Pearl

>Giant Woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rUUhKGOPGy8?t=3m34s
artnau.com/2017/04/kikkujo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You call that a giant woman? Watch this.

Sauce?

Justice League. Secret Society Part 2.

in this episode: steven cries

I will be disappointed if Pearl's character arc doesn't culminate in her fighting Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl at the same time. A well choreographed fight between three ballet fighters would be a sight to see.

>current Steven Universe
>fight scenes?
>WITH THE GEMS??

That doesn't seem like the wisest dress to wear when using that power.

She's too big to care.

I will be disappointed if I don't hear something like this:
>Pearl: I can be whatever I want to be! I make my own choices!
>Villain: Did *she* tell you to do that?

>ywn swim in Giganta's pussy
why even live, brahs?

Beats me, Sup Forumsmrade. Beats me.

Cue 3 episodes of Pearl acting insecure culminating in a flashback of the first time Pearl was disobedient before even meeting Rose.

I'm not complaining

Speaking of this; since gems are shapeshifters because all this hard light stuff, could they shapeshift into giant size without fusing? or are they limited to "medium humanoid" size?

They can temporarily expand in size (and power) but it's a strain on them.

Shape shifting takes them away from their "default"... which they can tweak slightly when reforming. Any long term shape shifting to a larger size is shown to cause strain eventually.

No no no, you've got it all wrong. What you meant to say was, a scene with no tension about Pearl and the other two arguing and it's on the verge of breaking into a fight before Steven cries, once he does that, all of the anger / bias they have disappears until 5-8 episodes later where they cry about it.

>Giant Woman

This is almost too relatable

>see the episode "steven's birthday" and the episode where amethyst disguises herself as jasper to fool the rubies

Their gems, while being an unlimited energy source, have a limited output. If they push it too far they'll just lose form. Fusion expands their energy pool, allowing them to hulk out.

Fuck...
Why was I cursed with this bizarre fetish...

They should call her tripearl

I dunno, Pearl can actually fight which is so far very unusual for Pearls. It might be like Roberta from Back Lagoon fighting two actual maids.

The key is to make it canon that pearls are innately agile even for warrior gems, on account of them being dancers and so rare. By themselves Yellow or Blue Pearl would be outmatched but together they would be formidable.

Also we may have already had some long distance foreshadowing.
>I hate fighting me.

Stop user! You're not helping.

She's not huge
He's just very small

It's the size difference that matters user

youtu.be/rUUhKGOPGy8?t=3m34s

Some of you anons have a fetish for Steven crying That's the only way to explain why one of you feels the need to mention in it, in almost every thread on this board.

Friendly reminder that Kamala is the best giant woman.

Discuss.

I tell people I have this fetish pretty frequently. But then I am female and want to BE the giant woman

That's a good one, user. You almost had me there.

>Some of you anons have a fetish for Steven crying
So does Sugar.

>This is almost too relatable

Is that soo?

>PEARL IN A SWEATER

>Could of been more safer on her headband.
>"Lets put him in her breasts."

It's all relative.

It seems like being that big would make it very difficult to enjoy a soda that size. Do you guys think that shapeshifters make themselves ever-so-slightly smaller when they eat so that they can be more sated than they would be at normal size?

Kamala's powers take a lot of energy, so apparently she has to ingest tons of calories all the time like The Flash.

What if she ingested TOO much and got really fat? That would be pretty funny, I bet. Heh, what if someone drew it?

Not a big fan of crushing or vore desu

I also get off on the reverse (shrinking women)

At least try to be subtle with your weird fetishes

Though I appreciate writers taking conservation of energy into account, Kamala's power necessitates ignoring conservation of mass so I can't exactly praise the writer.

How big do you want to be?

Well it's really more like how small I want other people to be, and for what purpose. I'm not interested in causing property damage. I've tried figuring out how small something should be for me to be able to swallow it whole comfortably, and I've settled that they should probably be about the size of a gummy bear if that's what I'm going for. But as far as the purpose of a dildo is concerned, they should maybe about the size of a tube of lipstick.

Have some sympathy for giant women. It's not easy being big.

So when they ask you to be their meal, do it. You'll make their day.

Likely. Personally I would prefer if it turns out Rose was inspired to rebel by Pearl.

>Rose loves everything but is too passive to even consider rising up
>Pearl wants to be free but doesn't understand this about herself and just thinks she is defective
>They end up setting each other off, culminating in Rainbow Quartz

Because there is nothing appealing about that whatsoever.

You probably did something awful in your past life.

>Not a big fan of crushing or vore desu

So long as it ends up with one or more Pearls crying I am happy.

In fact, wasn't Yellow Pearl supposed to be captured and imprisoned by the CG's according to spoileranon (the dying girl)?

Might make her more likable if she shows some other emotion besides conceit.

