How will Supermanfags ever recover?

How will Supermanfags ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF3ZxeqoizU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about what dumbasses say on twitter
That was your first mistake

Synderfags are the biggest losers on earth like

By reading comic books or watching Superman movies?

It's just twitter m8.

I feel his answer would have had more impact if he dropped the entire second half.

Captain marvel could indeed probably beat him.

>that scene was NOT about their moms having the same name
Those fucking mental gymnastics, every time.

Great thread, op.

By sticking to their comics? I mean, it's not like not being able to defeat a character detracts from enjoying one, right?

That said, Captain Marvel curbstomps Superman.

I have myself experienced that sometimes I can't accept a movie I just watched was shitty because I somehow wanted to feel the time and money I spent on it was justified. So I can relate to that asshat somehow.

That said, it never laster more than a day, let a lone over a year.

>Shazam ain't got no mamma
You got that much right

they've only ever been a joke so they have no idea what one looks like from the other side

shit's gonna be even funnier in a few hours

Are you the retarded Superman hater who keeps trying to start characterfag wars? Get a life OP.

OP 's adopted

say capeshit again motherfucker i dare you! I DOUBLE DARE YA! SAY CAPESHIT ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME!

finally some Shazam love. At the expense of Superman, but I'll take it.

superman is boring but at least people know who he is gg

His handle is ponysmasher?

Feel like he should be above this kind of banter if he's gonna be doing DC properties

Also
>ponysmasher
Really?

I love Superman, but hate Snyder more. Attaboy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QF3ZxeqoizU

I always lol at people saying you could just beat supermand with some kryptonite, like "brb, gonna buy some kryptonite in the nearest walmart"

someone post the armageddon dick

>ponysmasher
What did he mean by this?

>these idiots think it was about their mom having the same name

just when I thought you guys couldnt get any dumber

thats billy not shazam, why do you think they had to kill him in such a dumb way? becuase if shazam starts think supes is full of shit, shazam will kick his ass

Is this the Shazam director? He is just joking with an implied "because I am the director". It is the same as Michael Keaton pretending to hit the talk show host that said he liked Spider-man.

Shazam gets his ass kicked all the time.

underrated

shazam kicks supermans ass when they need someone to challange supes but they ham it and supes magicly turns him back into a kid becuase the plot calls for supes to win becuase ofc hes the flag boy

By having an actual comic book dedicated to him... or two.

Plus at least he kept his name.

I've never seen a single satisfactory explanation otherwise, and I've seen plenty of people trying to explain it away. If their moms having the same name didn't matter they wouldn't have layed it on so thick.
Yes having a mom humanizes Supes but if he didn't randomly called her first name Batman would have just stabbed him there and then.

>it's an can beat Superman episode

was it necessary to have a retarded answer to a simple question? Marvel has canonically been one of like 3 of the JLA's staple anti-superman precautions.

It's not Billy's fault the company that owns him now kept picking legal fights and losing.

>Superman is too overpowered
>Superman can be beaten with a rock
Which one is it

>(((Sandberg)))

The scene was stupid, even if it wasn't about them having the same name, that's what it turned into because it was so badly done. If you want to see that scene done correctly, the part in Lego Batman where Robin shows him the family photo he took is what you're looking for.

I thought it was because batman realized he is becoming the killer that killed his mom in a sense.