Oh shit! You just pissed off Brock Samson. The main character of the last comic/cartoon you watched has to defend you...

Oh shit! You just pissed off Brock Samson. The main character of the last comic/cartoon you watched has to defend you. Do you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1l2rjmdttA
youtube.com/watch?v=0A5XOIMs6D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did I have to marathon Hey Arnold

Does anime count? If yes I'm saved

>weekend of pain reading War machine 2.0

Well, I hear begging might help me live.

>Milo Murphy
I'd say it's 50/50.

>Spongebob

>Futurama

We're boned.

One punch reddit is shit, why would you watch that?

I used to read the webcomic few years back and decided to give the anime a try
It's okay/10

What's that on your hip? HA! You call that a spoon?
Now THIS is a spoon!

Mike, but he also has a demon from hell for a gf

>Wolverine Origins
I think I'll be okay.

I've never accessed Reddit before, so I wouldn't know about the extent of faggotry which dwells within.

>last looked at the storytime of pain
>sonichu
Well I'm fucked

>le reddit boogyman
Have you even watched the show? It's great and fun

With all due respect to the Swedish Murder Machine, I'm not worried.

I'm okay unless Samson gets the drop on him in close range.

>Steven SJWniverse

Hue

I see you've played knify spoony before

Even if she does have the firepower to put him down, she'll still fuck it up.

Could Agent K. take on Brock?

Bitch can't even kill a moth

Also I'm protected by cute asian muties

Oh, I'm MORE than ok

just picked up the second oversized trade. Nice thick read

Arnold could probably do a good job convincing him not to kill you.

>Brock, put the knife away! I don't get paid if this jackass dies.

I still get the shit beaten out of me

>Steven blocks his path to kicking your ass
>starts crying bitch tears
>Brock tries to gingerly step past/over
>decides to pick up Steven and move him instead
>"Look kid, I get he's yer friend, but I've gotta..."
>makes the mistake of looking right into his eyes
>ugly_crying.gif
>Brock openly laments his paternal instincts
>has a nice sit-down with Steven off-screen
>comes back with Steven in a fireman carry
>"user, here's yer pet sad-boy back. We had a little chit-chat. It's all good now."
>he lets down Steven
>extends his hand for a handshake
>you go to make amends because HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA SHAKE HANDS WITH BROCK FUCKING SAMPSON
>he takes your hand in a death grip and pulls you close
>his eyes lock with yours, as though a ravenous jungle predator had found you
>Mandelay plays in the background
>"You're lucky I've got a soft spot for sad kids. Next time I'm gonna take this arm and beat you to death with it."
>gets even closer
>"I've done more for less."
>releases his Kung-Fu Grip
>walks off

>you follow Steven away from the scene, too shaken to react to his antics
>holy shit...
>YOU JUST SHOOK BROCK SAMPSON'S HAND!

>Venture Bros
Well, this'll be interesting.

HA!
Just for that, you have earned a never-ending Brock brofist.

Not at all. It'd be over in a minute.

I'm fucked.

I'm not retarded enough to piss off someone as fucking gargantuan as Brock Samson intentionally so whatever happened, it was an accident

I'm sure if I stop whatever I'm doing to piss him off immediately (and not just keep doing it like that bartender Brock fucked up when he lost his license), apologize, and possibly offer a bunch of cigarettes I'd be alright

My character would be Goku though so I'd be fine either way

I... I'm not sure.
Probably super fucked.
>If anime doesn't count, I'm with this
guy.

Also. Please don't ask. The urge hit me, I couldn't resist.

She could very handily convince Brock to fuck her While you sneak off.

>whatever happened, it was an accident
I'm really not sure that would save you.

Most of the time when Brock murders the shit out of people, especially civilians, they're an active threat or just don't have the sense to stop doing whatever they're doing. Brock isn't soulless, if I stop doing whatever I did and try to make it right then I might walk away.

Brock SHOULD win, but Ash always faces people who could kill him easily and winds up bungling his way to victory, so I might be okay.
Then again, everyone around Ash almost always winds up dead, sooooo... Ash might bungle his way to victory, but I would still die.

Well, not first season Brock.
>They hit me with a truck.

I think sonichu could

Not that I'd want him to

Letw fucking go!

gert has had her ass kicked before, but she might have the element of surprise given her state andd if brock doesnt catch on she is over thirty. given her track record though she would probably accidentally cleave me during the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1l2rjmdttA

>Star Butterfly
I'll probably live, yeah. Not only does she have magic but she's such a bright and bubbly teen girl Brock probably would feel awkward killing her and would just nope the fuck out of the situation after threatening me for a bit

>Supreme Power

Yeah, I'm good.

forgot pic

>We're boned.
youtube.com/watch?v=0A5XOIMs6D0

I don't know what this show has to do with Reddit. Is everything you don't like "le reddit"?

