K6BD KSBD

Kill Six Billion Demons: "White Chain might actually DO something" edition

>The number of character designs I have drawn that show up for a single page is getting kind of silly

“He that feedeth the worm called Doubt must tend it all his days,
But he that ignoreth the worm called Doubt doth permit it to swell until it feedeth upon his very heart.”
– Knight’s manual, author unknown

>"the law is BROKEN, me and my comrades hold a fALSE PEACE, I see no point to keep going on in this dark age, I wanna turn in my badge and go rogue"
>still tries to do the right thing because they're THE LAW
I kinda love how White Chain is being very Vimes here.

YES ANGEL FIGHT ANGEL FIGHT

Calling it now: White Chain loses

>As you know, the seat of Sup Forums stoood shitty for uncounted age
>The Mods decayed, the prime anons grew monsterous in their capeshit
>There on that rotting board, a man cracked the gates of Sup Forums
>Through dank scribbles, he had recovered a fragment of good content
>He had sought to draw pictures
>But in doing so, he inherited Sup Forums himself
>His first action was to make battle with the prime anons, the last attendants of the mods
>he smote their ruin across the dead board
>The first producer of decent content on Sup Forums in a long time
>The Content-Making King, Abbadon

>With occasional threads established, it was not long before others came
>They were the ultimate masters of fun discussion and skelly-wheel posting
>Darksouls players, heavy metal lovers, and french comic enthusiasts
>They who had inherited the mod's final rules, and sought to use them for decent discussion
>They found the seat of good content no longer unoccupied
>The fruit of the first Image Publishing

>There amongst the smoking ruin of the capeshit companywars threads, they gathered
>The dreaded masters of Skellyposting who sought threads good enough to archive
>The Demianons
>And Thus did the Contenting Making King become the Funposting King

>It was the Demianons who rebuilt the great threads of the mods, and bent them to their will
>They who saught drawfags, and forged great OC about Cio and 6Juggernaught, and agreed on the memes
>They who subdued the Sup Forumsmblr-posters and stole their shitposts
>They who founded the four orders of funposts: /u/ jokes, WHEELings, Smug Solomons, Buttpeaches

>For a time they were content to remain apart from all other threads, aloft, a virtuous bi-weekly thread about motorcycle-skellies, dank memes, and poorly photoshopped OC, a virtuous kekfest of anons
>There they coaxed many secrets from Abbadon, sharing opinions and comic recommendations for what inspired his work
>It was a dank age, ripe with memeing
>it was not to last

I want to lick away Delicious' tears and fuck her higher-dimentsional conceptual boipucci

Obviously. She's gonna be damaged in some way and expose her true form and the Priestess will save her ass/realise what she is.

>We do not eat
Except for coffee and tea

KSBD, featuring the new angel: Bootleg Delicious!
I did want a new angel character but this one seems a little derivative at first glance.
The design is cool though.
I'm also calling that White Chain will lose.

Most petal knights are going to look pretty similar. All the different types of angels follow pretty similar design guidelines. This angel is interesting for having four arms.

I'm not talking about the appearance alone.
>flamboyant-looking angel with three eyes and some extra accessory around the neck/shoulders who's working for a mafia
Sounds pretty similar to Delicious.
The four arms are pretty interesting though, I don't think we've seen any multi-armed angels. And maybe I shouldn't judge yet, we've only seen them for one page so far afterall.

Most petal knights are probably going to be flamboyant. It's just the nature of angels for deviants to be that way. Look at white chain. She's already a quarter of the way there. And a lot of petal knights are mercenaries and there is an abundance of work for them in Throne. I know what you're saying but petal knights in the city are probably going to be pretty similar types.

I love seeing conflicted White Chain.

>we are false guardians, there's no point in holding up the L- HOLD THE FUCK UP IS THAT THE MAFIA HOLD MY DRINK NYAVE I'M GOING IN

Who makes the "stone" bodies for the Petal Knights?

Clearly it was done by an order that wanted to have sex with their craft.

Or did the Petal Knights commission their own vessels to their own specifications?

