Sup Forums Storytime of Pain: Crash Bandicoot Retold

How have you been doing, Sup Forums?

I know we've been doing a shitton of Sonic Comics in light of the end of the partnership with Archie, but that doesn't mean we can't do other comics, right?

Like this!
Behold: Crash Bandicoot Retold!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/krytenrd/status/336438611761328128?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES YES YES YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HYPE I AM FOR THIS

For anyone paying attention at home, yes - This literally is ripping off the intro of Mortal Kombat 2011.

Thus is the cardinal sin of SuperSaiyanCrash: His complete inability to make an original plot.

I wonder if he's going to try to copy Injustice 2's plot.

You know he will...eventually. Like he will for the re-releases.

As a fun sidenote:
On the credits, they keep trying to make it a secret who Crash is, but meanwhile dump all these OCs of his own shitty little fanclub like people actually care.

Oh, and someone better rev up the OC counter. You'll need it.

Why yes, random stranger I just met ten minutes ago! I can totally tell that you're a trustworthy person who will help us vanquish evil and totally not betray us in any way!

>Red, evil and violence looking
Get used to the shitty grammar, folks. It's here for the long haul.

>New
>Improved
>Mature
>Powerful

Oh, how wrong he was...

To be honest, that stick doesn't look too dangerous...

>It's like we're in a Dragonball Z episode

...these words are truer than you know.

Now for a warning: CBR will have several scene with...what I can only presume are breasts exposed.

They will almost always be furry.

You have been warned.

Yes, Ripper Roo's asshole is exposed in that panel.

No, there is no reason as to why.

Why, yes.
These two are clearly dangerous assassins.

I think you can tell by now, but the art here is fucking horrible. It's especially relevant in the art scenes.

>they may be female
nice sexist undertones, really in the spirit of crash.

Doesn't the fedora one die?

>Implying the heroes can ever actually die

All I'm seeing on the cheetah are back nipples

...you bastard

FATALITY

Cortex
dood
Cortex, what the fuck are you doing to Tiny?

twitter.com/krytenrd/status/336438611761328128?lang=en

Oh look, you just murdered someone right in front of their daughter's eyes.

Ladies and gentlemen, your heroes

>Note: This OC died on her way back home

That's right. You're seeing Coco Bandicoot naked.

SSC, you fuck

Coco is still naked.
Everyone finds this fine.

Oh no...not...
Is this Goku? I can't keep track of these OCs

Here's another fun fact about Crash Retold:
Like any other Shonen Anime, the main character will keep gathering all sorts of superpowers from anywhere. In this case, he just took the Devil Gene.

Oh good, someone else decided to run this, so I don't have to. Fantastic.

I was considering doing this because Crash is suddenly relevant again, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

I got hit with a three day ban for that shit. Word of advice: black bars.

It's weird how the mods react to this stuff. I recall a storytime that was uncensored and shit was still fine.

OW THE EDGE.

With N. Sane Trilogy making Coco into the cutest motherfucker ever, the bullshit heaped onto her in this comic has only gotten worse.

It was absolutely none of that shit that saved the day. It was typical shonen bullshit where the protagonist pulled a new superpower out of his ass.

Search me, dude. It was never a problem before.

And really, what have we come to where this trash is considered smut? Who is so desperate as to actually jerk off to THIS?

>needing 8 people to get some batteries

>Derukui
Oh look, one of the few characters in this heap people actually kinda gave a crap about.

Speaking of, it's really fucking obnoxious how none of the game characters act in character. The closest is Cortex, but he's still really off.

You mean people actually liked her? Just this form or the furry one too? What about the Mikasa ripoff from the Injustice comic? Is it just because she fucks Megamix?

It's almost cute how it tries to adapt the game plots. It even does fucking Crash Bash eventually. No Crash Team Racing though, oddly enough.

She has a similar appeal to Megamix. Both former bad guys who just want to protect their family and aren't as fucking stupid as the rest of the cast.

Last time, folks ended up getting attached to Cora as well, mostly because her story isn't complete crap.

Which one's Cora? The lesbian who ended up pregnant out of a dare?

But that aside, I get it. Everyone else has absolutely no personality, so people would naturally try to attach to those with even fragments of one.

>Look at my boobs!
Yes, look at how poorly drawn they are!

Steph is perhaps the most ridiculous character in this entire series. Like, holy shit, just look at her.

Another Murder.
Yay

The juxtaposition of this art is really messing with me.

OOOH! Backstab!

>Which one's Cora? The lesbian who ended up pregnant out of a dare?
Yep. Notice how you remember that. Despite the sheer amount of insane whoreshit that happens in this comic, you tend to forget all of it until you give it a re-read.

>But that aside, I get it. Everyone else has absolutely no personality, so people would naturally try to attach to those with even fragments of one.
And this is why. Almost all the characters are bland as fuck.

>poison cannot affect bandicoots
... Bullshit!

Seriously, our "heroes" are a bunch of murderous psychopaths. Crash killed Ripper Roo pretty much solely because he was kind of annoying.

dat tiny face

>I'll make you wish you regret doing that

I'm pretty tired but is it just me or does this make no sense?

>they only just decide to mention how she's naked
That's a damn nice render... where did he steal it?
Oh god, I forgot how hilarious Steph's design was... it's like a checklist of Mary Sue stereotypes
Ripper Roo Butthole Count: 2

Nope, the author just cannot into english

Is this the one where everybody goes super saiyin?

Yes

Waiting warmly.

>Oh look, she's naked, isn't that WEIRD?
>Oh btw you're related

Oh child, you ain't seen grammar mistakes yet. That's tame for this comic.

Right? Steph's design is completely absurd. She even has that pretentious Crisis Core single wing thing going on.

Evil doppelganger, check

good lord it's jecht