FLASHPOINT MOVIE ANNOUNCED

FLASHPOINT MOVIE ANNOUNCED

What are your predictions? Will they retcon/reboot the DCEU?
Or simply use it as a vehicle to have another Batman movie in disguise?

>hehehehe did you like wonder woman, girls? Wait what we have in mind for her ehehehehehehe

This is how they get rid of Batfleck.

No recton, won't work as well in a cinematic universe. This is just a good occasion to introduce timetravel (and maybe some Multiverse stuff) to the DCEU.

Honestly, I hope it's nothing like the comic at all, I don't feel that the DCEU needs to be rebooted so soon, Flashpoint should be saved for the second Flash movie if they REALLY have to do this.

will Negan reprise his role as Thomas Wayne

Literally no, it isn't

I think they could just do Dickbats if that was the goal

Flashpoint sucks, and I hate that we're forced to use it to reboot this crappy universe

There's like 60 years of Flash stories to tell and Johns pushes his edgy bullshit into 3 adaptions

Id actually like if they didnt have Thawne play a major role in Flashpoint and just build up to him.
Thawne fucks the universe, Barry unfucks it, then next movie is Flash VS Reverse Flash, and the stories where he killed Iris, or tried to kill Barrys fiance would both be great for that.

Flashpoint is a great jumpoff for any sort of "what if" but I would prefer that Barry gets his parents back post flashpoint but maybe other parts of his life are fucked

IT

They're going to replace Leto and bring in someone around Ben's age to play Joker.
Then at some point Leto will return for the Rebirth Joker storyline.
Leto, New DCEU Joker, Hamil

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL?

if the flash point film was the story as it was originally intended, not the reboot rewrite it became

Ben and Jared are about the same age, both mid 40s

In theme with the DCEU doing everything way too fucking early.

>They retcon Michael Cera as Lex Jr.
>Bring in Cranston to play Lex Sr

It's going to feel really awkward since they wouldn't have had a chance to build up Thawne before hand. Unless they do it like suggests.

I also doubt it'll reboot the universe. Flashpoint wasn't meant to be that originally.

How the fuck they will build up to Thawne with so many subplots like Thomas Wayne and Aquaman vs Wonder Woman?

>and bring in someone around Ben's age
Leto is a year older than Affleck.

They'll do a Civil War and focus on Barry, Thawne and Thomas... maybe a cameo by Cyborg, Aquaman vs WW will be just an easter egg during a news broadcast

>Won't work as well in a cinematic universe

Literally X-Men did it already

They will just keep the overall continuity but retcon the bullshit like Superman being so grim so the next directors will have a better framework to work with and will not have to deal with Snyder's bu

The Silver Age stories were too simple

Modern age stories are almost all about Wally and those don't work well with Barry because they operate under the idea that Wally is living under Barry's shadow

And then there's the current era of comics, that, well... the only iconic story Barry Allen has is Flashpoint

>What are your predictions?
That it won't be particularly colorful.

>but retcon the bullshit like Superman being so grim

Theres a thing called character development, maybe the events of JL change him bein less mopey. No need for a retcon.

>Leto is older than Addleck
>Still acts like a child

>will Negan reprise his role as Thomas Wayne
He fucking better.
He's literally perfect for the role

>there's a thing called character development

That MOS and BvS didn't have, so it doesn't matter. I'm glad these movies are being recognized as a mistake.

Does he really need that much build up?
Look at how the Flashpoint animated movie handled it

He was the weakest part of the movie. If they go animated route, Thawne will be Marvel-villain tier and I think he deserves better than that.

Is this real? Flash should have a movie with Thawne as the villain first, then later a Flashpoint movie
Or maybe they could do flashbacks to them fighting, i don't know
It seems too soon

Laughter keeps you young, user!

>flashpoint
>too soon

no, its gonna be tru capekino!

Underrated post.

But if that means they wipe the slate partially clean, I'm okay with that too.