The Terrifics

>Writer Jeff Lamire hopes to recapture the feeling of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's Fantastic Four

I’m so hyped for the Terrifics. Shaner confirmed on his Twitter that he’ll eventually do the interiors.

>tfw want to get hype for this, but remember Lemire's track record with team books

I hope the character dynamics are more like Animal Man or Black Hammer than JLU or X-Men

>Phantom Girl
>not Tinya
So then she's Phase? I would be very okay with this being a L.E.G.I.O.N thing.

New ancestor.

Terrific is gay right?

no the TV character is different, this is Michael Holt not Curtis

Nah, he fucked Power girl. This ain't the TV version of him

Lemire should focus on Moon Knight, his team books are trash.

>modern take of F4
>white woman getting blacked
I thought Marvel only fell for this SJW shit

>Excited to be back @DCComics and with The Terrifics. It's going to be a real fun book w/ lots of heart w/classic FF and Tom Strong vibe

Only the TV version, and he’s even a different character

What are you talking about?

This was during the New 52 if I remember correctly. They had a relationship at some point. No one remembers it or cares.

>Metamorpho and Plastic Man on the same team

She's suspiciously absent from anything but the tweet about her not being LSH!Tinya and the promo art so I'm pretty sure somethings going on there at least

Could even make it kind of a legacy thing where they send someone to the solid world occasionally, but I don't want the Legion to have too many present-day connections like that beyond being friends with Clark as a kid. Brainy and Mon-El are enough.

I'm genially excited for this. I haven't been excited for much in the industry but this seems amazing

>Sup Forums starts having a ton of Plastic Man appreciation threads
>suddenly Plastic Man appears

Does Lemire browse Sup Forums?

Lemire here. No, I don't.

>First post by this IP
I want to believe

I'm pretty sure it was DC people testing the waters even if it wasn't him directly. Like all the how do we fix black Wally threads and what they ended up publishing was the same "just make him less stereotypical and pull white Wally out of the speed force so he can be his own character without being forced to live up to fan expectations" that everyone suggested

His Moon Knight sucks too

I thought Lemire signed a Marvel Exclusive contract. Is it already over?

yeah he's on Hawkman too

When does Soule's expire? When can we get Soule back?

The art was gorgeous and at least the writing was better than the Bendis run.

Soule's happy being a yes man for bad marvel ideas

>I'm pretty sure it was DC people testing the waters even if it wasn't him directly.
>unironically believing this

Hypercrisis
Well, this team will be OP as fuck and I like that.