Is Suki going to get FIRED?

Is Suki going to get FIRED?

I really hope so

She'd better

Better then Mai/Zuko by miles

Why the fuck does Zuko get all the Earth bitches?

After 100 years of being dominated in war those dirt peasant whores learned that Fire Nation men are far superior to Earth Kingdom men.

Every time I see one of these threads I feel my self wincing in anticipation for it to descend into SvtFoE Hiatus tier Cuck-posting. I know it'll happen, I don't know when, but I know that it will, and that makes it even worse then knowing when it's coming.

poor Sokka

The issue where Suki and Zuko become official won't be from either of their perspectives. It'd be from Sokka's as he slowly begins to realize that Suki is never as happy with him as she is with Zuko.

how can squirt bois compete

Wait I didn't watch Korea. Does suki x zuko become canon?

We see Zuko's daughter in season 4 but it never said who the mother was. I'm sure the fact that the Zuko/Mai drama going on in the comics is why that happened since they didn't want to spoil it.

Add to that that Sokka doesn't seem to have any children it seemed like him and Suki seperated down the road.

This kinda of shipping is why Zutara exists. Congrats boys.

It probably won't be canon, but I do like it

What are you talking about?
Sokka gets all the self insert fags. Hes the Bolin of TLA.

plot speculation is not the same as deluding yourself into thinking something is for sure canon

>Toph is a slut
>Korra in general
>this shit
Fuck Bryke and all their pointless relationshit drama with a bandsaw.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Suyin is from Sokka though.

Bandsaws are an unbroken loop. It'd have to be a jigsaw.

Body guard to Queen is a promotion.

Bodyguard Crush is patrician ship

I get it and I'm not proud of how long it took me.

I've just accepted the fact that Bryke are hacks who got lucky and now consider everything in Korra to be nothing more than shitty fan fiction

I doubt that. No-one could turn out as dry, humorless, and bitter as Lin with Sokka as a stepfather.

you're assuming he would stick around

He'd take responsibility. Casanova memes aside, Sokka's pretty traditionalist, and this is for a world with a culture several centuries behind that of today, so divorce is much less common. Hell, it's already surprising enough to me that Toph's first husband up and left her. It seems very likely to me that he'd be a family man.

>Toph is a slut
That made perfect sense.

not always a choice though, like people die and shit

>plot speculation

Is that what we call shipping now?

>Zuko is split up from his terrible bland relationship so that he can be open to one that actually has chemistry and can help him grow as a character
>It's with a character that is already in a relationship (arguably the only good one in the franchise) with Another character and will likely go on to create more unnecessary relationship drama and lead to a bitter break-up.
Out of the Frying pan and into the Fire. Is it too much to ask to have a nice, well written romance without any of this Drama, or at the very least to have neither of these?

As a member of a noble wealthy family, in a kingdom where the culture is stuck at Ancient China, it really doesn't. She would have been ostracized very quickly.

For Sokka, maybe.

>12 year old child has no impulse control, makes decisions based on immediate self gratification and jumps from crush to crush
>Obviously makes perfect sense for her to retain these staples of a childish mind al the way to adulthood with no sort of experience or better judgement to temper them
Just becuase you never matured does mean it's normal or makes sense for others to be the same.

>Sokka gets all the self insert fags
In what strange world is this true? Zuko was always the one ripe for self insertion. Lonely Teenager, broods a lot, bad relationships with his parents, no-one (except for Iroh) understands him.

>Sokka dying as soon as he finds love and never getting to raise his kids right so they turn out either bitter and jaded or crimnal scum, and niether his stepchild or his actual child even know who he is.
THAT'S EVEN FUCKING WORSE!

>A girl who literally ran away from her goddamn home as a child and fought as an illegal fighter because she didn't give a fuck what anyone wanted to be wouldn't be a slut because people she doesn't know wouldn't like it

There's not liking it, and there's straight up being kicked out. The reaction would be closer to the Scarlet Letter than to how a slut is treated in high school.

