Make a new ultiverse from the beggining, user

Make a new ultiverse from the beggining, user.

Captain America: Samuel "Uncle Sam" Rogers died during the Revolutionary War, but his spirit lived on. In times of war he empowers his descendants with THE DREAM, causing them to become CAPTAIN AMERICA. The only way to break the connection is to die in the name of that very dream and hopefully pass it on. The latest host is Steve Rogers, who was thought MIA in WWII, but was actually trapped under ice, awake and alive as the world moved on. Now... he is awake.

Sounds like highlander

Good. So, Steve scream "THE DREAM!" and become Captain America?

There's no need to. Everything good about it was cannibalized into 616.

The rest was stupid post-9/11 post-Cold War drek.

What word of NEW you don't understand?

>missing the point

There literally is no need to. 616 doesn't need a setting update.

Without the notion of NEW AND UPDATED FOR THE MODERN WORLD we're just making up a shitty Elseworld.

Spider-Man: Peter Parker was a poor high school student raised by his grandparents. When they fall on hard times, Peter takes matters into his own hands and decides to make some quick cash. Joining a crew of small time crooks he figures this score will help him make enough money to save his grandparents. When the heist goes wrong, one of the masked criminals kills a bystander - his Grandpa Ben. In grief and anger, Peter cries out to the darkness and it answers back. In exchange for his soul, Peter is given the powers of an arachnid by an eldritch being. The catch? Peter must never kill in order to keep his powers and uphold the memories of his grandfather. For the moment he kills, his and his Grandfathers soul will forever belong to this dark god.

I've always wanted to make a comic where all the heros from 1939 existed but retired and now he new Brad had to step in
Cleche as it seems

Iron Man: Anthony Stark built a suit of armor because he wanted to help people and because without it he would die. Born with an immunity deficiency, Stark was a boy in a plastic bubble all his life. With the dawn of heroes upon him, Stark used his fathers super soldier technology to forge a suit of iron that not only saves him, but others as well. He refuses to be seen as nothing more than a trust fund baby. He is more than that and will prove himself as THE IRON MAN.

They already tried the spider god thing and it didn't really work

Isn't this a bit too close to the Ultimate iteration?

I can't help but seeing an awkward face at the left side of Captain America.

>Uncle Sam

I see it

And he can see me too. Fuck I am scared.

Its called the hitch battle cry

>Captain america

Captain america was a normal guy that fought in war. And then got shot by a young red skull.

USA took his body and started experimenting for decades until he become perfect soldier.

>thor
He was just a god that kept fucking around with earth, but then his father got piss and trap his ass in stick. It was broken by some random guy. The guy dies and tells thor to share his magic with the people.

>X-men

All of their powers came from magic pollution.

>Spider-man

A mad scientist put all of his life work on a single spider. He lost the spider and spider bitten peter.

So the x men are the inhumans?

Not exactly, they get their powers from thor screwing around or doctor strange fucking up.

bump