You're still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

You're still not mad about this are you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

img0.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/Deadpool-2-X-Men-Movie-Universe-Marvel-фэндомы-3739890.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is....is she gonna have a white spot over her eye?

Never particularly was

I've never gotten mad at a cape film in my life, because there's no point. People think they fuck over the comics due to synergy but the comics have been for the most part bad for decades now. And synergy doesn't preclude a good writer and artist from coming along and doing something worthwhile with the character after their brief turn in the spotlight.

But Sup Forums doesn't read comics, so what do I know?

It's going to be weird seeing her in that role after Atlanta.

>that one time Domino accidentally spilled a condom filled with baby piss all over herself

Is Atlanta any good? This pic turned me off because it looked pretentious as fuck.

>Is Atlanta any good?

It's goddamn hilarious, probably the best show from last year and this is from someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about rap music.

>pretentious as fuck

It's less pretentious and more surreal for comedic intent.

If Domino has to be black they should have cast someone super dark so the white spot would pop better

She'll cover her face with white paint leaving the single spot uncovered.

I'll wait and see the final costume, because Domino has such an iconic look, I'd hate to see it wasted.

how big are her boobs?

Sounds good I'll check it out.

No, but /tvpol/ is consumed by incoherent rage over it. As usual.

Nobody besides Sup Forums ever was. However, I'll be mad if there's no invisible car.

White/black makes her look like a dalmatian sometimes which is cute.

I still really don't care.

Hot opinion: I never cared about racebending or any change in comic book movies.

I already see these movie universes as their own thing and different than the comics, so why would I sperg out about it? It's only the changing of comics to match the movies that I can't stand.

Actually, according to the concept art she actually fucking does

img0.reactor.cc/pics/post/full/Deadpool-2-X-Men-Movie-Universe-Marvel-фэндомы-3739890.jpeg

I wanted a Domino appearance since the moment the Deadpool movie was first announced.

But not like this.

Nigga i'm still mad about final night.

>some ethnic half-breed gets the part instead of an actual POC
Wow, Hollywood.

gr8 b8 m8

That my main problem with "diverse" casting, there's no actual diversity, they never cast some well endowed pitch back African Queen, or some hourglass figure Indian girl with hips that can shake so hard she could vibrate through a wall.

Nope, it's always the same bored looking mulatto.

Why didn't you just post that as your image instead of posting a link?

You know you can paste links into the "select image" line right? So you don't actually ahve to save the image to post it

So I could post the golden face because I'm a meme loving subhuman

I feel like there needs to be more contrast between the colors but it's otherwise decent.

Yeah this is my problem with the Flash movie's Iris West.

Like seriously WB?

Yes but it's more a fear of synergy than actual portrayal in the movie. The disappointment at not getting a real portrayal instead of whatever behind the scenes shenanigans they pulled to get her cast. Donald Glover is doing the DP cartoon and is close with the chick they got hired as domino? Feels like insider trading either by agent or fox.

So yeah, definitely still annoyed.

This. Enough with the light skinned, "my gay producer likes her look," bullshit.

Yeah. Most characters it does not matter what race they are.

You choose the best actor for the job whatever the skin color.
Fuck race changes in comics though. And there are some characters that have to be a certain race.

what you smoking

that Iris is cute asf

It's almost like basing the entire entertainment industry out of one burnt out city is a bad idea.

They're all fictional characters. And the movies are a separate canon from the comics.

Get over it.

>Piss skinned jewess mullato

Disgusting. Cast an actual black chick. Don't cheap out with this in-between garbage.

You are in very serious trouble if your piss is a milky brown, user.

Are you saying Gotg didn't change because of the movies?

ditto, I was turned off by that image too but it's a solid 8/10 show. great cast

ehhhh I don't mind. Just not sure about the direction they're going with Reverse Flash and Captain Cold.

it kind of works. Not a huge fan of the anvilicious approach ryan reynolds has taken so I'm more concerned about the execution over the casting. She'll be fine as a standalone character, it's how she meshes with rr's deadpool I'm not too sure about

Movie stuff do bleed through to the comics, sure. Like the leather outfits the X-Men wore during the Morrison run. But still, it's separate. Alternate realities. Constants and variables, to quote a gem of a game. No one should take it all seriously.

>Domino has such an iconic look
so does every other super hero

Synergy total did fuck over GotG. I would say it fucked over Suicide Squad too but Suicide Squad hasn't had any good run since the 80s.

The concept is insultingly retarded.

kek

Mad, no. Disappointed and unsurprised? Yes.

I'd say Bendis ruined GotG more than synergy did.

The movies didn't have Iron Man join the team followed later by the Thing and Venom.
The movies didn't have Starlord marry Kitty Pride (not that they could have even if they wanted to I guess)