>Sonic Boom
I think I'll be fine.

Possibly, depending on the Magiswords they use.

he once killed someone for making fun of his mullet

Hmmm...

What do you guys think?

can i pick brock samson from venture bros

If this is the Darkwing universe, he's nigh infinite durability on Samson. If this is Venture Bros. universe, Darkwing would probably be some washed up wino or a delusional costumed crossing guard. Either way, I can count on Darkwing to give me time to DUCK out of this predicament with his intro alone.

>Millar's Nemesis

Brock just punches through his face mid-sentence. Nemesis is then the laughing stock of the villain community, without his ten year planned bullshit to make him look cool.

Uh, I guess I'm dead... Unless, her brother accidentally poisons Brock with an experiment or something...

Hank Hill, I'm fucked

>Le reddit LMAO

Hm. Brock could certainly rough him up quite a bit, but practically everything Guts fights does that, and he's far more durable than anything Brock has ever taken down even without the armor he gets later. He's also much faster and more skilled than the best of Brock's opponents, and his arsenal is incredibly fatal. As tough as Brock is, I don't see him shrugging off the arrows, much less the hand cannon or the sword.

I'd give this to Guts unless Brock gets help or runs him over in a car or something (and even that probably wouldn't help). If I'm being honest I think Brock would back off and come back with a heavier arsenal or allies before Guts could finish him off. I can give Brock at least enough credit to survive that long.

>Batman
I'll probably get bruised up since Batman doesn't care that much and I probably deserved it, but I'll live.

because they cant think of another insult

No you're not. Brock would be so distracted talking to Hank you'd be off the hook for sure.

Brock kills all those towns people that try to defend him, they thought with enough of them they could kick Brock's butt

You would get Helga covering your back since she would never let anything happen to Arnold, you'll be fine.

Batman.

I think by the end of the fight the two would have beaten the shit out of each other. Unable to fight and with a begrudging respect they'd both let the other go. And me too, of course.

They aren't exactly civilians though. And they hit him with a truck, not on accident.

>Suicide Squad
So either Rick Flag or Mammy Waller. Either way I'll be fine.

It don't matta
None of this mattas

An exchange between those two would be gold. Carl would be fed his own shotgun anally, but the lead up to that would be legendary.

>What? Ya think 'cause you got better hair 'n me and you work out that you're better than me or sump'n?
>Yehhh well I'm the one that brought a gun, jackass.

Good.
Fuck that guy.

I think I'll be okay.

I think I'm good.

Your filename even says his right name

anime is not cartoon, it is subhuman hyperbolic garbage. You don't live Brock leaves you and you waste away being an idiot.

50/50?

They'd probably just grab a beer, to be honest.

>anime is not cartoon, it is subhuman hyperbolic garbage.

What did he mean by this?

>anime is not cartoon
Do you also think that manga isn't a comic? You fucking weeb

He's a junior high snowflake trying to be nonconformist as possible while tossing out what he thinks are big mature insults.

You could've picked literally ANY OTHER picture of her, but you chose that one instead.
Please don't post such things outside the main discussion threads.

I'm sure Bender will find a way to tick him off far more and make him forget all about you.

>wander tries to cheer brock's grumpy mood up, inadvertently prevents him from stabbing a henchman
>brock loses his temper at wander
>brock and sylvia get into a fist fight
>they end up teaming up to "rescue" wander and the venture boys who are off harassing some poor villain

HERE COMES APOLLO GUANTLET
FIGHTING EVIL EVEN IF IT'S NOT THERE

>south park
Maybe MAYBE if I can convince him that Kenny is me.

The last cartoon I watched was Bee and Puppycat.

I... have no idea.

>This fucking guy
Trevor's trained to kill demons, Brock trained his whole life to kill people. Plus he's got shitloads of experience on Trevor. Pretty sure I'm fucked.

>m-my name is trevor belmont of house belmont last remaining belmont in the family of belm-
*stab*

No. According to the show runners Brock Samson wins every "Brock Samson vs" debate.

how do i watch a comic

I am protected by a very gay looking sailor.

I will be perfectly fine.

Download comic
Open in CDisplay
Press a

Given what he's responding to, it's either low-quality bait, or he's unaware that One Punch Man is an explicit parody of the exact thing he's complaining about.

Get'em talking about classic rock.

>Sonic
I don't know.

Also, captcha

>I was catching up on Mike Tyson Mysteries
I have no idea of who's going to win, they're both pretty strong

Maybe all his cartoony antics will save me. (For a little while)

Well most of Brocks major kills are off screen and implied.
Consider he fights super villains on the regular, I'm sure he has gone against giant robots, genetically modified beast and ect ect.

>Whoa. Check this guy out. Uhh huh huh.
>Yeah. Heheh, heheh. Hey, uh, are you from Seattle?

how does "trained to kill demons" translate as weaker than "trained to kill normal humans" to you?