I Hate Fairyland

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/42CGUiLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't like where this is going, but carry on

Let me guess the fight destroys the balls and not!bowie becauae gert can never accomplish anything

Huh

Is Gert in the wrong in this series?

Well, there's something you don't see every day.

She's as pure as the driven snow.

Okay

didn't see that coming

So, Happy is also back

You are probably on to something. If Happy is back, then so is Cloudia.

>inb4 Larry can't take Gert's newfound goody-two-shoes persona and somehow gets her to turn back into the cynical wreck she is

Gert is NOT CUTE

If her misdeeds have been undone, then everyone she is has wronged may be back. Everyone may be out for her head. She'll have to quickly re-kill them all.

personally I'm hoping for something in the middle when Gert snaps out of this, like she's no longer Diet Happy, but she's not completely back to her old self either

you blaspheme sir

What happen to Gert being desperate to get laid?

She is sober at the moment.

>What happen to Gert being desperate to get laid?
that probably comes and goes, also does anyone have those greentexts that one guy wrote about Gert finally getting laid due to being turned into an adult?

i dont think she goes for obvious creepy pedos that have to scam little girls into marriage

that too

>Dunkan maybe back.
>Happy maybe back.
>Cloud tits maybe back.
>2/3 probably killed again in the next issue.

bump

I wrote a pastebin story on that theme a long time ago, if you mean that. My computer died since then though, so I'd have to check the archives for a link like anyone else.

>Successfully turned over a new leaf and acted good
>Found a magical artifact to redeem her of her past bad acts
>Did it all without doing anything objectively bad
So how will they fuck her over and restore the status quo this time?

>I wrote a pastebin story on that theme a long time ago, if you mean that. My computer died since then though, so I'd have to check the archives for a link like anyone else.
I think I found it;

pastebin.com/42CGUiLw

also any thoughts on finishing the two missing sections or maybe writing something new?

Fucking cock, I totally forgot about the missing sections. Thanks for finding it though. I haven't written anything for a while but I'll try and at least tie up that loose end.

>want to marry Gert
>don't even own a labyrinth

Welp.

good to hear, if you decide to write anything new let us know so we can throw out some ideas, heck I've already got one brewing in my head that would be pretty dangerous;

Gertrude gets pregnant

This mother fluffer

I can safely say I didn't see this coming.

I really fucking enjoy this dumb little series. Skottie is a beast.

That's not Gert's true form.

>i am not old, i am experienced
hot!

Clearly his dick is just too big for Gert and she is afraid

>monkeys paw ale

not even once

I figure it's more Gert wording her wish poorly

if I had the money for it I'd love to commission an AP sequence for Gertrude based on her making a more specific wish with that ale

Feel free to chuck out ideas - Can't promise anything as I'm a bit busy at present, but I'll try and cook up something new for next issue's thread. I've been neglecting Gert a bit.

to be fair that was abit of a stretch. she wished to look normal, but because of her diet of sugar is normal in fairyland but not on earth, she becomes a mountain of diabetes.

I'm imagining this being a second encounter with that ale, so this time she words out her wish better so it works as she wants

I'll try and think of some ideas

I'll just leave this here.

>Gert doesn't like being propositioned by weirdos

Dream destroyed.

how about gert meets some fairies in fairyland? nice at first but it turns out they are all horrible little shits that eat people or something horribly worse.

that ones free skottie plz hire me

I figure it's more the way they were doing it I imagine, trying to go straight to marriage, Gert's probably the kind of girl that would prefer to take things slower

>it turns out they are all horrible little shits that eat people or something
Sounds the the start of Labyrinth.
IHFL seems to play everything that's not Gert pretty strait ( except for Gert ). It's basically what happens when Calvin finds his way into Candyland.

Thus: I'd suggest she meets Sugerplumb Fairies and is supposed to help them get from A to B ... but they're so FLUFFING TASTY that she ends up eating all of them before she get there. Bonus points if she either harfs for poops and tries to pass that off as "close enough."

I'm not sure how I feel about Skottie's self-awareness he's not great at plot. I mean it's amusing and at least he isn't enjoying huffing his own farts like a lot of writers, but it doesn't really help things improve.

>I'm not sure how I feel about Skottie's self-awareness he's not great at plot. I mean it's amusing and at least he isn't enjoying huffing his own farts like a lot of writers, but it doesn't really help things improve.
yeah if IHFL continues past this arc he should really find someone else to handle writing and focus purely on the art

I want to fuck Duncan!

eh not all the time, fairyland has shown to look it at first but is filled with all kinds of filth and a web of yellow tape with all the bullshit rules, las vegas equivalent with live nude grubs, drugs, etc. also when gert tried to save a stolen baby and the guy ate it. clean and sweet on the outside, rotten to the core.

thats a good one, but it seems more like a one off gag or a setup.