It's not like she's a literal war hero or anything

Or that Avatar society, according to the Korra comics was canonically sexually liberated before Sozin and Kyoski was canonically a slut

>actually citing the Korra comics like they mean a thing

I actually like Korra but anything that new comic says is bullshit. You can't just retcon LGBT being a big thing in the universe when it had never been mentioned before.

>LGBT and rampant sexuality being not only acknowledged but accepted by people
>in a pre-industrial society where small the isolated farming communites still make up the majority of food production and population, with big cites being few and far in between
The Dumbest thing they have ever tried to say in that comic.

If we're going off Ancient China, before the Tang dynasty gay and lesbian relationships weren't unusual. Like Ancient Greece or Rome, so long as you were doing your duty and starting a family with wife and kids, fucking your buddy on the side wasn't wrong.

Hell, the Song dynasty has multiple double ended dildo artifacts, the degenerate fucks.

No becuase everyone knows Fiercest is True endgame.

Toph had the least growth out of all the main characters, and hasn't really changed at all in the comics.

>a prepubescent child changes less personality-wise in the span of a year than a teenager does
And this is surprising how?

>has two daughters with two different guys
>SHE'S A SLUT

Bataar Sr. is sokka's son.

I'm not saying it makes fucking sense but it's still canon

This goddamn universe is based off of dancing element fighting being real so idgaf at this point

While I think calling her a slit is a bit much the fact that neither of them have ever met their fathers is very strange.

No because everytime Sokka and Suki are together they go out of there way to show how IN LOVE they are.

Also, they just had a trilogy that sets up Zuko and Mai getting back together.

Also, there might not be anymore ATLA comics

>Also, they just had a trilogy that sets up Zuko and Mai getting back together.
Except they didn't get back together

They might eventually, but it ended on them still being broken up

>Also, they just had a trilogy that sets up Zuko and Mai getting back together.
> a trilogy that sets up Zuko and Mai
>sets up

Your ship will never be canon

Sokka became the chairman on the Republic City Council and later became the Chief of the Southern Water Tribe. He was one of the original five MAIN cast and played a significant role in every step of every adventure, despite not being an OP bender like the rest of them. Who knows how many lives he saved risking his life.

You're telling me Bryke didn't fucking bother to give us more than one cameo and didn't give us a peep on Suki? This pillar of the original series? No kids?

I hope Suki/Zuko and Sokka just being a bachelor politician becomes canon, because anything else is just fucking sad.

Why the fuck would you stay together with someone you were attracted to when you were fifteen anyway?

Aang and Katara are an aberration, youthful romances almost never last

>and didn't give us a peep on Suki? This pillar of the original series?
Suki was pretty much a non-character that was brought back just to give Sokka someone to be paired with.

In my defense, the "pillar" part was in reference to Sokka, not Suki.
Still, I wouldn't say she was a non-character. She had more impact on the story than Ty Lee or Mai.

Sokka has better options

Suyin is pretty dark.

And we all know Sokka is the only dark skinned man on the planet

They all look the same to me, anyway.

>Why the fuck would you stay together with someone you were attracted to when you were fifteen anyway?
Because that is what a lot of people did back before the modern times came around. If Aang never showed up, Katara would've had a crushed on some boy in her village and they would've smashed.

Talking about the past, It was actually always better to whore your virgin daughter out to a man of power and pay the dowry for her so your family could get benefits from their union (Land, Wealth, Prestige, PropertyEtc), but back then if your stuck in the middle of bumfuck land and nowhere near the city at all and have no intents on leaving, you were probably going to marry your 15 year old crush or neighbor girl.

Suki is fine. I would hope Jin would be brought back though.

Jin was just a whore meant to give him some practice. She's not important, never was.

Damn she were stacked tho

Earth Nation grills be thicc like POW

>Because that is what a lot of people did back before the modern times came around.

The trouble with this is that we've seen that the Avatar universe operates on some fairly 21st-century relationship and gender roles. This was true even before the Korra comics made them totally cool with same-sex relationships.

why do you think Fire Nation soldiers never return after their campaign on Earth Kingdom soil?

EARTH'D

>Earth Nation grills be thicc like POW
Like Prisoners of War?
Because yes, probably a lot of them were

Did you miss the part where ATLA pretty much plays like a traditional legend and they all lived happily ever after?

