Which comic/cartoon creator is Sup Forums most triggered by?

Which comic/cartoon creator is Sup Forums most triggered by?

John K, probably

I don't think anyone has anything against his R&S work, but it's his overall animation philosophies that trigger people heavily.

/thread

the fake furor over "I like Batman but not his comics" is actually insane

Can we include online personalities? We could fill 20 threads, if so.

Sana "white people should all die & i'm no saying I want sharia but I want sharia" Amanat is pretty high up there right now.
Among people so utterly committed/desperate that they still read Mah-vel that is.

In general? Blue bear and Bendis.

Me? Mark Millar. Literally the definition of "He can't keep getting away with it!"

but she's saying that all these NuFemenists need to stop boycotting movies/comics/other media because this character wasn't perfectly cast or that these social issues weren't addressed because nothing will ever fit their criteria...

Personally Ellis and Ennis being involved in anything I give a shit about.
90s edgy with puerile swearing replacing wortwhile dialogue and with them always shoving their pet hangups like homorape and really low-quality cape subversions in your face.
To a lesser extent this goes for Alan Moore as well, but he's nowhere near as noticeable anymore.

Bendis is a shitty writer and it's annoying how he gets to ruin so many books but is dangerous and shouldn't be living in a western society, let alone having a big job at a company that has influence over children

This is the one that fucked a married guy and bragged about it after his death right?

Every re-design thread has people raging at Anka for not drawing tits

He's a magnificent human being and used to have a Conan sword in his living room, back in the day everyone had an about him being very nice to them.

I do not think Robbie boy really triggers people that much any more. People tend to think he is just a product of the time when art was secondary to story. Flash was more important than substance.

Slott tends to be hated.
Any vocal alt-right or alt-left idiot will get run over.
Snyder gets shit, but I think that is due to Batman and not his writing.

It runs the gambit really.

>disfigured pseudo-manface with lipstick
>anatomy of ribs, arms and pose is all off
>only the hips look remotely like a woman's
This is the shit they put out nowadays?

How the hell is that rage worthy?
She is right. Equality will never be a real thing.

It's the oppostie, for me at least. I think he has a lot of great things to say about animation and is an encyclopedia on history and technique but anything not constrained by people with more sense and studios breathing down his neck turns into an over produced clusterfuck

I agree. Egalitarianism is a myth.

With him all you need to do is post Venetian masks and he'll stay away. He is irrationally afraid of Venetian masks.

Top-shelf beefcake, though.

Ennis is extremely give-or-take. His work on the Punisher in general was good, and MAX was incredible. Heitman and everything revolving around that world is awesome. But stuff like The Boys is pure unadulterated garbage, overly edgy trite that feels like it was written by an angry tween.

danny antonucci

Christ, thats Dobson. Fucking hell, poor creature.

Rob Liefeld's art is comically bad at the best of times but I cannot hate him because he is one of the rare few of actually nice people in the comic industry which is full of selfish, egotistical, back-stabbing nasty cunts.

Rob needs to stop letting his kids on Sup Forums.

That's a very old picture. Think about how much more pathetic he's grown over time.

Recently seen pasted on IDW's office window.

Excuse me?

>He's a magnificent human being

Who says shit like this? He's a fucking comic artist you never met. You have no basis for this intense embarrassing praise.

Yeah. That's her. She also wrote "the worst book being published at Marvel" until America! came around.

We need to start hunting down and killing tumblr migrants in real life.

No its because she would later say that she doesnt get how fans of her work wouldnt purchase her work if they like it.

Come on. This isn't so bad if you just ignore the art and the writing.

you know what, you're right. the panels are in order, and I recognize english. 10/10. patriarchy smashed.

She doesn't actually create any works, so she shouldn't count. She's competing with Jemas and some of the legends of CN at the executive shithead level.

Different weight class.

I dunno. Mockingbird, and Champions were pretty competitive for the number 2 toilet seat.

Well, we saw that black mask garbage in the storytime of pain threads, where the artist clearly traced a bunch of shit, and just used the fill bucket on 8 out of 10 backgrounds. Not even a fucking gradient, and had the panels out of order.

Daily Reminder

How is Ronin so underrated? Did TDKR and Sin City just eclipse it in the popular consciousness?

>I hope this is real.

is that machine man?
Why hellcat is fat?

Stop with the Champions meme. Its getting old and has been dismissed a shit ton of times already.

is this comic really being published by Marvel?

Pull up the archives of it's Wednesday floppy storytimes. It's earned it's spot as a contender. Feel free to like it, or argue that it's a good book if you want.

Really. REALLY really.

Well, it WAS. But it got canceled, hard.

Like it or not, this is what peak female performance looks like.

Why is everyone a midget?

Jesus he's an ugly bald fuck

Wasn't this character pretty cool back then?

>doggy dog

was that intentional?

That image reminds me of something

We literally can't let our children see the vile garbage these deranged freaks produce.

>it's another 'SJW are too hypersensitive to acknowledge the past and can't even acknowledge things that were progressive at the time' episode

God I hate that shit. I hear people calling Friends in particular homophobic all the time despite the fact that most of the episodes with homophobia were intended to combat it and the fact that Ross' ex and her wife were a thing. Not to mention that one thing at that college where a bunch of students were getting uppity about Walk on the Wild Side by Lou Reed for being transphobic.

Can you name a more hated "artist"?

He's right though. It makes the left look less credible if the message is "we physically attack people we don't agree with".

>disliking Ennis to this degree
Yikes. I'd give Ellis the same defense but honestly Ruins makes Crossed look like a Ben Montero comic

Is that the only one that you were capable of catching?

Aaron Diaz. I will never forget.

and than he threw Jack Kirby under the bus. I don't like a lot of others but for years this guy was treated as a wunderkin by the comic media when he had some of the shitiest paneling in comics.

Bendis

>acknowledging that it is impossible to eradicate prejudice and bias
>tumblr
I say, what, now, what the in the fuck are you talking about son?

I would put her slightly below erica only because she is at the very least a better drawer

I want to stab him so much.

Well at least every self respecting person in the comics industry disagrees with him

gabby riviera. everytime she or that cringefest comic she writes comes up all i can see is a little girl desperate for daddy to tell her she's a good girl. that she done good und mommy and daddy love her very dearly. but apparently that never happened. so little gabby day dreams. that she's strong. and loved and pretty and can anything. one day she finds an explanation why reality contradicts her day dreams: the patriarchy. fucking cis-scum are to blame that no one likes her the way she wishes. cis-scum like daddy. who never said "we love you, gabby darlin."

I hate how fake America is as a concept and as a character.