Flashpoint retcons him away

>Flashpoint retcons him away
>Lex Sr. is introduced as the proper Superman villain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eisenberg was good actually.

Don't start that stupid shit.

He is single handedly the worst thing in the movie.

He makes the other dumb shit seem less terrible in comparison.

I liked him, they definitely put a lot of thought into his psychology.

This needs to happen. Leto needs to go to. But who should play Lex Sr? Cranston is too fucking old.

Eisenberg isn't the issue, it's that BvS Lex was garbage and is in no way a threat to Superman

Billy Zane could still do it. Dude is only 51, and is one of those characters with a lot of leeway as far as goes.

I feel like a contrived attempt to fix the universe is more likely to fuck it up than simply ignoring the stuff they've done wrong and making new, better stuff.

literally who?

>and is in no way a threat to Superman

Did you watch the movie? He had Superman over a barrel for most of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS3uXgGGPPE

Great job mods, fuck you, powerless fucking faggots

Whats the point of retconning a character (Lex Jr.) if you want to use another character (Lex Sr.) anyway?

Supes was just being stupid. He could have just used his x-ray vission or super hearing to find MARTHA and save her before they could do anything to her.

user, BvS itself was garbage.

I'd be happy if they just rebooted the whole DCEU, but at least Snyder is finally gone. I'm kinda interested in how much of a trainwreck JL is going be.

Mark Strong.

god, i want this so hard

this. billy zane should've been the FIRST choice. dude is absolutely perfect as lex

Sex Luthor

>I'd be happy if they just rebooted the whole DCEU

That's literally what's going to happen. Why do you think they picked Flashpoint of all Flash stories to do first? Ezra Miller is going to wipe away everything general audiences hate about the DCEU.

>goes to prison/arkham
>gets ass raped by Bane every day
>starts lifting weight
>learns to be a man
>escapes
>becomes the Lex from the comics

Eisenberg was part of the problem. Dude's a good actor and all but he's completely wrong for Luthor. He can't pull off that suave calculating evil piece of shit aura Lex gives off.

>Ah yes, let me just pick my bound and gagged mother's.... muffled grunts? heartbeat? out of a 100 mile area where literally millions of people live
Comic Superman might have been able to do that, but DCEU Supes isn't as powerful as him.

Sr. is dead in the BvS universe

Found the guy with the piss fetish.

>doesn't know billy zane
Come on

>literally millions of people live

(a) it was a warehouse district
(b) Movie Super heard Lois' was in trouble (sped up heartbeat, gun 'click' [movie didn't really specify] and he came.

The literal actual problem was that the filmmakers wrote ABOVE scene re Lois and then indicated it was surprisingly easy for Lex's hired goons to capture her IN SMALLVILLE, transfer her hundred of miles and Superman had NO awareness of it.

I have never seen this movie but I am intrigued by the Lex Luthor piss thing, should I watch it?

He was a good Riddler, sure.