The Petal Knight armor is the same armor they're created with, it's just broken and changed from breaking the law which angel armor is made to keep angels from doing.

For some reason I really hope White Chain knows this angel and they have some personal banter about how things have gone over the years.

I expect a lot of tooth-gritting on White Chain's part

SHE IS THE LAW!

It's probably not hard for a lot of the angels to know eachother since they've all been around for the same time and probably fought together countless times. I'm sure they're all at least passing acquaintances.

Petal Knight armor naturally changes over time to its distinctive form. Some among the Petal Knights claim this is proof that the Law itself can change, but few agree with this line of reasoning.

This is White Chain.txt and a solid reason she's my favourite character.

You can kind of see the underpinnings from that though, right? Same deal with devils being just this chaotic mass until you put a mask on them and make them take a form.

>angels are incredibly rare and mega-powerful
>and then there's totally just this angel here!

not complaining too much, I love it. white chain needs a win

Using an angel to intimidate some shop owner seems excessive. Maybe they were just passing by after doing some real shit and the mafia dude was like "Ya know I really don't like that guy, let's go throw my walking nuke at him.".

They're not rare. They're the police force of Throne.

I mean on one hand it ensures compliance, on the other hand it belies an amateur. This guy has no sense of nuance and he's probably a small fry gangster, I'm calling it.

>They're not rare
There are 777 shards from which angels can be made. Multiple angels can be made from the same shard, linking them in a family sort of way (and maybe we'll see that here if this is a 'relative' of Delicious) but the total number is still gonna be the thousands, tops.

But they're still not uncommon.

Throne has a population of hundreds of millions.

We've run into two angels out and about in throne so far. They're not that uncommon, dude. We don't know how many angels there are.

I do love how the angels are in this comic are identity without form and the demons are form without identity.

Huh. Got a point there, user.

Yeah, I also wonder if there is an angel that bucks that trend like Himself does. An angel that could manifest in physical reality without armor. The Thorn Knights might fit into that category because their armor is (apparently) make by Metatron 1.

Didn't Juggs show up in reality in his void form after his armor was cut in half by Maya?

It was his "armor;" Juggs was always the wheel. But yeah, he did manifest physically without his armor.
Which is cool AF, and makes perfect sense now. Post yfw you realize Juggs is as powerful as Himself

No, his real shell is the wheel. The armor is just a puppet of sorts. The void-form looking thing is like the equivalent of when White Chain gets made and the blue eye-fire starts coming out

>Post yfw you realize Juggs is as powerful as Himself
Himself is on the level of Metatron. 6Juggs is not.

>gets made
mad*

Juggs has also been compared with Jaganoth tho, and Jaganoth is more powerful than Metatron

When the fuck was 6Juggs compared with Mr Tall-dark-and-invincible?

He don't know Jaganoth is more powerful than METATRON.

Doesn't WC care that one of her boob holes is showing?

We don't know*

Angels DO NOT have boobs!

Abbadon said that they both understood the universe more than anyone else in the comic, or something like that. "Understanding the universe" tend to be synonymous with "being a badass" in KSBD.

Zoss single handedly killed all the prime angels and could have killed Metatron. I highly doubt that he'd be able to kill Jaganoth so easily, especially now that he's so powered up.

Zoss could easily solo Jaganoth. Word of god. I tried looking it up on the tumblr but it's too far back.

Obviously, but I doubt he could kill Jagonith as easily as he killed the ENTIRE RACE OF PRIME ANGELS. Ergo, Jaganoth is stronger that the prime angels and Metatron.

There's nothing to prove that though.

>Abbadon said that they both understood the universe more than anyone else in the comic, or something like that.
High quality argument you got there mate. Abbadon also put 6Juggs at .75 on the goku metre compared to the demiurge's 1

Also stop spelling Jagganoth like that. It looks stupid.

>Demiurges are only 1 Goku
You got a source on that? Cause he said that just 2 Michael was 3.5 Gokus.

Well that's the joy of the Goku scale, user