newsarama.com/35555-sdcc-2017-dc-s-justice-for-all-panel.html
newsarama.com/35567-sdcc-2017-dc-s-wildstorm-25th-anniversary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Schedule for day 3

Saturday, 7/22/17

DC Justice For All
10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m.
Room: 6DE

Be here as the creative folks behind your favorite Justice League characters take center stage. Tony Daniel (JLA), Dan Jurgens (Action Comics), Tom King (Batman), Steve Orlando (Justice League of America), John Semper Jr (Cyborg), Nicola Scott (Wonder Woman), Liam Sharp (Wonder Woman), Brad Walker (Aquaman) and Joshua Williamson (Flash) have a lot to share about your favorite DC super heroes and their fight for justice!

DC Essentials
11:15a.m. - 12:15p.m.

New to comics? Are you at the convention because you’re a fan of great DC TV, movies, video games, or other media? Bingeing a season of The Flash leave you wanting to know more about the source material? Well, look no further; this is the panel for you! Our panel of experts is here to help you along your journey through the wonderful world of comics! Come one, come all!

DC Harley Quinn: Celebrating 25 Years
12:30p.m. - 1:30p.m.

Twenty five years ago, Dr. Harleen Quinzel made her first appearance in Batman: The Animated Series and what a debut it was! An instant fan favorite and her popularity has been meteoric ever since! Come celebrate her first appearance anniversary with some of the key contributors to this modern icon.

DC Celebrates WildStorm 25th Anniversary
1:45p.m. - 3:15p.m.

It’s has been 25 years since Jim Lee’s WildStorm first made its mark on the comics landscape with such memorable and innovative titles like WildC.A.T.S., Gen13, Stormwatch, and Deathblow, to name a few. Join Jim Lee and former WildStorm staffers and talented contributors including Ryan Benjamin, Lee Bermejo, J. Scott Campbell, Carlos D’Anda, Sandra Hope, Dustin Nguyen, Alex Sinclair and others for a fun trip down memory lane!

>Creator OTP

DC Master Class
6:00p.m. - 7:00p.m.

The DC MASTER CLASS is in session! Comics’ elite, cream-of-the-crop artists Amanda Conner, Tony Daniel, Andy Kubert, Jim Lee, John Romita Jr and a huge surprise guest are here to share details on their new projects. This panel has the MASTER CLASS seal of approval!

It's a just boring stuff today but hopefully they announce Sharp's next book on Justice For All panel and Fabok's book will probably be announced on DC Master Class panel.

>Still no mention of what Rocksteady Games is working on
JUST TELL US ALREADY

>DC Justice For All
>10:00a.m. – 11:00a.m.
This is the only one likely to have new announcements and stuff right?

Most likely no new announcements, just discussions about upcoming arcs.

>DC Justice For All
Hope Semper tells us what's coming after this arc wraps uo in #18.

Then is there any point to follow these panels?

>uo
Up

Hopefully some more Wildstorm books will be announced.

>DC Harley Quinn: Celebrating 25 Years
>12:30p.m. - 1:30p.m.
>Room: 6DE

>Twenty five years ago, Dr. Harleen Quinzel made her first appearance in Batman: The Animated Series and what a debut it was! An instant fan favorite and her popularity has been meteoric ever since! Come celebrate her first appearance anniversary with some of the key contributors to this modern icon.

I hope the "key contributors" aren't simply Palmiotti and Conner

You know damn well that's the case.

Yeah... Foolish hoping otherwise

Dini will be there.

Oh, well that's something I guess

Their run is popular and was once the third he's selling book behind Batman and JL, get over it

Vertigo is here to stay.

It'd still be there if she wasn't so oversaturated

huuuuh wat dat senpai

Doesn't seem like we'd get any real announcements today

If you like hearing creators talk about their process and get some anecdotes, but none of the books there are that deep I guess so maybe not.

The Terrifics already won SDCC for me.

I'm not confident it'll be good, but I really hope so. Much more blatant trolling than the Challengers reboot.

Challengers reboot is Snyder and Kubert so I have little hope for that. Terrifics is where it's at.

>Still trusting Lemire for team books

but it's a small family of characters not a team

Why do people keep memeing about Snyder? At this point I just have to assume it's salty Batcasuals.

That's a stupid excuse.

He's been able to handle smaller teams before, and he's pretty good at family-type relationships

>expecting capeshitters to know what a creator is actually capable of

He ruined Teen Titans Earth One and yet he got to make a 2nd volume.
He's got to be black mailing someone.

>Smaller teams
Like what?
I don't see any family element in this. It's just another superhero team up book.

>likes Lemire's capeshit books, all of which are mediocre
>Calls other capeshitters

Justice For All panel
newsarama.com/35555-sdcc-2017-dc-s-justice-for-all-panel.html

I don't think they're even making a capeshit game. WB Montreal is making the next shitty Bam Ham. Unless it's DickBats I'm passing.

>Fabok's book
He doesn't do monthlies anymore, too much fucking work.

>Unless it's DickBats I'm passing.
I'm definitely going to be doing that with every Batman game from now on, honestly.

Summary: Things are happening. King thinks he's very deep.

Wildstorm panel in half an hour.

spent too much time with snyder. Still, hope Miracleman is good.

Oh jeeze, I don't know why I said Miracleman, Mr. Miracle

So is Millar/Quitely NTR?

>Wildstorm panel
>no Ellis
Dropped

newsarama.com/35567-sdcc-2017-dc-s-wildstorm-25th-anniversary.html

bump

today truly is boring as fuck