>strong mad and Strong bad

>The fall of Strong Badia

youtu.be/kC8gkGGbMOk

World peace was trash though.

>Cancellation Joe
this is some lazy ass writing

>sand people
>marching single file to hide their numbers

See? Anyone can write for Robot Chicken.

Robot Chicken and Homestar together. My weirdly specific mid 2000s crossover finally happened. Can't wait for the ending gag where it was all a Stromg Sad fanfic

>Hey guys what if we took the stuff you used to be fans of killed them violently as a joke

yeha fuck this show

How to make Robot Chicken joke:
>Beloved character
>What if beloved character got killed in violent way?

Good, Fuck off you tool!

>we are now old enough to veiw homestar runner as a classic that robot chicken references.

Kind of weird considering their original material is about Heman and things from the 80s. I guess times are changing huh.

I know they do modern jokes but a lot of their longer skits revolve around classic media. Weird to see homestar runner up there.

You're not being fair. The show has some variety.

>Hey guys what if we took the stuff you used to be fans of and had them shit/piss/fart as a joke

Robot Chicken's philosophy is "we can't jump the shark if we jump the shark EVERY EPISODE". It's kind of comforting, in a way.

I wonder what other internet characters will enter the world of Robot Chicken now that we've opened this door.

Me neither

Fuck off you tool!

Isn't this supposed to be all stop motion? They could've at least had the decency to make some H*R clay figures.

Noooo! Strongmad noooooooo!

He was too beautiful for this world. You bastards! He was perfect and you KILLED HIM! Why couldn't you take Strongsad? WHY?

BENNEDETTO!!!!!!
Don't you die on me!!!

They killed his computer! I mean brother!

He's in a better place, Strong Bad.
Rather, he's in the same place but now he's got some holes through him!

I imagine in the next ten years they'll be referencing new grounds flash animation for nostalgia purposes

Homestar runner should've been an adult swim show anyway

They should already be doing that, if Homestar counts. Same exact timeframe.

It's not edgy enough.

>3 characters dressed like Donald trump in the trailer

I can't wait for this shitty politcal commentary

Was that a Figuarts Charizard?

maybe for modern AS

>this shitty politcal commentary
Yeah I'm sure it'll be a real step down from all their deep and insightful political jokes in their 12 years on run time

the bush jokes were kind of funnier for some reason. Can't put my finger on it.

Robot Chicken is STILL around? Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate it, but I thought it ended a nearly a decade ago.

It's coming back, that's what the whole big deal is, it's been years.

SM:"I'M AM A FINE CHEESE!!!

SB:"You sure are buddy. Least till we can get some spackling done to those holes. Do they even make "doughy pink guy" spackle... stuff."

SS:"Well.. I do know a guy who knows a guy who once met a girl who..."

SB: "It's Coach Z isn't it?"

SS: "... yea."

CZ: "You know not much call for this flesh tone. Unless its for..."

SB: "Lets just stop right there. You give me some of the flesh paste and I promise I won't run away screaming in horror."

CZ: "It's a deal!"

SB: "Just a little more and... done! Can't even tell you were ridddled with bullets. And you won't have a leak in the basement anymore."

SS: "NOW I CAN FINALLY HAVE THAT SLEEPOVER!"

TC: "excited noises"

SB: "All right, but its lights out by 11 o'clock."

This kind o really rubs me the wrong way.

I dunno, Homestar just kinda feels like it's too pure for this.

I'm being a pussy about it, but still.

i hate this fucking show so much

this post deserves a pizza trophy

Half assed 2edgy4u comedy always involved taking innocent stuff and shooting it,fucking it or making it smoke le epic drugs.

I just wonder if this type of humor will ever become antiquated. It seems like it transcends generational divide.

Uh, shouldn't they have done this like 10 years ago?

>slowpoke.exe

It's not even always used as comedy, sometimes it's used as "shock value". You know what I'm talking about. Edgy. Vampire. 70s. Spider-Man.

YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED MY COMPUTER! I MEAN BROTHER!

Why yes it was.

They also used a Figurarts Godzilla in another sketch earlier in the show's run.

We live in a world where it's not uncommon for literal children to watch South Park and Family Guy. Who is honestly "shocked" by shit like this anymore? Is anyone actually fascinated by animated characters talking about dicks and smoking weed anymore?

I'm just amazed there's still an audience for this sort of humor. It's all so played out.

>Sup Forums complaining about half assed 2edgy4u comedy
L O L

Can the show just die already? We had 4 strong seasons and another of dubious quality, but they haven't been consistently funny in years.

I don't know how ATHF pulled it off.

ATHF was all about absurd bullshit but the world around said weird bullshit took it all as granted
>Go away just go away...so frickin tired of this

i regret ever having a chuckle at this awful show

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=LowVhCfLm68

youtube.com/watch?v=wqjbIu47PZo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbhbUOgs47E

youtube.com/watch?v=OsZcoODKc50

how the fuck did this get past the censor also youtube gonna be youtube and all but are people getting the context that the bear is meant to be a child?

>how the fuck did this get past the censor
Because it aired on fucking Adult Swim you petulant manchild

>but are people getting the context that the bear is meant to be a child?
I mean, I didn't. You know things that are not children get raped, right?

>what is the FCC
ehhh the whole no no bad touch really gives it away

The FCC doesn't censor programs; channels do that themselves, because they want to market ads to certain audiences.

>what is the FCC
Do YOU know what the FCC is? It's an organization that doesn't give a single shit beyond giving ratings based on content. If the rating works with the network's intended demographic, then the network won't mind getting a more adult rating. The FCC doesn't wantonly censor things, it rates them and the network then decides to remove content if the attained rating is outside of their intended demographic.

I honestly thought Robot Chicken was cancelled years ago.

>are people getting the context that the bear is meant to be a child?
wow. get out.