?

Because that is what scientists do, take eachothers shit and make it better.

And the most powerful robot in the continuity was made by neither of them.

Not sure who I'd rather work for, but I definitely just found my new desktop wallpaper. Thank you.(although it would be even better if they had Dr. Venture}

Where's Doctor Weird

hey,you forgot him

>that is what scientists do
can't argue with you there.
>Dr. Venture
... Sr.?

He tore his own head open and made that fancy logo out of it.

the only one who can do some real science
and is an ex-nazi who worked at a concentration camp

Piggybacking on Daddy's legacy doesn't make you a scientist or competent. Well, to be fair he did make the joy can and that spiderbot plus the cloning technology so i guess he could get in if he could deal with his issues.

Music was definitely great.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFI6lPGgnBs

What made him the most powerful?

Plus the opening line from Omega translates to "I am the Messiah".

The whole thing about Rusty is that he's clueless as a super-scientist but would make a fantastic supervillain.. but despite his fucked up 'forced-to-be-a-boy-adventurer-and-saw-some-SHIT' upbringing, he still has a very slight conscience. He seems callous from time to time, but only because he's so out of touch and perspectiveless. Or, a lot of the early times he seemed to be dismissive of his sons' wellbeing, we then found out they were clones, and that stopped abruptly when they lost all their backups.

He attacks the player.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJTK_iNA5s

You actually liked X7?

hehehe. nard.
jesus, there was an X7?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NO.

X8 was pretty good though.

Membrane or Farnsworth.

I never bothered to look up what he was saying. That is cool, thanks!

>Dexter also has to overcome this before he can join

The problem fixes itself by getting as far away from Deedee as possible.

>smart guy with a retard thot for a sister

Being dexter is suffering...Goddammit Genndy you fucker

It's because of Perry. He's the only protagonist who's proactive in going after the antagonist before they've managed to make their plans clear.

Chances are once Dexter joins, Deedee will break in with Perry and then you'll have double the calamity.

easier said than done. You don't see Wile E Coyote in here.
sans perry, Doof still builds a fucking self-destruct button into everything. He has been foiled by a PLANT

now THAT SAID, if Brain's in there and he hasn't been kicked out for dragging Pinky "I'm going to say/do the worst thing at the worst time and frustrate you to make sure YOU say/do the worst thing at the worst time" Pinkerson along, then maybe that isn't their sole reason for leaving out the Doof. Maybe it's because of his infamously loose lips. Remember when he outed Agent Silent G?

>frink
>grumpy

Just the japanophile in me.

he could get a little frustrated, for crying out glayvin

Eggman because he's literally the greatest
Wakeman in second because robot puss
Membrane for third because at least I'd probably die in a memorable way

Why do people think being Wakeman's assistant would get you in Jenny's crotchplate? You're working with her fucking overprotective mom every day.. cmon.
wily might capture and reprogram her to be your slut or something, that's the most I can see any of this helping you out. and that's if you just wanna quit like that.

Fun fact. Dr. Wakeman was a redhead in her youth.

>wily might capture and reprogram her to be your slut or something

Why do that when all he has to do is unleash Zero to destroy everything?

>Immediately assume it's because I want the fug and not because she's the only one doing robots that are both capable of independent thought and arent JUST superwarmachines

If I wanted to fuck an XJ it'd be her cyclops sister anyway

shit dude you said robot puss, what was I to think?

I didn't say I was gonna fuck it did i, just that it exists

Frink. One of the least likely to get you killed. On the other end of the spectrum is Rick and Farnsworth, where death is 100% certain.

okay well it exists just fine whether you assist wakeman or not, I'm just saying.
wily is past due to make his own evil Roll

splashwoman already happened

Nora, I'd at least last the WEEK

Mermaids don't have pussy though

They got gills and shit and breathe water with their mouths so I substantiate their blowjobs more than compensate.

You still can't impregnate a mermaid though

I would totally help Membrane get vengeance on Santa