Thoughts on Spider-Man and Mockingbird as a pair?

thoughts on Spider-Man and Mockingbird as a pair?

i don't like mb right now

So, is she a traitor or not?

She is, the question is for who.

for you

I don't think she works for Hydra, I think she is working with Hill. But I could be wrong, I only skimmed the last Secret Empire

Isn't she like 10 years older than him?

Is it good?

I thought she was like 20 years younger than him given that she's wearing a spiderman t-shirt and trying to give herself powers through radioactive spider bites when she's like 4 years old in that one comic that complains about there not being female superheroes.

We don't EVER talk about that Mockingbird solo. EVER.

What happened after the first run? Did they pretend it never existed or tried to salvage it

scott was the traitor

I dont know. I dont care. Never speak of it.

Wtf?

Is she going to murder him then cry rape?

That's cute yo

yeah kinda

Good so Hawkeye can hate him more.

Given that the solo ended up with Bobbi having a new love interest in the British superspy guy, and now she's suddenly making out with Peter, I'm guessing it's being ignored.

The "Ask me about my Feminist Agenda" t-shirt has shown up in a few places tho.

Does it even matter?
It's not like Marvel will allow him to ever be happy.
If Marvel put it out in writing that this relationship would last at least a decade with Mockingbird being heavily involved in Peter's stories as a lover and constant emotional support as well as frequent crime fighting partner, I'd allow myself to get invested in it.

But as it stands, it'll last six months TOPS before some drama breaks them up prematurely because there's this disgusting meta where MJ is his canonical soulmate but Marvel won't let them be together because she's also anti-Marvel or whatever.

So no, I don't care.
Just another pointless spider-girlfriend that will never be allowed to develop and thus never come close to the holy trinity of Gwen/MJ/Felicia.

She's working with Maria Hill as a contingency

>Wtf?

>MJ is his canonical soulmate but Marvel won't let them be together because she's also anti-Marvel
What?

Part of the one more day shit they never let us forget.
Apparantly Mephisto's deal prevents Peter and Mary Jane from ever being truly happy since a piece of each of them (Their marriage to the other) is sitting on a trophy shelf in Hell.
It was implied back in Spider-Man/Deadpool when Mephisto tried to finish the job and claim Peter's entire soul by getting him to commit murder, using the events of OMD and Peter's ignorance to it as a means of taunting him.

wooow

where were the editors??

How is MJ "anti-Marvel" though?

Perlmutter fired them all to cut costs.
Have a picture of pre-Slott Felicia lapping up milk like the fun little slut she used to be.

I don't fucking know.
That's what fucksticks like Quesada and Slott say.
I doubt even they know what it means.