Superman--And let's say Lois and Jon too...

Superman--And let's say Lois and Jon too, why not; Get sucked through an inter-dimensional portal while on vacation and get stuck in the Marvel universe with no conceivable way to ever get back home.

How does the Marvel universe change?
Is Superman embraced, or shunned because he's something different?
What city does he protect since Metropolis doesn't exist?
What team if any does he join? Or does he just start a Marvel version of the JLA? Or does he just stay solo in this unfamiliar environment?
Who does he make friends with first (Because lets be honest, this is Superman. He's going to make some Super friends)?
Who would become his Lex Luthor? Doom, maybe?
Could Superman punch the Marvel Universe so hard that it retcons stupid shit like One More Day and Civil War II?
How badly would Carol's alcoholism relapse now that she's totally useless?

He's a blue Hyperion.
Who gives a shit?

Pretty sure he would join the daily bugle and get scooped up by Shield

>scooped up by Shield
Could Maria Hill quip him into suicide?

Half of the MU would kill him with magic.

Except the DCU already has more magic users than Marvel.

Marvel already has a better Superman, Captain Marvel.

Not really. Superman would probably see Mary using banter as a coping mechanism and at best just nod and feel slight pity for her. For the most part, he would try to cooperate.

For the most part, he would try to brighten the day of most people because that's what he does. And honestly... Marvel REALLY need more hope in their universe. I can see America calling him a "puto" for being white though.

Then Bendis would make him evil for some idiotic reason.

But the DCU gives a shit about Supes. MU doesn't.

Would Lois side with Hydra?

>Superman would wonder if her powers work like Billie's and would treat her like she was some dumb kid with issues. The way she behaves and her decisions would probably push him to believe this even more.

>Superman beats Goku
>Goku beats Android 18
>Android 18 beats Captain Marvel

Explain your logic.

Remember the last time a non-mutant just randomly exploded into the marvelverse? Capt immediately made him an honorary avenger

Remember the last time a mutant just randomly exploded into the marvelverse? Dude got nuked by shield.

And the last time an Inhuman showed up in the Marvel universe he became an asspulled god.

>There are people in this thread that believe this.

No one believes that, not even that guy you are replying to.

>Hey guys, come on. Leave Carol alone, she is just a little girl that doesn't really know what she is doing!

>Clark tries to set up a playdate between her and Jon because Clark thinks it'd be good for her to spend time with more kids her own age.

Goku inexplicably pops in too and defeats Superman.
You cannot argue or refute this as it is proven fact so deal with it.

>Every time they order food, Clark brings a Happy Meal to her.
>Whenever they go on a mission, Clark gives her a box of apple juice so she doesn't get thirsty

Carol kills him for being an alien spy.

he'd be very confused as to why, the more good he does and the more people he helps, the more civilians hate him and call him the Devil.

>Something terrible happens
>Superman can't find a way to solve the problem.
>Mephisto shows up.
>"Greetings, Last Son of Krypton...I'd like to make a deal with you. I can fix your problem, and all I want in return is your marriage..."
>"Are...You Satan?"
>"Mmhmmhmm...Yeesss I suppose you could call me th-"
>And then Superman punches Mephisto so hard that he undoes One More Day.

He'd probably feel very dissapointed after he sees how many times the heroes fight each other and he might try to create his own faction, considering how corrupt and inept the alternatives are.

I will never understand why of all things, Marvel thought making a deal with the devil would be good for Spider-man's character development?

>development

It's the exact opposite of development, user.

Now that I think about it, has superman actually fought the devil before? Like, I guess Darkseid would count.

Just seems like something he'd have done by now.

Would Darkseid be hotshit in the Marvel World?

Thanos rip-off.

You are right, and I am sleepy as hell.

He won a fight against Etrigan when he was running for President.

i think he has, and the only reason he stopped was because they threathened lois or some shit like that.

One More Day wasn't character development. It was character regression.
Development would have been accepting Aunt May's death.
Development would have been MJ giving birth to Annie/Mayday/whoever.
Development would have been Peter broing it up Johnny in the Baxter Building while MJ and Sue develop a budding friendship over mom stuff, and their daughter growing up around Franklin and Valeria who act like protective older siblings despite not being related to her like blood.
And then when Annie gets to grow up with her own "Uncle" Ben who passes on sage advice and street wisdom.
Only Annie's Uncle Ben won't get shot by a petty mugger.
Because he's made of fucking rocks.

Also Reed is there making gadgets or something, and giving Peter dad advice which pretty much amounts to "Do what I do, but do it waaay more often than I do."

I would love this.

What's the Thing up to now these days?

>This will never be real

You have no idea how sad I am right now

The very fact that this will never be real makes me more and more depressed every day.

Seriously all I have is my writing and my struggle to get a short story published. I work for years to better my skills and Marvel publishes shit like OMD. Makes me want to just end it all.

>Only Annie's Uncle Ben won't get shot by a petty mugger.
>Because he's made of fucking rocks.
Imagine she looks up to him so much she one day comes in from playing outside covered in rocks.
>"Uh honey, why did you glue rocks to yourself".
>"I wanted to be like Uncle Ben".

Ben briefly joined GotG after Sue and Reed "Died" and the FF with them.
Then when the GotG broke up after getting stranded on Earth, he ended up working for Maria Hill and SHIELD.
Then he joined The Underground.

And now they're dropping hints that he and Johnny might start their own Fantastic Four.
Because the Marvel Universe is shit without the Fantastic Four, no matter how much Perlmutter insists otherwise.

Some one should send this to Marvel.

