Black Panther animated show

Marvel just announced it during their animation panel
newsarama.com/35564-sdcc-2017-marvel-animation-presents-panel.html

Another lazy shitty Marvel cartoon? Yaaaay.

Bad

>And wrapping up with a last question: Will there be a season of Captain Marvel to tie in with the upcoming film? Lane said there are some "special plans" for her that will be announced in October.

There has already been one, hasnt't it?

And when it's inevitably canceled due to low ratings, you can be sure retards will blame racism

Officially a motion comic. But it did air on cable I think.

Cartoons get cancelled because of low merch sales not ratings, stupid Sup Forumser.

Lane also said they will be making more adult oriented stuff that they will be announcing at NYCC

It sounds like it's going to be a limited series.

"First up is Guardians of the Galaxy, Season 2, which will feature Adam Warlock, as well as Drax returning to his home planet to face a new villain..."

Home planet? fuck the MCU! he's from Earth, I hope that's his home planet... also, how you do the green font thing? I'm a newbie here.

>

>Peter gets into Horizon High, a school for science geniuses. Shinick said that it's a little like Hogwarts, where certain heroes and villains will appear from various schools.

>Now we're seeing a clip from Episode 7, featuring Sandman and his daughter Sandgirl, as well as a teaser for the Venom symbiote, which gets Peter out of a critical jam when he's buried alive in sand.

Motion comics fucking SUCK.

moondragon needs to fucking show up

He may have a decent supporting cast, but Black Panther doesn't have much of a Rogue's gallery, so I assume he'll be borrowing a bunch of villains from the rest of the MU.

Sadly this. Marvel rarely if ever puts any real effort into their animated stuff. If this were a Netflix joint animated by the Castlevania people i might be excited.

He has rogues just obscure characters

I just want to see Achebe.

He has more than the GOTG and they made that show work

The GotG show just used a bunch of cosmic villains from the last 50 years.

It's going to be 26 episodes divided into two arcs. They can do Killmonger, M'Baku, Achebe, Klaww, Nightshade, and maybe three or four more obscure ones.

Considering the link to Avengers, though, I would expect a shit load of team ups and villains from the Avengers.

Are they all exiles from or outsiders who unsuccessfully tried to attack Wakanda? T'challa needs some animal-themed villains, like a cheetah or lion dude (with his pride of ninja-esque lion chicks), or maybe a female hyena mutant who has real hyenas at her beck and call, in addition to being a humanoid hyena. Super strength, agility, and biting through bone like pretzels sounds pretty badass.

>T'challa needs some animal-themed villains
He fought the Rhino once, maybe they could use him here too.