Critter Coven Thread

Today is the day we hang...out in a thread.

I before E Cheeky.

Hey, if it's effective, why not use it?

Arepo is getting cuter each time she appears.

She remembered it two out of three times. That's good for a batting average, right?

Also, Clara, you're dressed in homemade PreCure cosplay in the home of a wiccan scholar. You have more confidence than you might think, turn that look of looming dread upside down.

Ever wondered what kind of anime Clara watches on her downtime? Catch Juicebox Sweeties on MunchyFoal!

AppleJuicey looks like a sweetie.

Why is the shortstack mouse so thin now?

She's a boy now

The same reason why she's so short now, and why Arepo used short-range teleportation to move both behind and in front of Rosie, and why tallcat also lost and gained some inches during her dark magic spell, and why the couch's back compressed enough for Edgefox to touch the top of it with her now-uncolored gauged ears.

I bet she's going to win the Coven contest for cutest Covenite. I'm still gonna stand by Florence, though.

i want to fuck the bird

But why?

Why is this comic here its like a chapter long

she also grew breasts

Well, here's hoping this comic becomes a slow growth BE comic. Fingers crossed.

So did Mary, actually. She's proportionally stacked now.

>being named Mary Pope

Now tell me you wouldn't be an edgycute piece of shit with a name like that.

She's not dressed in that anymore, her dress right now is a a fairly practical one, maybe she just likes blue & purple

What kind of pizza makes a crunch?

From experience, it's either a really thin crust (the kind you'd find at discount express pizza places), or the pie was cooked at too high a heat, making the dough brittle. Either way, it's the kind of pizza you buy out of obligation to bring to a mixer, so you don't have to lighten your wallet too much. Arepo went the extra mile and got a damn cheese pizza, which is like saying "I don't care what y'all like, so I went the super easy route on this, TIA".

>not wanting to sniff the sweet and slightly acrid must of Rosie's used panties
It's like you're gay or something

I'm not into crossdressers, unless they're cute girls (male).

She got a pizza for them and what did the rat provide last time? Doritos in a bowl? Arepo is yet again the best member of the coven.

She had Doritos in a bowl, a variety of cheeses, and soda pop. Not 100% ace, but a decent spread. Arepo's too cool for one-upping, anyways.

>Florence's front teeth were once crooked

Aw, now I kinda miss that.

What's the deal with Homestuck?