How would Tom DuBois do in Ace Attorney?

How would Tom DuBois do in Ace Attorney?

Put him up against Franziska Von Karma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KD_mdtSEGAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd do well until Stinkmeaner possesses him.

She'd whip him as if he was Toby. There I amde the whip joke.

>Put him up against BLACK Franziska Von Karma

Fixed that for you.

He'd get whipped a lot.

He'd probably have Huey as his Maya, what with him being such a little smartass and all. Riley and his daughter would occasionally tag along.
Client for his first case would be Robert, with him being framed for murder after a dead hooker ends up on his lawn. You have to cross-examine A Pimp Named Slickback who owns said hooker. Through unknown circumstances and affirmative action Uncle Ruckus is the first prosecutor you're up against.
Other possible scenarios would be with Thugnificent and some dead crack addict, shooting at a fried chicken resteraunt, and something to do with those 2 white dudes (one of them voiced by samuel L jackson). After the first case Uncle Ruckus was stripped of his prosecutor status becomes somewhat of a Detective Gumshoe to you.
It's revealed at the end of the game that the crimes commited in a game was part of some weird plan of Stinkmeaner to get back at the Freeman family. Stinkmeaner has half-possessed and become the split personality of a white corrupt racist prosecutor who has been incriminating as many blacks as possible and also has a personal vendetta against Tom for something that happened in law school. Although its shown throughout the various cases in the game that the blacks have been doing most of that themselves anyways.
Also Aaron Mcgruder makes a cameo somewhere. Rate my autism.

10/10
would acquit but the glove fit

Would Tom legit be able to get through the same cases Wright went through? How well would he do in comparision, and not just the cases, like all the other shit in between.

I couldn't imagine Tom as anything but the one being charged with murder. Maybe he knows Phoenix from law school and can't defend himself because he can't remember the night of the murder. Sarah would be the victim. It would be a parody of the OJ trial.

Now I'm imagining talking to Tom at the detention center with this playing:
youtube.com/watch?v=KD_mdtSEGAw

>He will get owned

By not telling his baby girl that he was somebody's bitch.

Depends. Does the story take place in Boondocks-America or Japanifornia? The thing about Tom is that he is an honestly good lawyer. He knows the law well and his responsibilities as a prosecutor. His only weakness is that he has trouble pandering to a crowd of dumbass niggas.

As such, he would fail MISERABLY in Japanifornia's mockery of a legal system. The Judge is the dumbest ass nigga of all, and their sad excuses for laws care little about proof or innocence. The enemies in Ace Attorney all know how to game this broken system to their advantage. Tom would have to throw away his morals to survive.

He would wait untill halfway threw the case to point out the racial connotations of whiping a black man. Only to have the judge not care, followed by him snapping and letting stinkmeaner possess him to win the trial. Just like all AA games

>letting stinkmeaner possess him to win the trial. Just like all AA games
I know I'd never have gotten through those psyche locks without Stinkmeaner's help. Perks of having a bonafied psychic friend network as a sidekick, I guess.

>Stinkmeaner possesses Maya
>Pearl asks Nick what all those strange words mean

AA's world.

I would legit pay money to play this.

>Franziska whips Tom
>He cries out in pain and shouts out to her in utter shock that she just whipped him,
>Calls out to the judge to stop this
>Judge is seemingly oblivious to this act and simply demands of Tom to not disrupt this trial any more with his outburst
>Franziska then later whips the judge.
>Tom again cries out in disbelief
>Judge is scared as Franziska tells him to stop being so stupid and keep up with the trial.

>BLACK Franziska Von Karma
I pity the foolish fool who foolishly dreams of foolish dreams

I legit wish there had been an AA parody episode with Tom as the main character in The Boondocks.

Fuck have Uncle Ruckus as the Judge.

have a german whip carrying woman Franziska expy as the prosecutor so Tom can be freaking out over her whipping the shit out of everyone and get NO penalties for it.

>He'd probably have Huey as his Maya
>Through unknown circumstances and affirmative action Uncle Ruckus is the first prosecutor you're up against.
Fund it

Uncle Ruckus should change jobs with each level.

First one he's the prosecutor. Then he's a private eye working on the case. Then he's your client.

For the final level he's The Judge .

Tom, and in fact any lawyer whose experience lies primarily within the American legal system, would have a difficult time in the world of Ace Attorney. In Ace Attorney, trials are held using an inquisitive system (as opposed to our adversarial system), presume guilt instead of innocence, and are required to be finished up in 3 days or else the defendant is guilty by default. Trials are also started as quickly as possible, whether or not the defense actually has everything they need. Phoenix Wright has actually had to search for new evidence in between trial days. Furthermore, use of surprise evidence is allowed in this universe by either side, which would not fly here in the states.

Take a man who is a stickler for the rules and place him in an area where the rules are completely bass-ackwards. It would not be pleasant.

I imagine him having trouble with the Kurain related shit, I wonder if he would prosecute a bird too

man I hate how the localization team were so fucking hellbent on AA taking place in America. Like just retcon it and make it take place in Japan like it always has been in original jap version for fucks sake.

have locks show up on Riley and when you finally break em he cries like a bitch

Tom has to deal with fucking hot ass coffee mug included being thrown at him.

Tom has to deal with the insanity of all the witnesses

Tom has to deal with fucking Larry

he still considers it better than working in his fucking town.

this is exactly why putting Tom in AA world as a lawyer is fucking making me a giggly bitch.

Would Tom and Nick be friends if they both existed in the same area as fellow attorneys?

>Tom has to deal with fucking Larry
The poor bastard

That would basically be the tutorial of the game, Riley probably saw someone steal Jazmine's bike and you have to cross examine and point out the contradictions to make him snitch.

>Ace Attorney
>not harvey birdman

>Investigating the crime scene for evidence
>examine pic related

It would be incredibly hilarious, and he would bitch about every little thing.

Fuck, now I need to re-watch Harvey Birdman.

Prosecutor Von Karma wags his finger and simply tells Tom that if he has such a problem with how the trial is proceeding than perhaps it would be better if he simply quit and get it over with.

Someone please for the fuck of God, draw Tom doing the Objection pose from AA, or the "Wright holding his head on the desk in absolute fear" pose.

I want Tom reacting to aged up busty Jazmine who's channeling someone's spirit.

OOOOOHOHHH

Underrated as fuck

Im an actual trial attorney and I had to stop playing the games after Von Karma was introduced. You can't just whip witnesses, opposing counsel, or the mother fucking judge. Shit made me rage so hard.

They more or less have. Or at least they don't talk about it as explicitly anymore. Maya still loves burgers, though.

oh my god seriosuly?!

that is hilarious as fuck. Please tell what went through your head as you played the first game.

Maya fat as fuck.

Would she enjoy a Luther Burger?

>Stinkmeaner possesses Jazmine
>he has to be exorcised Dahlia Hawthorne-style

R. Kelly needs to show up as part of a case. Doesn't matter if it's about his piss tape or his sex dungeon, Kels is a walking plot.

it's based on the japanese court system where obviously that's all allowed

It's an exaggerated form of the Japanese Court system. But it is interesting to view Ace Attorney as political satire on some of the system's faults.

I think there was a Harvey Birdman game for the Wii.

Harvey Birdman actually had a PS2 game that was pretty close to an Ace Attorney game.

I want this game now.

It doesn't really matter at this point considering they only talk about made up countries now.