DCEU Section Eight movie confirmed?

Shazam director just posted this

neat
Would be nice to see some Section 8 love.

Carefully rendered cgi dogwelding.

Look, i'm all about weird shit but dogwelder kinda pisses me off, and if i hate the whole "killing dogs" idea then how do you think the press and the general audience would react?

Hehehe Bueno! Hehe excellente
Aren't the dogs already dead when he welds them?

Section 8 is not for the big audience, it is goinbg to be a shit show at best.
I love me some Section 8, but leave it as comics, no movie would do them justice.

This
Normies and tumblrinas will hate Section 8 because it's too mean spirited.

No why don't we stay focus on justice league characters because people actually give a shit about them.

Yeah.
They could conceivably get rid of bueno excelente but you can't have a section 8 film without dogwelder and that's gonna put people off.

I don't think he's ever been shown actually grabbing a live dog, but it's been suggested a few times that if he sees one, he goes for it.

No way it'd happen. Too controversial.
Bueno rapes people

>people actually give a shit about them.

leddit btfo

>Not watching a fat spic rape people

Oh shit, i forgot about Bueno...fuck, you can't have a Section 8 without Bueno, he is the funniest character of them all.

I just hope his movie ISN'T A 1:1 adaptation of the Johns story.

I would argue you can. Just have him in a photo in the background somewhere or something to represent he used to be around. It loses something but it would still work.
Dogwelder is the one that is hard to get rid off.

Why is the Swede talking so much?

he gets dead dogs wholesale from the pound. In All Star Section 8, THE GRAPPLAH finds him rummaging trough their dumpster for dead dogs.

Wait they made an all start section 8?

Yeah

Casuals found out about Dogwelder recently, they've been posting him all over their twitters going omg so wacky i love it

If section 8 gets a movie what about teams like nextwave?