Name a worse Simpsons episode

Name a worse Simpsons episode.

The episode where the dog eats a pet pidgeon

The future episode where Lisa gets told off, and she defends herself saying her life is shit because she is going to fucking Yale.

The episode where Bart becomes a drummer in a Jazz band and Lisa fucks up everything yet Bart still has to make her feel better.

the episode where lisa eats a pigeon

The Lady Gaga advert/episode is the worst by far

the musical episode

The episode where Bart tries to kill himself

I don't even know that episode, OP
what was so bad about that?

That episode where bart died in a place accident and they started crying for 15 minutes straight and it predicted the incoming extinction of the human race.

>The episode where Bart becomes a drummer in a Jazz band and Lisa fucks up everything yet Bart still has to make her feel better.

Oh wait no nevermind the drummer episode was way worse.

Lisa Get a restraining order against Bart forcing him to suffer. Home and Marge are complete asholes to him and he gets nerve damage because of Lisa. Then he apologizes to her and she forgives him the end

The one where Lisa is a bitchy mouthpiece for the writers' political opinions

I hate how much the simpson writers have been pushing episodes with this premise. Apparently, in the Simpson universe, anyone can be a huge asshole to everyone, because "I'm so sorry" is enough to fix everything and turn back everything to normal.

The episode when Carls steals a lot of money to clean his family money is another example of this ridiculous idea.

>lisa gets a restraining order because she's tired of bart's shit
>consequently, he can no longer live inside the house, she actively goes places he'd go so he can't, etc
>starts poking him with a fork on a long stick (because?) to the point of physical injury
>episode ends on bart making a giant effigy of her to burn, she walks in on it before he lights and thinks it's supposed to be an apology
>super shocked when no he did not have anything to apologize for
That's how I remember anyway
Lisa just acts like a complete psychopath, wholly out of character

>The episode when Carls steals a lot of money to clean his family money is another example of this ridiculous idea.
>The episode when Carls steals a lot of money to clean his family money
>Carls steals a lot of money to clean his family money
Am I high, or was there an episode when a collective group of guys name Carl steal a bunch of money to make their families money magically become clean?

>family name

yeah, I fucked up, shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Lots of the more recent Treehouse of Horror episodes have been complete garbage. They've gone from having them following a standard Halloween spoooOOOOoooky theme to just using them as an excuse to make non-canon shorts based off of shit that's popular at the time. It's just become another heap of topical pandering.

I was being sincere, The Simpsons has been so lame for so long now that I would not be surprised that there was an episode where Carl joins up with a group of guys all named Carl and they become an organized crime ring.
>Get out of here, Fat Tony. Springfield now belongs to the Carls.

I liked the original few where they could've easily been canon because they were just the Simpsons telling stories or having dreams a la the Regular Show halloween specials.

>wholly out of character
What is her personality at this point anyways?

Psycopathic Lisa is the best Lisa. I liked it when she thought she murdered a kid and bullied Bart into making sure he didn't tell anybody.

Yeah, they used to be something I really looked forward to, but now it's just depressing.

>out of character
not realizing lisa is actually a horrible human being and hates seeing bart happy

>hates seeing bart happy
that oddly seems to be both of their characters now, Bart hates seeing Lisa happy because I guess it makes him feel inferior now even though it didn't before, Lisa hates seeing Bart happy because he has friends and she doesn't I guess

>if
>you
>want
>to
>imply
>an
>action
>you
>should
>preface
>it
>with
>an
>arrow
honest to christ do you have any idea how fucking retarded your sentence looks right now

I wish I had an up to date opinion on this, but I haven't watched the show since like 2003. I think I stopped after the treehouse of horrors episode where the three bears killed goldilocks off screen. Which admittedly is a double standard because I still watch South Park even though sadism against children is a norm there.
I don't know why it disgusts me less, other than the Simpsons being more accessible or something.

Wow so Lisa is an embodiment of the show itself?

You were alright with Homer strangling Bart up until 2003, but Goldilocks and the Three Bears was where you drew the line? Three bears doing what you would expect bears to do is somehow worse than years of continued child abuse?

I don't have a problem with what you said, I'm just busting your balls.

Strangling only goes so-far, I'm kind of growing tired of shows that hold absolutely no veil of humane respect unto their characters.
It's one of the reasons I quite like bob's burgers, they know where to draw the line when it comes to physically abusing their cast.

I'm not at all opposed to televised violence, but more often then not it just feels out of place, especially if they try to play it off as slapstick.

not the user you responded to btw

>that episode where Bart gets caught sniffing Lisa's underwear

Who are you quoting?

>implying Lisa wears underwear
plz dun ruin mai waifu fantasee

It's between the Lady Gaga episode and To Surveil With Love because of that shitty Kesha song.

I feel like there are enough "Lisa is a shit, but Bart throws away all the hard work he spent improving his life to help her" episodes to make a genre.

The movie.

I'd say Boys of Bummer is worse if only by a tiny bit