How about Gert and Duncan going back to the real world as a great final, but they keep their powers, age, mentality etc...
And also, why doesn't Gert use her demonic power from the first volume?

It's a bit like a sunday comic strip. Then again, if he wanted to sneak something in the background, we would probably be caught unaware at this point.

i think they were borrowed for a short while. she did dream of still having those sickass powers. gave me spawn vibes when she first used em.

maybe she forgot after being queen for three years? she probably would forget she has sick powers after dealing all those years with (failing) her queenly duties.

someone needs to draw Queen Gertrude getting turned into a "Good" version of herself

Is this labyrinth where Fairyland imprisons all its pedos?

10/10

LEWD/10

I wanna marry Gertrude!

i figure she would be more looking like Cloudia, i guess. just wearing green.

anyone got a Cloudia collage? i fucking love her hair!

I wanna marry this Gertrude

wait, i found one i apparently did already?
weird

>i figure she would be more looking like Cloudia, i guess. just wearing green.
outfit wise you're probably right(although replace the cloud bits on her dress with jewels or something), although in terms of hair I'm thinking either something like this adult Gertrude design we thought up before her official design was revealed, or maybe a curlier version of one of the updos that Star has in this reference

also I figure Queen Gertrude is slightly curvier than Queen Cloudia, and definitely more fit

short story, they all lost in a labyrinth and so ronery

long story, its a trope of all the fairytails where the little girl gets tricked into marriage, because its scary to have to be wed to a creepy creep for the rest of your life when your life has barely started than your true blue prince charming. david bowie reference because its the only version of that trope that will be remembered by most people.

>star vs fan is also a i hate fairyland fag
greetings my ally of south afriaican descent.

i was hoping gert was gonna rule with an iron fist and maybe still have her powers, the comic would have been more interesting that way. endless adventure like One Place only works if you planned an entire world and more than just a bunch of blood, barf, and piss jokes. but still, this series picks a funny bone with me that makes me want to get back into physical comics again.

>greetings my ally of south afriaican descent.
I'll actually admit I haven't really seen much of Star vs, I just remembered seeing pics of that hair and thinking it'd work for a "Good" Queen Gertrude

I fully agree with everything else though

>also I figure Queen Gertrude is slightly curvier than Queen Cloudia, and definitely more fit
I don't think we ever got to see Cloudia's hips/butt/thighs under that dress did we? Queen Gert's... All of those are very nicely proportioned.

And Cloudia's titties are big, but Gert's definately fill out more volume in her top. It was her dream, it kinda makes sense she'd one-up Cloudia.

oh yea a good gert would be more tame than "drills , green drills everywhere"

star vs is worth a shot, they have a long term story going for it towards the end of the first season. just turn the blinder on for the rabid shipping side of the fanbase.

Will Good Gert rescue Happy from Hell?

Good Gert probably doesn't know how to fight. She'll have to go dark again to be effective.

given how shit fairyland really is, i give her less than 12 pages

>I don't think we ever got to see Cloudia's hips/butt/thighs under that dress did we? Queen Gert's... All of those are very nicely proportioned.
>And Cloudia's titties are big, but Gert's definately fill out more volume in her top. It was her dream, it kinda makes sense she'd one-up Cloudia.
exactly

>oh yea a good gert would be more tame than "drills , green drills everywhere"
well I'm thinking the updo would still look like Gerts drills, just in a more compact form(kinda like the heart shape Star's hair on the left in is like), also here's that fan design for Queen Gertrude we had thought up
>star vs is worth a shot, they have a long term story going for it towards the end of the first season. just turn the blinder on for the rabid shipping side of the fanbase.
yeah I've heard, and I don't mind shipping for the most part

The Kimono was a good look for Gert. She should have held that as a change of clothing.

>The Kimono was a good look for Gert. She should have held that as a change of clothing.
eh kimonos are one of the most bland pieces of clothing I can think of, especially for a girl

>Gert not pouncing on free range manscape
Well, I guess there goes the theory that she's pent up.

>Well, I guess there goes the theory that she's pent up.
nah she's pent up, but she's better at holding in her urges when not drunk off her ass

There was also the idea that Gert would have trouble holding herself back if she found herself adventuring with boy, but being around Duncan proved that wrong too.

If I Hate Fairyland got an animated adaption, who would you want voicing the characters?