...but everything changed when the tumblr nation attacked....

Only the 3rd writer of ATLA master of all story telling elements could stop them, but when Sup Forums needed him most. He vanished.

Several years have passed...To Be Continued...

Actually, in ancient Rome they even had a name to degrade the 'bottom' Guy. They were far from accepting, It was just that being the one doing the fucking was accepted.

Did they announce the next TLA graphic novel series at Comic-Con?

In Roman society, there was a certain strata of gay stuff you could do. They were, from MOST to LEAST gay

>bottoming for a man
>eating out a woman
>loving your wife
>sucking a mans dick
--NOT GAY LINE---
>topping another man
>fucking a womans pooper
>fucking a woman

>actually loving your wife

Christ alive man, this is a blue board.

Nooooooope
Gurihiru have said that their work on the series is over after the Katara and Sokka comics. It's Korrasami's LGBTQ adventures in gayness from here on out. They're going to unlock genderbending and Korra's Mom is going to transition into a guy. And then they'll discover the babybending technique which rules traditional impregnation irrelevant. And then bending's gonna be renamed fluidity or some shit.

>Loving your wife
That wasn't gay in Roman culture. They encouraged loving your wife.

I know it's a joke, but reading all that caused me physical pain

>sucking a mans dick
cock sucking was a common fetish among aristocratic men. as in doing the sucking, particularly of large, crude, pleb cock.

I know too much about Ancient World fetishes.

Irrespective, before the Tang dynasty gay relationships weren't stigmatized in China, in some periods they were so in vogue women were getting very little action from their husbands.

Blatantly false
No, they encouraged FUCKING your wife. Pompeii, aka Pompeii the Great, AKA one of Rome's most famous and celebrated generals ever and the muscle of the first Triumvirate used to get shit talked about him because he was genuinely in love with and affectionate towards his wife

>Blatantly false
Very much true boy-o.

And that second bit is a misconstrued aspect of their relationship. Pompei remarried a much younger woman and was being an idiot about it in public. He was being mocked for essentially having a mid-life crisis and cavorting around town with a hot piece of ass.

Contrast the praise given to Brutus' wife Porcia. Their devotion toward one another, and Porcia's devotion to him, was widely lauded as a love-match of two people who complimented each other well, despite the scandal of Brutus divorcing his first wife.

Anyone else feel like the ATLA comics created more questions than answers?

>Pompei
Pompey rather.

>Suki is fine. I would hope Jin would be brought back though.
I didnt watch kora but wasnt she brought back as an ugly crazy old grandma?

That was Yin. I'm sure she was given the similar name to trick people into thinking it was her.

Well yeah, they set up a whole thing about Azula escaping and becoming Zuko's nemesis and terrorizing his lands and now it's no going to be resolved.
Like, we learned some shit about Air Nomad culture and what happened to Zuko's Mom and Toph patched things up with her Dad but I don't really know how it evolved any of them as characters... apart from Zuko possibly wants to fuck his Mom now, so there's that.

YOU SHUT YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH

I would genuinely have preferred this to Kataang

Even if it was only revealed to have happened in alternate-Korra series.

this is the best ship

There was like, 2 episodes they had any sort of half decent interaction in the whole show. They had easily the worst chemistry of any 2 characters in Team Avatar

Eh I can see Suki and Sokka breaking down the line, since they don't even get to see each other that much. If Suki and Zuko hook up then that's fine. Sure it's probably a bit shitty to hook up with your ex's pal but sometimes it's worth it.
Kinda like Johnny Cash and his second wife, who he had an affair with during his first marriage, but those two were together until death then.

Anyone that thinks this is going anywhere is as delusional as the Zutarians.

Izumi is totally Mai's kid.

Still better then Kataang

Eat shit.

But I thought she did get FIRED but died later with their secret relationship straining Zuko's friendship with Sokka?

stay mad

Not even.

At being canonically accurate?

>Starting from today, I am Zuko's girlfriend, Suki. Pleased to meet you!

>I'm not saying it makes fucking sense but it's still canon
It's not canon.