>Glues Rocks all over herself as a child.
>"I wanted to be like Uncle Ben!"
>Dyes her hair blond as a preteen.
>"Because I wanted to be more like Val, alright? Geez Mom"
>Comes home with two boyfriends in the same day as a teenager.
>"Annie what the-"
>"WHAT, Dad? Uncle Johnny does it and HE'S your best friend! GOD you're so lame!"

Fantastic 3 or something like that

>Perlmutter tells his editors "No more Fantastic 4"
>Ben Grimm finds a loophole and just forms the Fantastic 3 instead.

Only another Jew could outsmart Perlmutter.

Oh please there's nobody with enough heart and human decency to even look at it. Instead you'd get Iron Man infringing on everything because of synergy

>Seriously all I have is my writing and my struggle to get a short story published.

Write a few choose your own adventure smut text games and build an audience.
Start a patreon and roll around in that desperate virgin dosh.
Expand off your degenerate audience with your non-degenerate short stories. Get them interested in those for free and wait for the inevitable word of mouth.

No.
Characters being happy family men and women is anti-marvel.
Unless it's an inter-racial couple like Luke and Jessica. They need to be happy or else it's racist.

>we could have had this
Instead, Marvel chose to be edge lords. More and more I've come to think that Marvel Comics is secretly being run by a coalition of Sup Forumstards and dumblrinas.

Isn't there already a fanfiction of this, except instead of Supes saving the day it's Peeg running around BTFOing Avengers left and right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Carol wouldn't be able to step it to Wonder Woman, let alone Superman.
Hell, Carol wouldn't do shit against the Kara's either- Girls both super and power.

are there room for the x-men in this beautiful wonderful future? Can the X-kids all grow up to become happy people?

A Superman with an actual personality!

Just kidding Supes is cool but Carol's my girl

I don't know if Carol could outright beat Superman but I think she could put up a fight long enough for him to have to A) give up, or B) snap her neck zod style

Because Quesada idolizes Spider-man and fantasize being him. Even had an artist draw Peter Parker like a slim Quesada. And because Quesada's marriage was over, he decided to destroy Peter's marriage too. Had a Peter that looked like a slim Quesada date a girl that share the same name as his daughter and look somewhat like his daughter. Quesada is all kinds of fuck up.

Banned smoking in comics but allows drinking, rape and murder because smoking killed his mother.

Didn't he also shit up Marvel\s relationship with DC? I remember them being a lot more affable. Even letting the fans vote on their crossover battles. (It didn't make a lick of goddamn sense most of the time but it showed a sense of good sportsmanship)

I've always though Spider-Man fit better in DC. Him and Supes would get along fine
>Supes: So most of your heroes just don't have secret identities?
>Spidey: Well most of the big ones anyway. I still keep things on the down low
>Supes: Aren't they worried about their enemies attacking them or their families?
>Spidey: You'd think so, but we haven't really had any big villain problems for a while. These days heroes more often fight other heroes.
>Supes: That seems... strange
>Spidey: You think that's weird? I heard there's some teenage girl going around killing people because she thinks this is all just a comic book.

And by Post-Flashpoint, Peter Parker have been rebooted and replaced by Miles Morales.

Fuck I'm getting dad rage just reading this

He's defeated Satanus before and he's basically the DC Mephisto being satan-but-totally-not-satan.

He'd come back for Rebirth
They did it for Wally

>We will never get any of this

I just want to die.

Yes, user.
>Little Annie is one of the few things that makes grumpy ol' uncle Logan smile anymore. Once sat outside of her middle school bully's window at night, starring in menacingly at the little shit, snikting his claws repeatedly and then ninjaing the fuck away when he went to get his parents. Proceeded to repeated this process every third night for two weeks.
>Laura babysits sometimes. Every time she does, Annie tries to launch sneak attacks on Peter with two bendry straws sticking out from between her fingers on each hand.

>Emma ends up popping out Scott's little mutant offspring. Scott goes and joins the fun dad club and doesn't die to some Inhuman bullshit.
>Emma mellows out a bit and joins the Mom club. Ends up unexpectedly bonding with MJ over a mutual love of high fashion.
>Frequently takes MJ and Sue to bondage shops where MJ frequently comments about how ropes don't feel as good on the skin as webbing, and even Emma balks a bit when Sue starts recalling her time as Malice with an almost sadistic smirk on her face.
>Scotty Jr. fires diamond punches out of his eyes. From the diamond punch dimension. It's exactly as fabulous as it sounds.
>The Cuckoos feel neglected and start "Dating" Deadpool in shifts to piss off "Mother".

>Rogue, with full control over her powers and the ability to touch people as much as she wants, marries a nice down to Earth human man and has multiple kids. Keeps her body through all of it. Enjoys the happy life she always wanted and doesn't suck old man dick.
>Also Rogue pretty much ate Carol Danvers and got a permanent Ms. Marvel power boost. Nobody seemed bothered by this.

Also Xavier's school expands from just teaching mutant children, and also teachers human mutates.
And also inhuman children.
Because in this perfect future the inhumans haven't been ruined.

why does 616 have to suck so much

>why does 616 have to suck so much

Also Quesada, Brevoort, Bendis, Slott, and the numerous "Diversity" hires.

There are extradimentional force at play working to keep Superman relevant in the DC universe, powerful beings tweaking reality to keep him at the center of everything. If he was cut off from that, he'd become much less influential, and just sort of settle in as another powerful hero in Marvel.
His defensive powers would actually get a huge boost however, as there is still an ongoing legal agreement that Superman is not allowed to be defeated when in the Marvel universe.