This is Jean's current costume

>This is Jean's current costume

Why? What happened to the green/yellow one with the skirt and domino mask?

That one was great.

Have you been in a coma since the 60's?

Too sexy. She needs to look as unremarkable as possible.

Why does she have that haircut?

I guess its considered too sexualized these days?

it's like the same costume with a different design on it. only no mask and a jacket.

No, it's just a shitty costume. Like the Jim Lee costume it deserves to be buried and forgotten.

Its fucking annoying how many homages Marvel latches onto. More annoying the majority are X-men homages, and they claim people don't remember them. Fucking retards.

Why does she need to wear a mask?

>it's just a shitty costume. Like the Jim Lee costume

REMOVE JEAN remove jean
you are worst ginger. you are the ginger idiot you are the ginger smell. return to past. to our past cousins you may come our time. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bendis we will never forgeve you. brotherhood rascal FUck but fuck asshole ginger stink past sqhipere shqipare..ginger genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead ginger..ahahahahahBENDIS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget house of M .inhumans we kill the king , inhumans return to your precious moon….hahahahaha idiot ginger and past smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE JEAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. magneto+rightclops+emma+magik=kill past

I actually love the Xs over her palms.

>mask
For what purpose? X-Men don't do secret identities.

They used to

Skirt demeans a woman and puts her beneath a man.

Also this one looks like the Rogue's costume from 90's except in different colors. And everyone loved Rogue's costume.

how is that sexualised? She's not showing off any skin, plenty of other "progressive" characters like carol wear costumes like this. It's quite conservative if you ask me

It's skintight. Only sexist shitlords will defend skintight suits.

It was often drawn as having a short skirt with no panties, splits down the side of the skirt, and thigh highs. Pretty sexual for a teenage character.

I known the young O5 is considered cringe by the masses here but I like her current costume. I'm really hoping that X-men blue takes off or gets good but honestly I'm just hoping anything Xmen can not be shit.

fuck off 90s nostalgia baby Jim Lee was always a shit artist

It makes her look feminine therefore it demeans her being a woman and opens her up for objectification.

i like that shade of green and the hair cut