ITT: Animation that shouldn't have made it onto TV

ITT: Animation that shouldn't have made it onto TV.

Anything from Canada past the year 2002.

I don't know, it looks watchable.

I would watch it.

League of super evil is the GOAT

My mom liked the butt guy...it was a weird show

Probably the worst thing I've ever seen

I thought it was okay. UG was a lot better, though.

Should have been on [as]. I loved the Neon Knome pilot,

This would have worked as an adult swim show

I'm not thinking it was the animation that failed the Problem Solvers, but the limitations of them being on CN as opposed to [as].

should have stayed a web series

>They actually did a whole other season of SMFA after I left that never aired. I don’t know how many were locked (final with color/animation) but there was at least 20 storyboards of unaired stories.

>This isn’t CN, Pete Browngardt, or even the crews fault. There was an adult swim producer named Nick Weidenfeld who developed 3 pilots, problem solvers and SMFA being 2 of them. He hid them from the executives and let us develop them as almost adult swim cartoons. Once Atlanta saw the final product they were furious that there was a character made of butts, heavy metal music aesthetic, etc. They never wanted to air it in the first place but I think they really liked Pete and understood what was the issue. Nick left to form ADHD afterwards. That’s about as much as I know.

Im really getting tired of this unabashed hate on SU, like regardless of personal opinion its no where near as bad on a technical level as most of this shit here.

>no where near as bad on a technical level as most of this shit here.
It gets pretty shitty, maybe not on that level but it gets close.

Nice meme.

Never watched it, though I do remember an episode about some guy who visits, and someone walks in on them seeing they actually have a vagina
Uncle Grandpa's good at least. Too bad Pete got the shit end of the stick

I liked it. The artstyle was wild. Strong custom culture vibes from it.

vs
which is better? Decide in 5 seconds

this garbage

first one

The show was pretty bad, but the video game episode had a pretty funny line.

>If you lose all of your lives, you gain a death. A real one. You die.

I enjoyed it. it featured a talking butt but it wasn't obnoxiously jokey. I did have a feeling that it would only last a season since it had to compete with Adventure Show