YD: "Ha! You fools! You will taste the wrath of Yellow Diamond! How dare you steal what belongs to her!"
Pearl (ice cold): "Yellow Diamond hates Earth. She would never come here just to retrieve a Pearl. She probably replaced you before the take-off pad had cooled."
YP: (Wants to give a snappy answer, but her face quickly droops and her lip starts to tremble

Episode ends with YD of course doing exactly what Pearl said she never would
Yellow Pearl is weeping with happiness
Yellow Diamond (cool as ice) "Nobody takes what is mine."

It's amazing. I do have murderous fantasies about giant women, but they involve them as the victims.

I wonder why.

I.E. sane and normal.

It will end with all three of them singing and crying about their feelings.

Playful domination is the best

I somewhat agree with you but
Mouth play and foot play is hot tho
Post the rest?

>Being engulfed by a giant woman's pussy.
>Nothing appealing about that whatsoever.
Get a load of this faggot.

Vore the is best.

I second this

>mfw dude (male)
>one if the largest members of my family, pretty much towering over my mother's side
>there have been people on my dad's side that have nearly pushed 7'0"
>mfw I will never find a mate of a similar height
It hurts to live now more than ever.

>Pearl could use the entire cigarette for nutrition as an energy form alien
>Phillip Morris is back in everyone's good graces

what is this pic from

artnau.com/2017/04/kikkujo/

>implying all three Pearls wouldn't get along and sing a SU song

Please, user, tell me that is real.

>Mouth play and foot play is hot tho

>Kissing and licking
Yeah.
>Crushing and smearing
No.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Freak.

>mfw I will never find a mate of a similar height

Why the fuck not? Just the other day I saw a lady in a store who was easily as tall as I am. Flat shoes, and I am 6'5".
And she was good-looking, too. Didn't even try to crush or eat anybody all the time she was there.

>SU
>fight scenes
I'm sorry?

>Please, user, tell me that is real.

I am happy to confirm that it is indeed real.

w-white diamond

>Yellow and Blue are shocked to recognize Pearl

YP: "YOU? YOU are the terrifying renegade?"
BP: (Utters shocked murmur)
SU: "But, Pearl... you said not all Pearls know each other, right?"
YP: "All Pearls?! We are not 'all Pearls', mushy lump! We are the personal Pearls of the Diamonds themselves!"
SU: "I know, I saw you during my trial."
YP: "Your...? So that WAS you?"
BP: (murmurs 'I-told-you-so')
YP: "But we are! We are the most exalted of all Pearls! Blue here is Blue Diamond's personal Pearl, I, I am honored to be Yellow Diamond's most prized Pearl, and SHE - SHE - "
Pearl: "No!"
YP: "She is WHITE PEARL...!"
Pearl: "Not anymore! Not for six thousand years now, Yellow!"
(...)
Pearl: "...It feels strange to call you 'Yellow' again."
Then things get all weird and reflective-y and we see a flashback to back when things were the way they're supposed to be. At one point someone says "I miss Pink" and they all start to cry. Steven joins in on general principle.

>Why the fuck not? Just the other day I saw a lady in a store who was easily as tall as I am. Flat shoes, and I am 6'5".
And she was good-looking, too.
Where are you from? Most women here barely reach my shoulder.

Netherlands. I will say that sort of thing does not happen every day.

Well shit.

Gems don't need energy. They get all their energy from two microwormholes, one connecting to intergalactic space and one connecting to the inside of a red dwarf star.
The wormhole to the red dwarf is for an energy source and wormhole to intergalactic space is to radiate away excess heat. All of this is contained within a pocket of space to unique to each and every gem. These pockets of space can be reproduced but the apertures to them must be seeded in very specific conditions within terrestrial planets to grow into a gem.

>It might be like Roberta from Back Lagoon fighting two actual maids.

That sounds hilarious

All I wanna do

I see you turn into......

is see you turn into

I came into this thread to tell you to go fuck yourself. Team Four Star is trash and so are you.

Wrong thread?

Are you dumb user

That's bull
Gems are magic

Any sufficiently advanced technology -

Makes sense. Thanks.

Amethyst is defective in her origin, so I'm not sure she can be used as a reference for any standards among gems, but that is concordance with what the other anons say.

>At least learn to sit like a lady
>Entire ass is out

Rose Quartz was able to shapeshift a working uterus and other internal organs for herself for a 9 month gestation

So maybe gems can shapeshift longer if it's on a smaller scale

The Gems would be better if the whole race was giant.

Maybe the real answer is that the Diamond Authorities are the last of their kind and are sexed themselves but made the new gems based on themselves and thus all gems have vaginas even if they don't serve any purpose anymore.

Why does this big girls thread not have any big girls being posted?

>believing Pearl's lies

Oh, they don't mind. Afterall, they don't cry.

Not he same guy but I'll quickly storytime the confusing Deviantart comic. Don't have the Pass so it'll take a whilw but it's short and gets a bit weird.

Just skimmed through while downloading the pages so I don't know.

The kid had taste.