Is this right?

Is this right?

Weeb reporting in.

This is correct.

"Thicc" is anything between slightly a tiny bump to morbidly obese/inflation according to Sup Forums. Stupid inane meme.

>men dont like fat women (except the gross men who do)
ok

Yes, I hate it.

>"Thicc" is anything between slightly a tiny bump to morbidly obese/inflation according to Sup Forums

Thicc is the modern bastardization of the "healthy" meme, which was always at war to keep the obese fetishists at bay.

The true thicc/healthy crowd appreciate stuff this...

yes, asians are behind the curve when it comes to thickness and weebs are trailing even further behind them.

They're learning though, so it's only a matter of time

100% factually correct, anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves

...through very curvy women like this.

It's a range, but there's a limit.

:3

No, that's every post from IRONIC weeb dudes, actual weeaboos like myself don't give two shits and really wish these fuckers would stop making people who like anime look even more pathetic than we already are.

I can accept that you don not find appeal in wide hips and thick thighs and bust lines but that doesn't mean "hey let's apply a 'meme' term to what we thinfags like" just so you can feel included.

tl;dr
that is not thick, she's just wearing tight clothing

I am both and I'm trying to say, and I think OP's pic is trying to say, that "thicc" is being applying to a wide range of body types with different degrees of curvy, so it's a bit silly.

S T I C C

THICC is basically a way for fat fetishists to try and make their love of planetoids seem reasonable.

This. Just start calling thin chicks STICC, you fags.

Wrong pic.

Honestly it's more or less a meme now.

But actual thick girls aren't planets. They just have good fat distribution.

i can't wait for this facebook meme spelling to die off

This. I just don't get the point.

Boi she still gets me fucking diamonds

"Thicc" is just the new euphemism for disgusting fat fetishism.

Skinny is sexy, fat is fucking disgusting.

The queen of the T H I C C

People just use thicc to mean hot now, regardless of actual thickness.

I'd fuck Olive

>facebook meme spelling

You're right, it's "thiq"

Objectively false.

I'm genuinely surprised that ever got greenlit. There's TV-PG and then there's pushing the envelope beyond rationale

Well they'll "learn" when their blood gets diluted or their diet incorporates more fat and milk products. Which isn't impossible, thankfully but there's a small window between fuckable fat and confusing no-neck skinnyfat bitch.